The Front Porch : Black Leaders or Agenda Agents

You are hilarious, it`s funny how you are the very one who came and attacked my character and my complexion mr hate agent,

Im not hiding anything donald allen is my screen name everyone is invited to go to the site and see my real name and my address, real men dont have anything to hide, all you see is well off companies and economic growth son learn something from it. Notice no jail record no involvement with the police the cia or fbi, notice the net worth, notice nothing but growth and BUSINESS BUSINESS BUSINESS AND MORE BUSINESS, EXIT A-B IS WORKING IN MY FAVOR AGENT. lets see your profile lets see what your hiding, you sound like all your up to is funny business and hate.

Its funny that this sign is posted on this site We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People. No Hate Allowed. yet all i`ve been shown by my brothers and sisters is to me jealousy and nothing but hate, if you need more info call me , my number is out there to. as for the magazine design it is just being used as a utensil read what it actually says we are inviting African americans to print there stories there for free to be in a future magazine
while your at it detective because you really look like a good agent for the jim crow division of the cia, see how many scams my site have been reported to also check my real estate ventures, I realize and you should to I am be perfect in teaching about black economic developemnet as you can so visibly see detective jim crow agent.

You're right I am hilarious which is why th title of your thread I found so funny, as it told me right away who and what yiu are. But don't worry as you're not alone in this attempt at waking us up with yan alarm clock......:time:

Um hello everyone, The reason I`m writing this blog post is because, I`m finding it hard to locate and communicate with so called black leaders. Is it me or do you find that all black leaders are doing is talking and selling books and personal c.d.`s. I positively can not find any website that is for the economic growth for our people, and so I felt it was very necessary to put together a site that was strictly to help black economic growth....my goal is to put together a team of black leaders and organize a donation push to buy 40 acres of land in every state across America.

If Farrakhan can put a million man march together, then a million black people can be organized to give $10 to raise $10 million dollars to buy land for our people since land now a days has become so affordable. I have become so tired of people passing the buck or blacks begging others for civil rights, when the black dollar is worth billions. This movement will create jobs, free community housing and agricultural farming. If anybody is willing to help me with this cause, I all ready have a fully automated website put together for this purpose lets organize and get the ball rolling.

Signed: Enough Talking

Who are you and why should we trust you? ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back