Chief Elder Osiris : Black Is More Than A Outer Pigment Appearance !!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Black Is More Than A Outer Pigment Appearance !!!

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Now that Black Folks have cease to be able to Think, then anything and everything said to us Black folks about us Black folks by any and everybody other than Thinking Black folks, become the gospel Truth to us Black people, a gospel Truth that is no more than a devised Lie to continue to deceive and confuse Black People and to continue to be a People that do not Know anything about Divine Truth, nor about our Black Selves and a Black Mind so confused and handicapped, is incapable of knowing and understanding the True value and significance of a People referred to as Black and it is all because you resemble the Plasma of colorless Spatial Energy which other people different in pigment appearance, referred to you as Black and went as far as to define such a Truth and Reality as being unacceptable in a colorful world made up of people different in appearance to the People of a Night appearance label as Black.

When it come to those people labeled as Black, the world is in a state of confusion as how to accept us and define us Black people, thus whatever decision they make about us is a constant change, which verify the confusion the controlling forces in the world have about Black people, having us to be thrown from one spectrum of being unacceptable by them, to being acceptable by them, which is a sure sign of a people confused about how they want to behave toward a people of whom they have established a Mental foundation of total disrespect toward, claiming us at one Time to be the embodiment of Evil and what they call bad luck, to claiming that there is no difference in Anthropomorphous Beings, though there is a specie who carry a pigment that is liken in appearance to the Night, we are all the same they now say with their mouth, yet their Mind speak different.

What is now referred to as Black people, come more than with an outer pigment appearance, such a pigment representing reality carry the Truth of a Natural Genetic verification, an action that determine the Mental as well as the physical appearance of the Being, the Being that wear the Divine Coat of Truth and Reality, resembling the only Truthful Reality in which the Universe is placed, which is the Eternal Infinite Plasma Spatial Energy that is without color, the Plasma the controlling faction in the world, identified as Night, Dark, and Black, which is without visible colors of Light.

The forces of the Evil World have succeeded in counter-indoctrination concerning Black people, a process I refer to as being Mind manipulation which require a function absent of Thought when it come to addressing the Truth and Reality of those people with a pigment now referred to as Black, which imply that we are elastic people, a people that can be stretched from one polarity of acceptability to the other pole point of unacceptability, as if to say, such a difference is of no significant value, yet that difference require a genetic action of which all other species of an anthropomorphous Nature is incapable of performing.

Therefore, in my Mind such Genetic action carry the supreme quality of value that can not be duplicated by no other biology of a Being that is of an anthropomorphous Nature and you tell me that our Pigment is to be viewed as being insignificant, well only the devil and the Willie Lynch Negro is ready to embrace such a Lie and you do so because you refuse to Think Truthfully, a requirement that demand a Divine Mind, in order to perform such a Mental task.

Now a days of extreme hypocrisy, if you talk in such a way about your love for self and that self is Black, you are labeled a Racist and if you are one of those self loving Black so call Racist that also refuse to allow those colorful people to not forget what their Truly Racist Mind did and is doing to Black people, then and now, and have the thoughtful mind to know of the evil they posses and acts of physical and Mental abuse those wonderful colorful Racist people continue to victimize us with, then the use of such an evil deceiving behavior we so identify coming from those falsely appearing colorful people, is deserving of such a Truth be told and never be forgotten, such give the weak minded among us, to label us True Blissful Black People as colorful ( Caucasian / Arab / Zionist ) people haters.

Black people that is in possession of their Divine Mind and do know how to Think, is referred to as being someone that hate those colorful people that is responsible for Enslaving our Black Afrikan Ancestors and those colorful ( Caucasian / Arab / Zionist ) People, did participate in destroying Afrikan Civilization, yet we Black folks are being conditioned to Love, Live, and forget the abusing oppressing colorful people, those we Black people have learned to emulate and imitate in expressing our ways and action toward each other with a Black pigment, what a none Thinking believing foolish Black people we have become and such a Mental state serve to be the vice that keep the Black World divided and dependent upon those wonderful Racist colorful people, whom Black people is commanded to and should show unconditional love toward, Not this Divine Black man.

