Law Forum : Black Lives Matter Member Plans to Sue Georgia Church for Discrimination After It Banned Group

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Jurisprudence,

:great:

Black Lives Matter Member Plans to Sue Georgia Church for Discrimination After It Banned Group

Beatrice Dupuy

Newsweek

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-li...-234244760.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_15
f4c70cbce0202647337272d72a307a2b

Black Lives Matter Member Plans to Sue Georgia Church for Discrimination After It Banned Group

In the Spirit of Jurisprudence,

:great:

Beatrice Dupuy

Newsweek

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-li...-234244760.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_15
f4c70cbce0202647337272d72a307a2b

I do not agree with BLM wearing their Tshrits to interrupt a church service.
That’s just ridiculous and does nothing to benefit the Black Communities.
Are they turning into a bunch of bullies. That’s what that move was.
My feelings only.
There is so much to do and BLM chooses a sit in at a church to protest someone being fired.

I do not agree with BLM wearing their Tshrits to interrupt a church service.
That’s just ridiculous and does nothing to benefit the Black Communities.
Are they turning into a bunch of bullies. That’s what that move was.
My feelings only.
There is so much to do and BLM chooses a sit in at a church to protest someone being fired.
There is so much more BLM can do as their reputation grows.
I would like to see them actively protest Private Prisons. In falls in line with their original formation on police shooting Black men.

The PIC is on their agenda.
Wear their tees to the injustice systems in every state. Sit on their steps in protest of PP.

It will be interesting to see how the court hears this case, up against prevailing aspects of the law.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back