Black People : Black Indians

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Aye black bird, whats up.

I have been recently been attempting to contact the Chippewa-cree nation and I can never seem to get them on the phone where I explain that I am interested in their records to see if my paternal great great grandmother is in them. Any suggestions?
Sorry, brother. I don't have suggestions besides trying email or mail correspondence. Those groups out in Montana, especially the Rocky Boy people, are hard contacts. They are off the main track and tend to be preoccupied with daily living than answering requests for possible membership/enrollment. Are you descended from the Cree or the Chippewa people? I think I remember you saying the Cree. Aho Canadian boy, what ya doing south of the border?

Blackbird

Blackbird

Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
Quick rundown of groups with significant African gene contribution....

- Pamunkey
- Nasemond
- Seminole
- Monacan
- Wampanoag
- Montaukett
- Shinnecock
- Narraganset
- Pequot
- Mohegan
- Cheroenhaka
- Saponi
- Meherrin
- Conoy
- Nanticoke
- Chickahominy
- Mattaponi

There are others but these figure prominently....

Blackbird

I-khan

Dec 27, 2005
Sorry, brother. I don't have suggestions besides trying email or mail correspondence. Those groups out in Montana, especially the Rocky Boy people, are hard contacts. They are off the main track and tend to be preoccupied with daily living than answering requests for possible membership/enrollment. Are you descended from the Cree or the Chippewa people? I think I remember you saying the Cree. Aho Canadian boy, what ya doing south of the border?

Blackbird
Yes, one of my grandmothers was half chippewa cree. Thanks for tellin me they are hard contacts, it is all them more reason for me to try harder. I hope they still have some records left because I have some names....

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.