As long as Reparation is being denied to Black People of the Middle Passage, such denial verify a Divided black Family World, which does in fact secure the evil that is ingrained in the Mind of those colorful people, whom Black people have been conditioned to Love unconditionally and to forgive while not being given our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, as we Black folks are prompted to reconcile with the devil themselves, as if we are the perpetrators of Evil, abuse, and disrespect toward those colorful people we now have been conditioned to Love unconditionally with the Mind that instruct us black folks to behave in such a way, it become no wonder why it is that there is no more Black Family and the Black Nation, we stand divided, despising the Truth and hating our Black Pigment, weapons capable of destroying the Black World.

True and Divine Blackness require a Divine Black Mind and with such a Mind will take you into the various Conscious Dimensional levels, whereby only Thoughts of a Harmonious, Orderly, and Balance natural action will become the result of such Divine Thought, therefore, True and Real Blackness is both external as well as internal and the two must verify the reality of being One, in Harmony, Order, and Balance, guided by the action of a Divine Mind, therefore to Hate is to verify an acceptance of Evil action, which verify a behavior that is destructive in Thought, Ways, and Action and such become the verifier of a Nature acted out in an evil, sinful, lying and deceitful attitudinal and behavioral manner, giving off a reflection that be the Mind of Lucifer and not that of a Divine Being.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

2. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    I want your opinion

I have read literature that suggest the the color black or pigmentation is the sum of all things. Black is the color of space the Uni- verse. When u take crayons and color all of them in the box on one spot on the paper by mixing them all together u will get black all the time. That is why our approach on life is a holistic one including every thing. It is difficult to develop a holistic approach if it is not withing your genetic code. This just does not pertain to skin tone but within our spirituality. I try to pass information to my nubian brothers and sisters in regard to your post and meet a lot reisistance because of there programming is so intrenched. However there are several theories on ether and other teachings from our past i would like to dailouge with u!!! Hotep-wadu

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved be not dismayed with your Nubian brothers but be concerned with yourself, because by you Knowing the Truth about Self, will qualify you to Know the problem of your brothers, because most of us black folks allow our religion muddy the Truth, which prevent us from Truly Seeing and Knowing the Truth, which religion prevent you from Knowing, the Truth I speak of.

So you might ask, how do you recognize the Truth when so many lay claim to knowing the Truth, well beloved the Truth is Constant and does not change and it goes right into the Existence of Infinity and Truth is intrincic in Profound Reasoning and none conflicting Logic, in other word when discussing a subject matter with those of different school of Thought, it is the Thought on the Subject that can be carried out to a Profound Reasonable and Logical Conclusion, absent of irrational emotion or vain selfish opinion that can make claim to be TRUE.

Now, some where on my thread I did share with you all a Mental Metaphysical experience I had and on that Journey our godly Ancestors enlighten me concerning the Truth about that we refer to as God, the Universe and Self, I will not attempt to devle into that experience at this Time but what I will share with you is that you are correct abour that Reality the Plasma Space that is without visible color, thatwe refer to as Darkness or Blackness.

The Genome of God is Energetic Space and True Space in its virginity is what we call Black and it is from that Truth and Reality do all things emanate out from, thus verifying that Plasma Energy to be that which those colorful people call GOD, yet they know not what GOD IS, so they created them a God and made "HIM" to appear as they are.

There is no thing that supersede that Plasma Spatial Colorless Energy, you see, Black is not a color as you have so described, it is beyond being a color because IT IS what Give Color its appearence, yet it is Eternal and Infinite in ITS Existence, needing not color to substantuate ITS Truth And Reality, Darkness I speak of, which is no more than that Very inert Energy, so powerful it has a Revealing effect, which religion call creation, causing any and all Things to be and all things to return, That Beloved Is The Supreme Intelligence, ie; GOD.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
    osiris
    Chief Elder

4. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    before energy there is thought

