The Front Porch : Black Leaders or Agenda Agents

Donald Allen

Jun 4, 2013
Um hello everyone, The reason I`m writing this blog post is because, I`m finding it hard to locate and communicate with so called black leaders. Is it me or do you find that all black leaders are doing is talking and selling books and personal c.d.`s. I positively can not find any website that is for the economic growth for our people, and so I felt it was very necessary to put together a site that was strictly to help black economic growth....my goal is to put together a team of black leaders and organize a donation push to buy 40 acres of land in every state across America.

If Farrakhan can put a million man march together, then a million black people can be organized to give $10 to raise $10 million dollars to buy land for our people since land now a days has become so affordable. I have become so tired of people passing the buck or blacks begging others for civil rights, when the black dollar is worth billions. This movement will create jobs, free community housing and agricultural farming. If anybody is willing to help me with this cause, I all ready have a fully automated website put together for this purpose lets organize and get the ball rolling.

Signed: Enough Talking

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Um hello everyone, The reason I`m writing this blog post is because, I`m finding it hard to locate and communicate with so called black leaders. Is it me or do you find that all black leaders are doing is talking and selling books and personal c.d.`s. I positively can not find any website that is for the economic growth for our people, and so I felt it was very necessary to put together a site that was strictly to help black economic growth....my goal is to put together a team of black leaders and organize a donation push to buy 40 acres of land in every state across America.

If Farrakhan can put a million man march together, then a million black people can be organized to give $10 to raise $10 million dollars to buy land for our people since land now a days has become so affordable. I have become so tired of people passing the buck or blacks begging others for civil rights, when the black dollar is worth billions. This movement will create jobs, free community housing and agricultural farming. If anybody is willing to help me with this cause, I all ready have a fully automated website put together for this purpose lets organize and get the ball rolling.

Better to capitalize their money and buy one of the big banks out right

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Sounds good but $10 million is a drop in the bucket so you gonna need a lot more than that.

Do you have an organization established to actualize this idea for investment?

If so I would be interested. $10 is a drop in the bucket.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome Donald Allen, good having you on board with us. What do you need us to do? How can we help with the cause, specifically?

Peace In,

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
if a person has a legit website they can type out the URL.
what i'm picking up is that i'm supposed to give $10 to a pefect stranger. good luck wit that.

if anybody got $10 they should give it to destee. get a premium membership. just sayin….

Enough Said!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: