Black Relationships : Black Male Shortage - Myth or Reality?

Well, actually I do believe that polygamy is a very good option for us. It would put the village scenario that we have been so far removed from back in our hearts and hands. This village will cultivate the most powerful children as they did back in the day. Sadly, we continue to think "THEIR" way and remove ourselves from our "true" history.

I think I may have confused you with my previous statement. I meant to say since there is such a shortage of good black men, it would be a dis-service for more than one to be tied up with one woman.

stepup said:
Well, actually I do believe that polygamy is a very good option for us. It would put the village scenario that we have been so far removed from back in our hearts and hands. This village will cultivate the most powerful children as they did back in the day. Sadly, we continue to think "THEIR" way and remove ourselves from our "true" history.

I think I may have confused you with my previous statement. I meant to say since there is such a shortage of good black men, it would be a dis-service for more than one to be tied up with one woman.

You are not confusing me...you are just confusing. In other words, you say one thing (about polygamy) but then you turn about and make a statement that literally refutes the logic of what you believe concerning polygamy.

I meant to say since there is such a shortage of good black men, it would be a dis-service for more than one to be tied up with one woman.

There is also a shortage of good black women and it would certainly be a dis-service for five of them good ones to be tied up with one black man.

Joyce hold up! You seem to be getting a little annoyed with me. The statement I made was not to be a smart *** or anything I just thought that maybe my statement confused you that is all.

Let me try again…..

I am saying that there IS a shortage of black men for a variety of reasons. The shortage causes some men to disrespect women and children. I am saying that one option we have is polygamy.
I repeat from my previous post:

I meant to say since there is such a shortage of good black men, it would be a dis-service for more than one to be tied up with one woman.

How does this refute the logic?

If it were the other way around and there was a woman shortage then yes I would be dead wrong however, that is not the case in my opinion.

stepup said:
Joyce hold up! You seem to be getting a little annoyed with me. The statement I made was not to be a smart *** or anything I just thought that maybe my statement confused you that is all.

Let me try again…..

I am saying that there IS a shortage of black men for a variety of reasons. The shortage causes some men to disrespect women and children. I am saying that one option we have is polygamy.
I repeat from my previous post:

How does this refute the logic?

If it were the other way around and there was a woman shortage then yes I would be dead wrong however, that is not the case in my opinion.

How does it refute logic? Hmmm...let me see. You said...the shortage of black men causes some of them to disrespect women and children.

Oh I get it now. Allow men to have 6 or more wives and then their women will get more respect. Gosh, I don't know why I didn't see the logic in this at the beginning.:eeek: Thanks for clearing that up for me. Sometimes it's just hard for me to catch on. :huh:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back