Thoughts create patterns systems organize in a systematic way according to patterns, patterns are devopled not an accident but with a purpose. i agree with u about the plasmic energy. however energy is in the wealm of things having a weight etc to describe it .no thing happens on accident whether the it's the solar system with the planets revolving around it. being the same as a cell with a nucleus and protons neutrons and electron revoving around it and our hair shaped our curled in the same fashion as the number 9 or a sprial which equates to the uni verse one or our african symbols. this relates to nine ether or etheropians being able to communicate with the higher sences or the 92 or 93 percent currently not being used within our brainsm (tell e ptah ty clarivoyance et) the number 9 or spiral happens to be the supreme number in numerical system 10 is just a product of 9+1 etc. I would love your opinion on these matters! hotep-wadu

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved there is no thing greater than Energy, without Energy, Thought would not be, Energy is the revealer the enabler of Thought.

There is no greater Angle than Zero, which represent Darkness, the entity, angle of perfection, completion, all other angles we call Numbers which we have accepted to be from one to nine come from the Angle Zero or Circle, the greater of the numericle order.

Anything beyond Zero to Nine become repetative and Truth and Reality is not to be duplicated,the Plasma Spatial Energy referred to as Darkness, which is Eternal and Infinite and is the highest order of Intelligence.

The Universe is a Child of Darkness, Spatial Energy and all that it has revealed to us is in a Harmonious, Orderly and Balance Action, though we Beings claiming to be so intelligent, take our Action out of the Circle of Truth and Reality and begin to behave eratic, but when we operate in the Divine circle of perfection, we are Divine, which is the sign of intelligence which is at work, or shall I say in Divine orderly Action and where there is order there is intelligence.

I am a simple man and the Imformation our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ancestors Reveal to me is on a simple yet precise Reality, again the various degrees of Energy such as Atoms, Protons, Electrons, etc: is no more than atributes of the Necleus of all Energy, the Plasma we refer to as Darkness.

Beloved if it was possible and it is not, but allow me to be hypertheticle for a moment, ( excuse the spelling ) if you could take away the Energy Darkness, what would you have, would there be Motion, Time, Life, Death, Thought, Light, or colors or anything, be it animate or inanimate, would there be Eternity and Infinity, it would be as if you would have disposed of GOD ITS Action, Why, because Darkness is Energy and Energy is GOD Beloved and there is no thing that come before what we refer to as GOD and that God is zero, the circle essence.

Here Is Loving you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

6. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    interesting

so if i understand u correctly energy has to be present before thought ie thinking takes energy so our thoughts are composed of energy it makes a lot of sense. is electormagnetism what makes this energy(plasma spatial matter) stick togther. Is the same energy contained with hu mans. are vibrations what makes the darkness seperate acorss the nu or choas. I am hearing out of choas comes order. or Is the sum of all is compnents just as intelligent as the next .was there a thought behind the vibration that cause the energy to seperate or did the darkness or spital energy seperate out of conicidence?Thank you for your profound insight please continue to teach

7. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Well beloved you have asked be a lot, so if I miss something forgive me.

Darkness is not Matter, it is an intangeable Realitry yet, that we call Darkness is as I have stated, Spatial Energy.

It is Electromagnetism that is actually Darkness and it is the other way around and if you use your own mind concerning Choas, it is out of Order come Chaeos, because all things come out from Spatial Dark Energy, ie; GOD.

You are correct, the sum of all attribute of Energy is intelligence and it is that Dark Spatial Energy that is contained in all Beings and Things, be it animate and inanimate.

Energy is Thought and Thought is Energy and you are what you Think and Viberation is caused by Energy and from the same Energy action come the manifestation of all Things, which are only an illusion, because Reality is not seen, it just IS and IS, IS GOD and GOD IS Reality, therefore Dark Spatial Energy is inseparatable, because IT can not be penetrated, IT IS Infinite and Dark Spatial Energy IS GOD and GOD IS Divine and is the only Constant Truth and Reality, Darkness that IS.

Well beloved I will close this exchange because we must be considerate of others,so if you desire to continue this Dialouge you may contact me at [email protected]

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder