Law Forum : Black Lives Matter (movement): NYC - Chokehold Death of Eric Garner

:great:

BLM Global Network Foundation Meets With Michael Brown Chosen for Change to Hash Out 'Issues' Between BLM and Parents of Police Violence Victims

While some families appreciate community leaders who have taken up the baton to organize, advocate, and fund the movement to bring awareness of their loved ones’ deaths, some may not. Many families are still seeking justice. Many families have been left alone to fight against the same systems that killed their loved ones.

:picture:

1616720046463.png
In this June 15, 2020, file photo, a giant “BLACK LIVES MATTER” sign is painted in orange on Fulton Street, Monday, June 15, 2020, in the Brooklyn borough of New York. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, the group behind the emergence of the Black Lives Matter movement, has established a more than $12 million fund to aid organizations fighting institutional racism in the wake of the George Floyd protests.

Zack Linly

:wow:

Tamika Mallory Responds to Being Criticized by Samaria Rice Over Grammys Performance

“I will never, ever allow my organization or my team … to be used as a tool in the master’s box,” she said. “I will never allow that. So if that’s what you’re looking for, you might as well turn away because it’s not going to happen.”

Trace William Cowen

:facepalm:

6-year-old girl fatally shot by relative over spilled water, police say

1616942558847.png
Police in Pasadena, a city southeast of Houston

Nicole Acevedo

:great:
he looks crazee :facepalm: only in Texas

Man charged with capital murder for deadly shooting of 6-year-old child in Pasadena, police say

Raymeon Means charged with capital murder for the death of a 6-year-old child. Police said he remains in custody with no bond.

Raymeon Means charged with capital murder for the death of a 6-year-old child. Police said he remains in custody with no bond. (KPRC)

:facepalm:

Why Is North Carolina Paying This Proud Son of Confederate Veterans to Lock Up Black Men?

In 2019, North Carolina Department of Public Safety spokesperson Tracy Lee issued a statement noting the agency was “aware of the concerns raised” by Stone’s associations, and that it would be “looking into the matter and will take actions deemed most appropriate.” Lee concluded by stating the “department expects its employees to maintain high ethical and moral standards."

1616951382672.png
Photo Illustration by The Daily Beast / Photos Getty/Facebook

Kali Holloway

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back