Law Forum : Black Lives Matter (movement): NYC - Chokehold Death of Eric Garner

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Minneapolis police chief filed a civil suit against the department in 2007 alleging discrimination against people of color, including black officers

salarshani@businessinsider.com (Sarah Al-Arshani)
INSIDER

:picture:

Minneapolis PD's Medaria Arradondo speaks during a security news conference in advance of the Super Bowl 52 football game, Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2018, in Minneapolis.

Minneapolis PD's Medaria Arradondo speaks during a security news conference in advance of the Super Bowl 52 football game, Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2018, in Minneapolis.
AP Photo/Matt Slocum

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

One officer at George Floyd's fatal arrest spotlights another racial divide

Thao, who has a history of being involved in use-of-force incidents, is being described by activists as a symbol of Asian American complicity in anti-blackness following the death of Floyd, a black man who begged for his life while then-Officer Derek Chauvin dug his knee into his neck for more than eight minutes.

Kimmy Yam
NBC News

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Photos show how the world is demanding justice for George Floyd at global Black Lives Matter protests

Protests calling for an end to police brutality and racism have swept the globe following the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis last week.

Protests calling for an end to police brutality and racism have swept the globe following the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis last week.
Reuters/Getty Images

insider@insider.com (Natalie Colarossi)
INSIDER

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: