Black People : Black Indians

there is no one who loves black people but us

This thread was not to big up Indians. This thread was devoted to Black folks with Indian ancestry. You know people like that do exist and they are called Black folks - well maybe not by you but by everyone else. I love Black folks. I love you too.

Tuhwi

P.S.A> Previous post was deleted because it offered nothing positive and was reeked with sarcasm and juvenile innuendo.

not half and half....

Less than 5% of Black people in America are 100% Black. 95% of Black people are biracial.

many black people have mixed blood, that is true.
most black people do not have half and half.

you sate that you have as much indian as you do black. surely that is bi racial?
you cannot be half black and claim to be black.

This thread was not to big up Indians.

it seemed that way to me. i am not loving anyone but black people.

This thread was not to big up Indians. This thread was devoted to Black folks with Indian ancestry. You know people like that do exist and they are called Black folks - well maybe not by you but by everyone else. I love Black folks. I love you too.

Tuhwi

P.S.A> Previous post was deleted because it offered nothing positive and was reeked with sarcasm and juvenile innuendo.

Chuck:

My man, and in all due respect, you have to exibit self respect, then the other folk either will or won't..

And in the latter case, they better just get out of my business, let alone out of my face!

You can only hope or pray to be rational and reasonable with like minded people...

The other type will either break your heart or waste your time...

Some things folk like us need and should want to do our own own sakes:

Other blacks etc. already consider that a given...

Those who don't usually become issues and problems in other folks midst too...

Let's don't just dismiss or ignore the obvious...

FYI...

blackbird,

whats goin on bruh??

I appreciate all of the info you have presented here and I have the pimsleur program for learning the basic ojibwe language ( Ha'Nin! or "hello" I think). I have still not been able to contact anyone on rockyboy and I understand that oppurtunists have been claiming indian blood for no other reason than romantic ideals and access to whatever federal funds the govt gives. So if they are suspicious of me I understand and would be as well. I want to go to the community and live there for awhile along with getting my ancestry records.......I learned that I got my height (6'3) from my indian relatives (alot on both parents side) as well as my high cheekbones. I also remember being a "victim" of accusations that I was non-emotional and stoic, like other people with Indian features. This will be hard but worth it, for my lil cousins and dem,lol. They need to know where they come from so they know where to go...

I just had to rant, thanks again

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back