Black Relationships : Black Male Shortage - Myth or Reality?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Hmmm....excuses...yeah, Imma go with that. :nails:

Men just make the offers? Really now? So, it's their duty to make offers all over the place, with zero self control because his sexual energy is building so rapidly. Yup, no choice there, and with that no responsibility. Cause hey, it's her choice; he has to make the offer being a guy and all.

*cough* excuses *cough*

Oh, and when I say responsibility, I mean what the community expects, not the state.

More :bs:

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
:10400: Because you are saying that females don't make excuses for each other? :bs:

:10500: Typical! The Aints lose and you take it out on all guys.

I didn't say that; stop putting words in my mouth, Kem.

And no you didn't just call my team the "Aints"; how are dem Lions doing Super Bowl wise? Or dem Tigers as of tonight???

Hmph.:11900: Totally off topic, anyway.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I didn't say that; stop putting words in my mouth, Kem.

And no you didn't just call my team the "Aints"; how are dem Lions doing Super Bowl wise? Or dem Tigers as of tonight???

Hmph.:11900: Totally off topic, anyway.

We won today. Did the Aints? :SuN023:

The Tigers took it to the mat! :10100: No NO team ever been to the series. NAH!

I didn't put words in your mouth. That's what you said

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
We won today. Did the Aints? :SuN023:

The Tigers took it to the mat! :10100: No NO team ever been to the series. NAH!

I didn't put words in your mouth. That's what you said

And the Saints won a Super Bowl ... a real one! Did the Lions ever? If they are the "Aints", y'all are the "never gonna happens".

The Tigers blew a 5-0 lead, didn't they? And lost? Wow.

Yes, you did put words in my mouth. :10400:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
And the Saints won a Super Bowl ... a real one! Did the Lions ever? If they are the "Aints", y'all are the "never gonna happens".

The Tigers blew a 5-0 lead, didn't they? And lost? Wow.

Yes, you did put words in my mouth. :10400:

You lost, We won. So there!

The Tigers have won and been to several World Series. Have any NO teams?

Did too

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
You lost, We won. So there!

The Tigers have won and been to several World Series. Have any NO teams?

Did too

Enjoy the reg. season win like it's your Super Bowl, because with the Lions, it probably is.

Y'all lost, big time. The end.

You're acting so silly!

I love the brothers, I really really do, and sometimes a bit too much, but y'all have this special ability to drive me up the freaking wall with your male biased arguments.

But usually, it all ends with me laughing it off because there's just no seeing it eye to eye, perfectly.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Enjoy the reg. season win like it's your Super Bowl, because with the Lions, it probably is.

Y'all lost, big time. The end.

You're acting so silly!

I love the brothers, I really really do, and sometimes a bit too much, but y'all have this special ability to drive me up the freaking wall with your male biased arguments.

But usually, it all ends with me laughing it off because there's just no seeing it eye to eye, perfectly.

They let yall go and win because of Katrina. It was charity. And this is waaaaaay off topic.

You are showing female bias

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
They let yall go and win because of Katrina. It was charity. And this is waaaaaay off topic.

You are showing female bias

(You took it way off topic. We were simply discussing self control and whatnot. Not exactly on topic, but it happens. And they did not let us win because of Katrina; the Saints earned that. If they were really that charitable, wouldn't they have given the Lions a SB, by now? That 0-16 season was a catastrophe on its own.)

And maybe I am showing a bit of female bias, but no more than the bias shown here by males for men sleeping around.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Here's on topic since Kem thinks we broke the thread or something; I don't think there's a black male shortage. Black women are probably just being picky. I don't think it's all too bad to be picky, because you don't want to settle with just anyone, which is the same for men, but its pretty bad if all you do is complain about it, and can't live with your decisions.

:nails: My thoughts to it.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
(You took it way off topic. We were simply discussing self control and whatnot. Not exactly on topic, but it happens. And they did not let us win because of Katrina; the Saints earned that. If they were really that charitable, wouldn't they have given the Lions a SB, by now? That 0-16 season was a catastrophe on its own.)

And maybe I am showing a bit of female bias, but no more than the bias shown here by males for men sleeping around.

See, blaming the man again. More bias on your part!

As was said earlier, the best we can do is ask. The choice has always been the females

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: