:facepalm:

Autopsy: Man killed by police was shot 3 times in back

KATHLEEN FOODY and THOMAS PEIPERT
Associated Press

KRAZYK

Aug 7, 2019
Occupation
Retired
Everyone interviewed on the ground in front of the camera has indicated the decision was expected, no surprise and that change isn't going to happen. This includes the children of Garner, Erica and Eric, Jr., so no one is hoping for change. Nearly all have said the decision however was stunning because the video tells the full story and our eyes aren't lying or deceiving us.

As far as the people you are referring to, the only possible answer from them would be wrapped in a belief of fatalism.

The rest of us realize this is enough and enough is enough.

Bible says eye for eye betthat will stop the madness no fun when the rabbit got the

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Pop goes the weasel

Weasel is derived from "weasel and stoat" meaning coat. It was traditional for even poor people to own a suit, which they wore as their 'Sunday Best'. When times were hard they would pawn their suit, or coat, on a Monday and claim it back before Sunday. Hence the term " Pop goes the Weasel"

Smoke back
Bible says eye for eye betthat will stop the madness no fun when the rabbit got the

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Finally, after five(5) years... :great:

Latest: Mayor says justice served in firing officer Pantaleo in the death of Eric Garner

Associated Press

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Firing of officer who put Eric Garner in chokehold is just first step to justice

<span>Photograph: Michael McCoy/Reuters</span>

Photograph: Michael McCoy/Reuters

Oliver Laughland in New York
The Guardian

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: