Black People : Black Indians

Some of the arguments that I have heard on this thrread are based on the 5 classes of race system created by Johan Blumingbauch. His psycology is what seperated us from one another. Prior to this we were one race of People on the planet sub-divided into two. Asiatics and Europeans. So if ur not All European than ur not half anything u are All Asiatic meaning original Earthling or fleshling. Also this land belongs to us. We are Native to this land and not by amalgamating with the so-called Indians. Very darkskinned people ur and mine ancestors are indigenous right here on these shores. Our history on these shores does not begin with slavery!:10500:

\

stop hating, jamesfrmphilly

i do not, i only have african ancestors around me. please try to understand.
since there are other races on this planet, and their Ancestors are around this planet as well; how could you possibly "only have African Ancestors around" you? you may only care to give Respects to African Ancestors ... er ... by dishonoring the other Ancestors?

please try to understand that you are getting very annoying ... again ...

please try to understand that this house is about "Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People. No Hate Allowed."

please try to understand that they are showing you the respect of not coming straight out and calling this mess childish ...

please try to understand that other people are free to discuss what they care to discuss.

please try to understand that these folks are working toward some understanding of themselves.

please try to understand that it is very difficult to not think of you as a rampant hater with your continued hating on these Brothers of Our House.

please try to understand that it is difficult to want to consider trying to understand your perspective when a) it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread; b) does not add anything to the topic of this thread and c) you are obviously unwilling to either acknowledge that these Brothers have every right, freedom and the PROTECTION OF THE RULES OF THIS HOUSE to hold their discussion without hindrance from you or to show some Respect and leave it alone.

WHY SHOULD ANYONE TRY TO UNDERSTAND YOU?!

unless, of course, you want us to understand that you are a closed minded bigot???

true; one bad apple don't spoil the whole barrel, but, jamesfrmphilly; you are flat out ruining the taste of this particular pie!! <shrug> but i guess that's the way the moderating team wants it if they are just gonna allow you to continue this behavior ... smh ... "community" ... where?!!!

(well, sure; there are a couple other threads around here that i'd care to comment on, but <shrug> they'd also prolly follow the trend of my postings of late. another addiction that i think i might should let go ... .. but ... er ... dang; i used to remember why i don't want to ... er ... hmmmm)

many black people have mixed blood, that is true.
most black people do not have half and half.

It was estimated back in 1955 that less than 10% of the Black population in the United States was 100% African descent. What do you not understand about my ancestry? Both of my parents are Black. My dad's father was Comanche yes but his mother was Black. My father is a brown skin brother with kinky hair and predominately African features. If you saw him, you would not accuse him of being anything other than a Black man. However, phenotype does not mean much because his father was Indian. Reference George Bonga. So I'm not half and half either. Like most Black folks.

you sate that you have as much indian as you do black. surely that is bi racial?
you cannot be half black and claim to be black.

You need to read instead of read in. I never claimed to be half-Black. Your delusion, I guess. Why you hate me so much? I said I have just as many Indian spirits around me. I guess it makes me bi-spiritual - not bi-racial. I benefit because I can go to both African and Indian spirits to get things done.

it seemed that way to me. i am not loving anyone but black people.

Of course, with your bias, it would seem that way to you. You are about loving your kind of Black people. You have yet to cross that hill to loving Black people in general. Stop faking.

Tuhwi

many black people have mixed blood, that is true.
most black people do not have half and half.

This thread addresses those "many black people have mixed blood" that is Red. What do you not understand? Hate, hate, hate.....

Many Black people with mixed blood have Indian ancestry. It's something that's known in our communities.

Tuhwi

blackbird,

whats goin on bruh??

I appreciate all of the info you have presented here and I have the pimsleur program for learning the basic ojibwe language ( Ha'Nin! or "hello" I think). I have still not been able to contact anyone on rockyboy and I understand that oppurtunists have been claiming indian blood for no other reason than romantic ideals and access to whatever federal funds the govt gives. So if they are suspicious of me I understand and would be as well. I want to go to the community and live there for awhile along with getting my ancestry records.......I learned that I got my height (6'3) from my indian relatives (alot on both parents side) as well as my high cheekbones. I also remember being a "victim" of accusations that I was non-emotional and stoic, like other people with Indian features. This will be hard but worth it, for my lil cousins and dem,lol. They need to know where they come from so they know where to go...

I just had to rant, thanks again

Bozhoo... bruh...

Still can't get in touch with Rocky Boy huh? Keep trying - something is likely to give. You may need to travel there. Up to cold Montana country, brrrr.... Yep, those Ojibwe are some tall folks. Really many of those northern Plains people are. Don't give up. Your ancestors will guide you in stride. I'll ask around as well.

Tuhwi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back