Chief Elder Osiris : Black In A White World

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
o_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Hoteph Beloved sisters And brothers:

Every time we accept the criteria for being so call successful in a white world it just verify how much subjugated we have become to the dominant power that control the world, so in america a country dominated and controlled by white people, Black People in america must and have submitted to the dominant power, which are of people calling themselves white, so to white and others that are of different ethnic, but not Black, it become the norm in term of how they live in america, because the melting pot is not that traumatic to them as it is to Black people in america, forced to enter the melting pot as well, and now many Black Folks have grown to accept as well, the process being one of a norm, if success america white style, is your desire.

The problem in america is that Black people had to be worked on, they had to be taught to be desirous of white folks definition of success and then submit to be converted away from a different Mentality they had, in order to be converted, consenting to acquire the Mentality of the america dominant power, which is white, so Black folks in america is attempting to be Black in a white america world and it just will not work and you be able to maintain your sanity, because in order for it to work, Black folks must be willing to jump into the melting pot of america, and in that pot, white rule, and set the standard for life living in america, which is believing and behaving as is common to white people.

So in america where Black folks in america are, the ambitions and goals we set for our life are pre-recorded, stamped and approved by the dominant power that rule america, which is white, so all of this talk about working hard and getting the best education you can, and being a law abiding citizen in america will put you in a better position to please white folks, and such will give in return certain benefits that can be regarded as material gained that is looked upon in america as one living a life that is successful, based on america terms, which mean, white terms and in america you can not be Black and expect to receive white benefits, and everything Black folks gain in america that give the appearance of being successful, had to be approved by white folks in america.

So in america in order to be some what successful and is Black, you have to become white in your way of acting and behaving and such emotion reflect your pattern of Thinking and since we all are what we Think, we become white in a Black body, so in america it is not permitted to be Black and make claim to be Material successful, and successful is being at peace with self and is comfortable in your way of Life living, so even among those Black folks that get their material possession in a way other than having jumped into the america Melting pot, they can not make claim to being successful because at any moment it can and will be taken away and under those circumstances, there is no peace and comfort that come with such an appearance of success based upon the amount of property that is in your possession while being Black in america, which is controlled by white people.

Being Black in a white world, seeking success is unaccepted by white people in power in america, so you end up with Black people thinking as white people, oh yes, meaning that those Black people are also acting and behaving as white people do, and if you are in america, then you have Black people acting and behaving and Thinking as white people in america do and that is why you have the Bill Cosby's in the world of america, speaking as they do, because they have been trained and taught to Think like white people think in america when talking about being successful.

When you see and hear of Black people negroes talking about where they live and imply that require a certain type of mentality to live in a community they describe as being of a so call Middle and upper class status and stating what they had to do in order to be able to make such a claim, what you are witnessing are Black Folks who have been converted to becoming white in their action and behavior, which reflect their way of Thinking, which is no different than white people, the master of their Mentality.

So being Black in a white world is unacceptable by white people in power, those that dominate and demand compliance to their rule of Law which they created and enacted, Laws that are protective and in favor of white people, making them to be Racist in the action of enforcing them when dealing with Black people.

It is the Environment that Black folks has learned to accept as being normal and Black people no longer Think any more, so we end up believing that america environment is the best there is in the world for Black people as we ignore the mental injury that it has and is causing to Black people, yet and still you will have the Negro in the Melting pot telling you that your injury is all your fault and it is all because you refuse to jump into the pot to become melted into becoming the Life action of white folks, that is what have you in the condition you are in here in america today.

Being Black in a white world require a strong Knowledge about your Blackness, uninterrupted by the propaganda given to you by white folks and all others that are not of Your level of Blackness and the comfort and peace white folks offer, it is not enough to cause me to abandon my Blackness, whose criteria is based on the way we Think, which is Mind over Material possession, Divinity over Humanity, and the identity of the white world and all else that has signed on to be identified as such, which to the Black Woman and Man, it prevent you from being Black and by not being Black, it put you in a vice of becoming a liar and deceiver, a servant to the dominant power in the world, which is white people and it is all because Black people refuse to be Black in the world, which block us from being Divine, and in the absent of our Divinity, it cause us to be susceptible to all of the vices, diseases, and frailties that cause you to desire material things rather than to be Divinely Spiritual in your Life Living.

Black in a white world require Virtues that Black Folks have long abandoned, so it no wonder Black Folks are behaving as we are today toward ourselves, choosing to be a creature of the Melting pot experience than to remain Black in a white world, the america world in particular.

All Black people are victims in the world, whether we acknowledge such Truth or not, yet I know, Black folks despise the Truth and love living in a world of illusion as we ignore Reality, such a Mentality prolong our Life to be in a state of Misery, pain and oppression, as we make claim not to be a victim of the evil that has and still is being perpetrated against Black people all over the world of white/Zionist/Arab people of power.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!!!-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back