The Front Porch : Black Leaders or Agenda Agents

Donald Allen

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 4, 2013
Um hello everyone, The reason I`m writing this blog post is because, I`m finding it hard to locate and communicate with so called black leaders. Is it me or do you find that all black leaders are doing is talking and selling books and personal c.d.`s. I positively can not find any website that is for the economic growth for our people, and so I felt it was very necessary to put together a site that was strictly to help black economic growth....my goal is to put together a team of black leaders and organize a donation push to buy 40 acres of land in every state across America.

If Farrakhan can put a million man march together, then a million black people can be organized to give $10 to raise $10 million dollars to buy land for our people since land now a days has become so affordable. I have become so tired of people passing the buck or blacks begging others for civil rights, when the black dollar is worth billions. This movement will create jobs, free community housing and agricultural farming. If anybody is willing to help me with this cause, I all ready have a fully automated website put together for this purpose lets organize and get the ball rolling.

Signed: Enough Talking

Um hello everyone, The reason I`m writing this blog post is because, I`m finding it hard to locate and communicate with so called black leaders. Is it me or do you find that all black leaders are doing is talking and selling books and personal c.d.`s. I positively can not find any website that is for the economic growth for our people, and so I felt it was very necessary to put together a site that was strictly to help black economic growth....my goal is to put together a team of black leaders and organize a donation push to buy 40 acres of land in every state across America.

If Farrakhan can put a million man march together, then a million black people can be organized to give $10 to raise $10 million dollars to buy land for our people since land now a days has become so affordable. I have become so tired of people passing the buck or blacks begging others for civil rights, when the black dollar is worth billions. This movement will create jobs, free community housing and agricultural farming. If anybody is willing to help me with this cause, I all ready have a fully automated website put together for this purpose lets organize and get the ball rolling.

Better to capitalize their money and buy one of the big banks out right

Sounds good but $10 million is a drop in the bucket so you gonna need a lot more than that.

Do you have an organization established to actualize this idea for investment?

If so I would be interested. $10 is a drop in the bucket.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome Donald Allen, good having you on board with us. What do you need us to do? How can we help with the cause, specifically?

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back