Black Relationships : Black Male Shortage - Myth or Reality?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Here's on topic since Kem thinks we broke the thread or something; I don't think there's a black male shortage. Black women are probably just being picky. I don't think it's all too bad to be picky, because you don't want to settle with just anyone, which is the same for men, but its pretty bad if all you do is complain about it, and can't live with your decisions.

:nails: My thoughts to it.

The numbers say there IS a shortage. Look up the census data. Then factor in burnouts, junkies and cons

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

KPITRL

May 7, 2013
See, blaming the man again. More bias on your part!

As was said earlier, the best we can do is ask. The choice has always been the females

As was said earlier, the best we can do is ask.

Men ask women out on dates, but I don't think most men ask for sex. I seems like that would be a good way to get slapped. I don't think they even rap or talk their way into sex. It just seems to come around sooner or later while dating. How long the man and woman date before they have sex, is on them.

However, I do remember chatting with a female one day in our college lounge. I thank she had a touch of Jamaican or something in her, but she said this brother asked her for sex so many times that she gave him some just to shut him up. I think she said he asked 23 times, or did she say he was 23 years-old, or did she say she was 23-years-old? Anyway, she told me this as though this still wasn't her boyfriend. Now when I think back, it probably was, or he may have became her boyfriend later.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
The numbers say there IS a shortage. Look up the census data. Then factor in burnouts, junkies and cons

You and other brothers wish there was a shortage so you can keep pushing this polygamy thing. And black women who fall for it will think y'all are some kind of "heroes" of the race.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Men ask women out on dates, but I don't think most men ask for sex. I seems like that would be a good way to get slapped. I don't think they even rap or talk their way into sex. It just seems to come around sooner or later while dating. How long the man and woman date before they have sex, is on them.

However, I do remember chatting with a female one day in our college lounge. I thank she had a touch of Jamaican or something in her, but she said this brother asked her for sex so many times that she gave him some just to shut him up. I think she said he asked 23 times, or did she say he was 23 years-old, or did she say she was 23-years-old? Anyway, she told me this as though this still wasn't her boyfriend. Now when I think back, it probably was, or he may have became her boyfriend later.
:lol:

We ask for sex too. Just not verbally. When your hands start creeping certain places. She lets you know even then, what her choice is.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
You and other brothers wish there was a shortage so you can keep pushing this polygamy thing. And black women who fall for it will think y'all are some kind of "heroes" of the race.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has nothing to do with a polygamy agenda. The census proves me right on the numbers

KPITRL

May 7, 2013
:lol:

We ask for sex too. Just not verbally. When your hands start creeping certain places. She lets you know even then, what her choice is.

We ask for sex too. Just not verbally.
We ask for sex too. Just not verbally.
Yes we do. I was trying to indicate that when I said we ask women out. I still remember Chris Rocks comedy album when he said to the ladies that for now on, every time a man holds the door for you, buy you dinner, etc..., you might as well translate it into, "Would you like to have sex?". Actually he used profanity.

But I was gearing my comment more towards things I used to hear before I was dating. These older teenagers used to say things like, "I'm going to ask her for some". Plus I was talking about the overall mindset about rapping your way into the bedroom. A lot of guys may think they did some rapping, but the girl like them along. In those cases, they could probably get away with saying something that didn't even make sense. If the girl didn't already like them, then they would have been lucky to even rap their way into a date.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: