Law Forum : Black Lives Matter Member Plans to Sue Georgia Church for Discrimination After It Banned Group

Wearing a BLM tee shirt is making a statement. To some (white people) a hostile militant statement. With all the white church shootings, I don’t think that was a wise move.
White pastor could have had a gun and shot him at the door and claimed “standing his groung” because of how the BLM tee shirts are viewed.

If a lone person come into a Black church wearing a BLM tee shirt, that person could possible be sitting in a row all by their self. Shunned. Because he’s wearing a BLM tee shirt to church for no reason. Black church members will shun what they don’t understand.
If a group came into a Black church wearing BLM tee shirts, they might be asked if they’re on the program, or plan to speak today, or something like that
Is the BLM tee shirt casual wear or worn for activism, and political purposes.

I’m not prepared to defend the white church.
I’m speaking of what I see as basic right and wrong.
The BLM tee shirt is not white people dress code for church.

Exactly, done on purpose ...

"Four Black Lives Matter Savannah members attended a service at the city's Bible Baptist Church last month to make a statement about the firing of a church daycare employee, who they say was kicked out for wearing a BLM shirt."

————
if they wanted to attend a church service they could have changed their shirts. They obviously did not come INSIDE for the service.
Whites are terrorising, shootings in white shirts.
Why would BLM even bother. They need some rules for their members and the wearing of BLM clothing.

They actually say they came to make a statement about the firing af an employee wearing a BLM tee shirt.

A matter of right and wrong for BLM. This is not the first time they’ve got the two crossed. Trying to do right, doing wrong.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the Black Lives Matter movement.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the Black Lives Matter movement.

I don’t have a problem with BLM. I have a problem with their methods, and their disregard for the Old Guard.
Their is so much more to do than bother one white church. That’s where the wast time and energy.

I don’t have a problem with BLM. I have a problem with their methods, and their disregard for the Old Guard.
Their is so much more to do than bother one white church. That’s where the wast time and energy.

Understood.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back