Black People : BLACK LIVES MATTER AND OTHER MOVEMENTS

Ok, I'll be lazy this time and assume everyone over 25 knows about Karl Marx's manifesto

Yes

So you thrown shade cause I lazy? Actually I just didn't want to admit I couldn't remember what thread I posted those two pieces in. So in as much as I be'n lazy yes I didn't want to spend an hour looking for a thread that was only tangental to this threads subject.

I was asking an honest question on your Marxist answered response because Marxism casts a very wide net indeed. Under the umbrella of Marxist philosophy comes unions, general strikes, social programs and egalitarian reforms through an active electoral engagement from the proletariat. I'm no Marx scholar by any stretch but I believe within those circles there's no end to the back and forth about what Marx would have thought about the killing fields and the smoldering totalitarian ash heap left by Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin that is now how communism is known or at least thought of. Though in the end I'm not so sure capitalism will fare much better than they did.

50s and 60s. And I'm quite sure they approached Garvey and he said thanks but no thanks.

We will agree to disagree on that. For the most part, we were perfectly happy to just belong.

I have heard many already.

Yes, I agree to disagree.....We have never been, hmmm how they say and think it?, one homologous mass.
I experienced one aspect and you another, we all marching towards the same goal. Let's reach that goal then we can iron out the differences.

To that point I ran across this;
this weekend.
I'm not sure of what to think about it, off the the top I think he's a bit too reductionist in his historical analytics but perhaps the amount of space allowed dictated that decision.
Whatta you think about his conclusions about needed intersectionality in the end? I'm still mulling it over.

So you thrown shade cause I lazy? Actually I just didn't want to admit I couldn't remember what thread I posted those two pieces in. So in as much as I be'n lazy yes I didn't want to spend an hour looking for a thread that was only tangental to this threads subject.

I was asking an honest question on your Marxist answered response because Marxism casts a very wide net indeed. Under the umbrella of Marxist philosophy comes unions, general strikes, social programs and egalitarian reforms through an active electoral engagement from the proletariat. I'm no Marx scholar by any stretch but I believe within those circles there's no end to the back and forth about what Marx would have thought about the killing fields and the smoldering totalitarian ash heap left by Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin that is now how communism is known or at least thought of. Though in the end I'm not so sure capitalism will fare much better than they did.

Yes, I believe that's called lazy

Agreed. Capitolism typically has to have an exploited class. Actually, Stalinism was the totalitarianist. Lenin viewed him as knuckle dragging Neanderthal and Trotsky was more an idealist

Yes, I agree to disagree.....We have never been, hmmm how they say and think it?, one homologous mass.
I experienced one aspect and you another, we all marching towards the same goal. Let's reach that goal then we can iron out the differences.

To that point I ran across this;
this weekend.
I'm not sure of what to think about it, off the the top I think he's a bit too reductionist in his historical analytics but perhaps the amount of space allowed dictated that decision.
Whatta you think about his conclusions about needed intersectionality in the end? I'm still mulling it over.

As long as we get there

He seems to be of the opinion that it is wrong to blame race on all of our ills. I agree with the premise. Most of our ills are about race. The historical facts bare that out

George Soros pours millions into this fake movement, Eye though you knew!

1595888969323.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back