The Front Porch : Black Leaders or Agenda Agents

Um hello everyone, The reason I`m writing this blog post is because, I`m finding it hard to locate and communicate with so called black leaders. Is it me or do you find that all black leaders are doing is talking and selling books and personal c.d.`s. I positively can not find any website that is for the economic growth for our people, and so I felt it was very necessary to put together a site that was strictly to help black economic growth....my goal is to put together a team of black leaders and organize a donation push to buy 40 acres of land in every state across America.

If Farrakhan can put a million man march together, then a million black people can be organized to give $10 to raise $10 million dollars to buy land for our people since land now a days has become so affordable. I have become so tired of people passing the buck or blacks begging others for civil rights, when the black dollar is worth billions. This movement will create jobs, free community housing and agricultural farming. If anybody is willing to help me with this cause, I all ready have a fully automated website put together for this purpose lets organize and get the ball rolling.

Signed: Enough Talking
Present the plan and website and lets work! I have no problem with actor, the put on a good act, and have since the bulk of us have been brainwashed to be complacent about caring for one another! Something we had in 1888 and stopped in 1988!But you say you have a solution, then by all means; show and improve!

Present the plan and website and lets work! I have no problem with actor, the put on a good act, and have since the bulk of us have been brainwashed to be complacent about caring for one another! Something we had in 1888 and stopped in 1988!But you say you have a solution, then by all means; show and improve!
Thank You for responding first, may you be the first to be rewarded, Our black economic growth website address is our-growth dot com, please look it over, and make sure you apply for a leadership positions, these positions will be compensated hopefully in the near future, we will consider any suggestions or concerns you may have, and we are pleased to welcome you aboard.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome Donald Allen, good having you on board with us. What do you need us to do? How can we help with the cause, specifically?

Peace In,
Thank you for responding Clyde, Please visit us at ( Our-growth dot com ) and apply for a leadership position of your choice, in the near future these will be paid positions, for now we request your help and input on how we could effectively reach the masses of people from African descent with a program or idea or movement, that can produce donations and sells so that we can utilize that money to create housing, agriculture, and jobs for our people, like I said in the earlier post, our goal is to purchase 40 acres of land in all 50 states, if 1 million blacks can donate $10 each we will have 10 million dollars to invest in land and building materials in 3-5 states if we budget correctly.

We have no intent on earning any money from this ourselves, its just something that needs to be done now because talking economics is not cutting it, we need black people who are willing to take action, who really want economic change, and willing to do what it takes.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back