Black People : BLACK LIVES MATTER AND OTHER MOVEMENTS

BLM seems to be coopted by anarchists, progressives, communists and other none black people to fulfill their own agenda. This is largely because they don't seem to have a central leadership and is funded by non-blacks.

Because that is what capital and the white power structure does. Why the surprise or more to the point, why the question? it's to be expected. That's what they always do.

Why you thrown shade and talk'n trash?

Ok I get it, yer not interested in how the slave trade and capitalism was inter-twined or how capital depends on slavery and the 'disposables'. So I can only assume yer happy with the way things are.

You're just being lazy

I already know how the slave trade historically has boyd economys for millennia. As well as how capitolism depends on an exploited class.

Because that is what capital and the white power structure does. Why the surprise or more to the point, why the question? it's to be expected. That's what they always do.

The Civil Rights movement was largely run by us. We deliberately avoided the communist and other parties

What early days are those?
I'll repeat, black radical political discourse was always circled around Marxist philosophic thoughts because it hit close to our feelings about communal sharing to survive. Marx didn't invent the concept we did, he only voiced it on paper is all.
So what are those early days you speak about? Or should I say whose early days?

Interested in listening to a pod cast interview with a black historian on black radical politics and how important it was and is?

50s and 60s. And I'm quite sure they approached Garvey and he said thanks but no thanks.

We will agree to disagree on that. For the most part, we were perfectly happy to just belong.

I have heard many already.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back