Jails / Prisons : #BLACK LIVES MATTER!! PLEASE SIGN MY FATHER'S PETITION

u don't to post a link. you can write the email address. people can copy a paste it in their browser window.
What do you mean?

In the future, simply give him and others the link below to the OP (first post in the Thread/Discussion:

https://destee.com/threads/black-lives-matter-please-sign-my-fathers-petition.87808/

This is beginning to become too cumbersome, it shouldn't be that hard to refer to a petition.

You can also post the above link in the Shout Box, one time, otherwise its Spamming to keep it on top ... got it?

Ok cool I'll do that now,thanks again my man

Sorry for the negative treatment you are getting from a certain member about an email address, just ignore all of that since you've posted the link to the petition in the appropriate places, the Thread and Shout Out box.

The reason I had you post a link to the first post in your Thread, which is where the link to the petition is, is that outside links cannot be posted in Shout Out.

Good luck with helping your Dad.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back