jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
FYI

i do not hate anyone but the white supremacist.

first you are half black then you are quarter black. do you know what you are?
if you will stop with the emotional cry baby arguments and present me with some logic maybe i can understand.

all i am saying is that i am into black. not white. not red. not yellow. just black. that is why i am on a black site.
i do not hate indians. i just do not care to be up in their culture as i am sure that they do not care to be up in mine.

you seem to have great understanding for the indian.
can you understand a black man?

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
apparently, he can very well understand.

can you not understand that in seeking to understand himself, he must seek to understand the Indian that is part of his Heritage?

can you not understand that this is all about Honoring, Respecting, "Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Black People" when it is shared with other Black people, some of whom share this Heritage, (as well as Black people that don't), might find some support and understanding of and for each other?

can you not understand that none of us can cut out, or deny, any aspect of that which makes us up?

Why Must You HATE On A Black Man??
or are you suggesting
jamesfrmphilly said:
when does this continuing attack ("sarcasm"
jamesfrmphilly said:
and "ridicule"
jamesfrmphilly said:
emotional cry baby arguments
. [but, "of course", these are not actual "rule violations", per se, are they?]) on this member become a management issue? what hold do you have on them? ... or does the moderation and administration team around here agree with your viewpoint?

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Bozhoo... bruh...

Still can't get in touch with Rocky Boy huh? Keep trying - something is likely to give. You may need to travel there. Up to cold Montana country, brrrr.... Yep, those Ojibwe are some tall folks. Really many of those northern Plains people are. Don't give up. Your ancestors will guide you in stride. I'll ask around as well.

Tuhwi
Chuck:

Yes...

On point/on time comments, fellas...

But...

As is ture of all groups, some of us they will accept, or reject...

It has little to do with documentation, and more to do with who they truly have family/social ties etc. with...

Nothing new or news about that either!

FYI...

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman

if you will stop with the emotional cry baby arguments and present me with some logic maybe i can understand.

all i am saying is that i am into black. not white. not red. not yellow. just black. that is why i am on a black site.
i do not hate indians. i just do not care to be up in their culture as i am sure that they do not care to be up in mine.

James,

I never once said or wrote I was half-Indian. You read that on your accord with your colored lenses. I know exactly what I am. I am a Black man with Indian ancestry, sometimes called a "Black Indian."

Logic? You my brother have been presented with logic throughout our discussion. Your response has been holding your ears yelling cliches and "Nananana, I can't hear you." How's that for juvenile?

We've heard you. We understand your rationale. It is you who's not listening and seeking to understand? Is it because it's not in you too?

Then as you say when others can't present facts to support their arguments they descend into sarcasm. Rightly so, James. How many times you could not define your position, besides being an extremist, and because of such you assume a sarcastic tone and demeanor. You speak of respect and Black unity. You have none to offer a Black man who disagrees with you. If you saw me on the street right now, you would not be yelling, "He's not Black"; more than likely, if you from where I'm from - a predominately Black community in the rural South - you would greet me with a smile or a head nod or a dap and pound, bruh man.

I understand Black folks too since I was raised by two old Black women two generations up from slavery in Bossier Parish, Louisiana, went to a family Baptist church started by a former slave, got my first formalized education at a COGIC head start with all Black staff and all Black students, learned old family stories and even lived on family land purchased only 3 decades from slavery. I'm young but I've been around. My understanding of both Black and Indian culture has been both voluntary and involuntary since this is me. If you got that confused with being half-Black - check yo eyes and read this again.

Tuhwi

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Some folks will continue to just guess...

Do continue to reach and teach--if just by the way of your own example(s)--i. e., because if anybody values our deeds more than our words, it would be indigenous folk...

FYI...

Take care...

Peace...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: