Black Relationships : Black Love: Beautiful And Natural

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Chinelo, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,633
    I see beautiful black relationships every single day, and everywhere i go, from couples just dating, or having a good night out on the town, or to the married black man and woman with their children out for a family gathering or event, yet it seems many brothers and sisters are being brainwashed into believing this is something wrong and unnatural, when it is the essence of who we are, and how we will survive for the future!

I know Hollywood and the white populace fear black unity and power, which is why they try every trick in the book to sway your mind, therefore invoking destructive actions of mixing.........

Somehow, the black community, have been brainwashed into believing that something is wrong with dating and marrying other black men and black women, this must stop before it ruins another generation.

Black is the pure color of melanin,
    yes, its the substance which helps life begin,
    protects the skin from aging,
    and the rays of sun from burning.

Black is an inventive mind,
    creating and making, not staying behind,
    a trendsetter, a go-getter,
    who survived the Great Atlantic Waters,
    Black Moorish, West African, Bantu culture,
    built the Americas and helped beautify her

Black are a people,
    unique and original,
    one million years of culture and civilization,
    and the first of the homosapiens.

Black is the blessings of the glorious sun,
    given to God's Chosen Ones,
    Black is the hue of most others' Gods,
    of the ancient Greeks, Mayas, Aztecs and Indians,
    of the Madonna and Child of many nations.

Black is what we must remain,
    for never must we blend agan,
    and loose our glorious culture,
    likes the Blacks of ancient Summer.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    And from the great of blackness is light if only we look unto it and see black love is natural tru-love

3. Conscious Plat

Conscious Plat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120

Beautiful Post! I understand the importance of Black Love. I am a single Queen marching forward in the Revolution and I want nothing other than a Nubian King for my soulmate when the time is right. I wrote a song called (I'm a Queen) which I dedicated to all the single Nubian Queens in the Revolution. Black Women need to see their Black men as Gods and Black Men need to see there Black woman as Goddesses. The media often tries to downplay Black relationships by flaunting Black entertainers and athletes and their non Black counterparts, but there are still many prominent Black People in the media who do have Black spouses. I do believe all the hype is a strategy to dilute the Black race. Society fears Black on Black Love because it possesses a lot of Power. I often feel disappointed when I see Brothers and Sisters who are well known Black Professors, Lecturers, Scholars, etc. representing the Black Race and speaking on our behalf in the public eye but have a non Black spouse at home. The only way we will rise as a Nation is to Promote Black Love and Black Unity. Thank you for this post Chinelo. Keep Black Love alive!

4. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    My beautiful sister queen conscious, you are a diamond in the rough literally, we need more brothers and sisters of your heart and mind out here fighting.

Yes sister you have to know that Black Love on any plane, level or whatever equates to UNITY, which equates to POWER, and this has been a main
    reason for the media terrorism taking place on the minds of our people, because they know if that yolk of false advertised white supremacy is lifted off the minds of africans trapped inside of amerikkka, that we will rise like no other time in our history, and thats what brothers and sisters have to come to realize, so that they will be around in the future, but many are not seeing the gravity that is associated with power and unity, and don't understand that to achieve FREEDOM and TRUE LIBERATION ON ALL LEVELS, and most important the social level, where the ills are taking place that causes the havoc we see in some places, that we need BLACK LOVE in all aspects, and that means we need BLACK LOVE to defeat all the self-destructive self-hating habits that have been invoked throughout each generation since enslavement, created by a race of soulless barbarians, who only recognize dominance, power, and divisions!

Yea i know the hype and the imagery is to show the sell-outs latched onto their pale skin master or some other non-black individual in an attempt to plant seeds of divisiveness, but DESTINY, and the REAL natural revolution is taking place, where the original black man and black woman, will always magnetize towards each other, and are still and will increase ever more as the time nears, to the point where the false artificial beast of this earth that is hyped up so wickedly throughout the world will not get the attention nor be sold our genes, heart, and mind any longer, the hybrids and sell-outs that destroy their blood line and assimilate with this dying beast, will go down with this beast and his system if they do not straighten their blood line, heart, and mind back on the right path!

Don't let the false hype be a SLEEPING PILL sister, thats why they're attacking black women especially in 2010, with this devilish antiblack man promotion and vice-versa, whatever personal issues you may think is developing by way of this devil's propaganda, you mustn't let them rise in you to the point where you sell your soul over to this beast, thats what they want, and thats how they keep themselves in power!

Black love is the essence of who we are, and how we were created, and how we must survive, its the only way, and everything else falls into place OUT OF BLACK LOVE, that includes UNITY and POWER!

5. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633

Oh and by the way sister queen conscious, i was able to catch the show yesterday, with the brothers on it speaking on a wonderful issue about the wheat fungus growing throughout parts of the motherland, causing problems with our brothers and sisters food intake, this is a very strange occurence that has popped up, that coinciding with the bombings in uganda, and the amount of foreign activity begginning to sprout up......

Sister the time is at hand, i hope many can understand what i'm saying, the white man is in his last throws, and wicked tricks is its MO, stay on your toes, keep sharp evermore, these things are NOT coincidences, and i forsee the upcoming when the black man and woman on this earth will finally fight this beast on all scales, we have laid down and been HUE-MANE to a BEAST for too long, and the divinities are connecting through us, and the time of the beast has ended, and as that ends, the enslaved, cornered MUST rise in order to not DIE.......its universal LAW.

I'll be looking out for the show tommorrow my Nubian Queen.

Peace And I Love You

6. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    Pay Close Attention Brothers And Sisters.....:whip:

[Youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7W0lIZgSCGw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7W0lIZgSCGw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/Youtube]

7. Conscious Plat

Ratings:
    +120
    You are very wise. I wish there were many more Brothers and Sisters with the same mindset and devotion for Black Love and Unity. Continue marching forward like the Warrior Kind that you are. Peace and Love

8. Conscious Plat

Ratings:
    +120
    I really like this video. May I play it on one of my upcoming Blog Talk programs?

9. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,633
    Yes please do my sister, and thank you!

10. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Wow! Beautiful!

Yes. I even know that, even though I know of one of my ancestors having been taken from East Africa, it is trully Black Moorish, West African, Bantu culture that laid the foundation upon which I thrive upon today in America. Oh yes!

The first part of this incredible piece is just awesome. perfection. yes. We are definitely God's Chosen Ones.

This whole piece is just amazing! You just don't know how this makes me feel. I dont think I have the words to completely express.

Ancient Sumer; God's Golden Empire...