Black People : Black Male Female Issues - Problems Concern the Posters Here?

Some posters continue to take sides merely based on how they feel the other gender isn't given them props here...Instead both need to give each other the benefit of the doubt, pat themselves on the back for even making past efforts to find resolutions to black male/black female conflicts, and just try harder to delve get their minds around what does plague them twice as hard...FYI...

hmmm ... i've not seen folk determining their position, based on gender, or how another feels.

But even if they are doing that, it's okay, everyone bases their opinion on something.

No real right or wrong ... so let 'em have it ... however they want.

Leaving you and i as the only two that are basing opinions on that which is exact and proper ... :wink:

We're a TEAM ... you and me ... :grouphug:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Any time somebody feels and need to start a thread called 'Brothers need to leave 'snow white' along', heck yes there are unresolved black male/black females issues/problems/etc. we all need to face up to...! I'm just admitting the obvious...FYI...

You're putting too much into why someone starts a thread, when you have no real evidence of why.

You'd have to be in their mind, to know why, and i'm sure you're not there.

We do have issues, and if Members want to start threads on what they think they are ... they can.

You start threads on what you want to talk about, discuss, etc., ... and so do others.

It's all good in da hood.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back