The Front Porch : Black Leaders or Agenda Agents

Thank you for responding Clyde, Please visit us at ( Our-growth dot com ) and apply for a leadership position of your choice, in the near future these will be paid positions, for now we request your help and input on how we could effectively reach the masses of people from African descent with a program or idea or movement, that can produce donations and sells so that we can utilize that money to create housing, agriculture, and jobs for our people, like I said in the earlier post, our goal is to purchase 40 acres of land in all 50 states, if 1 million blacks can donate $10 each we will have 10 million dollars to invest in land and building materials in 3-5 states if we budget correctly.

We have no intent on earning any money from this ourselves, its just something that needs to be done now because talking economics is not cutting it, we need black people who are willing to take action, who really want economic change, and willing to do what it takes.

So what you are saying is, we should donate to purchase something that is already owed to us by white people? And then on top of that after you purchase this land wouldn't we or your org have to pay property tax?

Sounds good but $10 million is a drop in the bucket so you gonna need a lot more than that.

Do you have an organization established to actualize this idea for investment?

If so I would be interested. $10 is a drop in the bucket.

Thank you for responding Omowale Jabali, very interesting name,
Yes the $10 million start will only be utilized to show that we mean business and to show that our program is effective and working properly, just a thought but we were thinking that if black people could actually see other black people building communities and creating jobs, then that number will dramatically be increase, but first they have to know that we are real and we mean to succeed. We encourage you visit our site and we respect any positive input you may have.

Please visit us at ( Our-growth dot com ) and apply for a leadership position of your choice, in the near future these will be paid positions, for now we request your help and input on how we could effectively reach the masses of people from African descent with a program or idea or movement, that can produce donations and sells so that we can utilize that money to create housing, agriculture, and jobs for our people, like I said in the earlier post, our goal is to purchase 40 acres of land in all 50 states, if 1 million blacks can donate $10 each we will have 10 million dollars to invest in land and building materials in 3-5 states if we budget correctly.

We have no intent on earning any money from this ourselves, its just something that needs to be done now because talking economics is not cutting it, we need black people who are willing to take action, who really want economic change, and willing to do what it takes.

I quickly surfed your website and it seems that a lot of work has been put into creating it and also developing the concept behind it.

I think the concept is a very good one so I'm impressed with the little that I read. But forgive me, how do we know this isn't a scam? I apologize to you in advance if the question offends you, but I'm sure, Mr. Allen, that you understand my reason for asking.

I'm not a business person so I'm not quite sure what questions to ask of you but, what guarantees do you make to the people that are interested? Where are your legal papers, licenses, permits, etc.?

I'm sure others here will fill in the gaps that I have omitted and I look forward to reading your responses.

Again, I applaud you on your efforts and the fact that you seem to at least trying to put something positive into action.

Now all we have to do is get a better understanding of who you are, more about the company or entity that is behind this project, who is backing you financially, what are you investing in the project, proof that what you say is true and then we can proceed from there.

And, Bro. jamesfrmphilly, yes, I agree, we should also financially support Destee.com.

Peace,
Queenie :heart:

So what you are saying is, we should donate to purchase something that is already owed to us by white people? And then on top of that after you purchase this land wouldn't we or your org have pay property tax?

Not at all MsInterpret, Yet interesting enough, the 40 acres is a sign and a slap in the face to the lairs who promised our people this, also a statement that speaks loudly to all the nations, we don't need you or your civil rights, yet uplifting our people and our youth to stop looking for outside influences and look to ourselves for help, we have always had the power.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back