The Front Porch : Black Leaders or Agenda Agents

I love coming here and read the real event we have to live with.
I'll have to add that I'm proud of you guys. That you can see as well as you communicate.

I do like the idea of buying some land, perhaps we here can do that threw Destee. Some kind of trust. It will have to be a bit more then 40 acr. for there are some benifits/advantiges in taxes. say in Destee's state.

I love coming here and read the real event we have to live with.
I'll have to add that I'm proud of you guys. That you can see as well as you communicate.

I do like the idea of buying some land, perhaps we here can do that threw Destee. Some kind of trust. It will have to be a bit more then 40 acr. for there are some benifits/advantiges in taxes. say in Destee's state.

You ever heard of the history of the states some did expect to found their nation in the midst of?

Among us who also have shared ancestry with the original people of this part of the
americas, talk about adding both insult and injury, ad naseum...

:SuN013:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back