Black Christians : BLACK FRIDAY-Friday 13th, September...

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Chevron Dove, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    BLACK FRIDAY--Friday 13th, September, 1436 B.C.

The Pharaoh------------------King Tut [young man, about 20 years old]*
    Moses------------------------- 80 year old Israelite, Levite
    Aaron------------------------- 83 year old brother to Moses
    servants----------------------- Hittites & Assyrians [White Syrians] in the high court
    the Egyptians -------------- Eguptas [Aegyptos]
    Servant 1---------------------- Smenkhkare* -victim of the Death Angel
    [the One who Sitteth on the throne of King Tut]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Scene I --Exodus 10:7-14, 28.

[7] And King Tut’s servants said unto him,

“How long shall this man be a snare unto us? let the men go, that they may serve the LORD their God: knowest thou not yet that Egypt is destroyed?”

[8] And Moses and Aaron were brought again unto King Tut: and he said unto them,

“Go, serve the LORD your God: but who are they that shall go?”

[9] And Moses said, “We will go with our young and with our old, with our sons and with our daughters, with our flocks and with our herds will we go; for we must hold a feast unto the LORD. [10] And King Tut said unto them,

“Let the LORD be so with you, as I will let you go, and your little ones: look to it; for evil is before you. [11] Not so: go now ye that are men, and serve the LORD; for that ye did desire. And they were driven out from Pharaoh's presence.

*note [King Tut mocked Moses and pretends like he is in charge but, he did just what his ‘servants’ told him to do. At first he said that Moses could go with ‘the little ones’ but then he acted as if he changed his mind and stated that only the men could go which was just what ‘his servants’ told him to do. He was a pawn; a puppet king. Furthermore, Moses picked at him and taunted him about this--right in front of the servants--of which stoked up those ‘servants’ to play king Tut against Moses even more.]

[12] And the LORD said unto Moses, “Stretch out thine hand over the land of Egypt . . . [13] And Moses stretched forth his rod over the land of Egypt, and the LORD brought an east wind upon the land all that day, and all that night; and when it was morning, the east wind brought the locusts. [14] And the locusts went up over all the land of Egypt, . . . very grievous were they; . . .

[28] And King Tut said unto him, “Get thee from me, take heed to thyself, see my face no more; for in that day thou seest my face thou shalt die.” . . .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Scene II--Exod.11:4-5, 8

[4] And Moses said [to king Tut], “Thus saith the LORD, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: [5] And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of the Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts. . . . [8] And all these thy servants shall come down unto me, and bow down themselves unto me, saying, Get thee out, and all the people that follow thee: and after that I will go out.” And he went out from Pharaoh in a great anger.
    ---------------------------------------------- -
    Scene III--Exodus 12:29-32

29] And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharoah that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle. [30] And King Tut rose up in the night, he, and all his servants [Assyrians...], and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.
    [31] And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have said.
    [32] Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.

*note [Before midnight, it was September, Friday 13 but for Israel, God told them it was the 14th beginning at 6:00 PM; they had their flat bread by the 15th, Saturday morn, by the sea before they PASSED OVER]
    ------------------------------------------------- -
    Scene IV--Exodus 14:5-9, 23, 27-28 and Exodus 15:4, 19

[5] And it was told the king of Egypt that the people fled: and the heart of Pharaoh and of his servants was turned against the people, and they said,

“Why have we done this, that we have let Israel go from serving us?”

[6] And King Tut made ready his chariot, and took his people with him: [7] And he took six hundred (600) chosen chariots, and all the chariots of Egypt, and captains over every one of them. [8] . . . and he pursued after the children of Israel . . . [9] all the horses and chariots of Pharaoh, and his horsemen, and his army, and overtook them encamping by the sea, . . . [23] And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh’s horses, his chariots, and his horsemen. . . . [27] . . . and the sea returned to his strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and the LORD overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. [28] And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them.

Exodus 15:4, 19 [The Song of Moses and Israel]

[4] Pharaoh’s chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea. . . . [19] For the horse of Pharaoh went in with his chariots and with his horsemen into the sea,
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Isaiah 52:4
    [4] For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause. [written around 600s BC by Isaiah-the-prophet]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today’s history agrees with the Bible records. Moses and Aaron did not confront the 19th Dynasty of the Ramassids that has been portrayed in American films today for ‘Christians’ to watch every spring but, it would have been the ending of the 18th Dynasty, Thutmosis kings, the very dynasty that agrees with the name of Moses, the Israelite! Furthermore, it would have been none other than the young ‘boy king’, King Tutankhamen [Thutmosis V] that became the unfortunate pawn for the high court of Egypt!

The Pharaoh did not become a victim of the Death Angel and he did not drown in the Red Sea. King Tut died suddenly and mysteriously and was quickly laid to rest in a tomb after 70 days of mummification process with his furniture. He went down in history as ‘a curse’ but today, Americans hail him as a great pharaoh and scripted Ramesses II to be the evil pharaoh that challenged Moses when in fact, it would have been at least forty-four (44) years later. Ramesses II [Ramesses-the-great] ruled after his grandfather, Seti I and, his father, Ramesses I.

But the question is; what happened to Smenkhkare? Where was his tomb? Some Egyptologist state that king Tut was laid to rest in the small tomb originally in the making for Smenkhkare. It was later covered up by Ramesses II when he had a village community built up of which kept the tomb hidden for thousands of years and away from tomb robbers. When it was finally discovered and much publicized in November of AD 1922, the furniture and depictions are stated to be that of king Tut and his queen. His mummy was in tact. The history of the Bible therefore agrees with Egyptian history today. The Pharaoh saw his whole army go before him into the sea. When the chariot wheels began to break off, the horsemen had suddenly decided to retreat then, they turned and tried to back track out of the middle of the sea floor. Because he was in the rear, the Pharaoh, King Tut, must have fled his horse and then when the rush of water happened, he barely made it onto the shore because the Bible says that his horse went into the sea.

The new formation of the 19th Dynasty rose up out of the new military forces that organized under the new pharaoh of Egypt, a military man and a Horite [white] Syrian from Charran in Assyria named, Horemhab [var. Haremheb]. He was a military officer and not of the royal line of the Thutmosis line which ended abruptly with the sudden death of King Tutankhamen. Horemhab ruled for about ten years and later, chose his officer, a military man, an Egyptian named Seti I, of whom rose up out of the ranks to be next in command and thus, he eventually became the beginning of the 19th Dynasty. But, Seti I did not rule until after about four (4) years after the death of Horemhab. The next pharaoh of Egypt was the high vizier, Ay [Ag] and after him came Seti I, the father of Ramesses-the-great. Ramesses did not rule until he was around twenty years old and dealt with Joshua-Ephraim [Joseph] of whom was eighty (80) years old and his Israelite forces of whom came up out of the Sinai Peninsula and destroyed the very treasure city their Israelite ancestors built up.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

*I have numbered the years from the Creation of Adam up to this day and synchronized the Bible timeline based upon historical events such as the yearly spring khamsin’s in Egypt (then and now), the Destruction of the Temple and the end of the Sanhedrin in AD 70, the completion of the Roman Coliseum in AD 80 which still stands today in Central Italy [Rome], the Jewish Revolts ending around AD 135, the Halley’s Comet in AD 1066, January 6, the First Crusades in AD 1099, the Black Death Plague in AD 1335 [written about in the Book of Daniel 12:12], the Jamestown Settlement in AD 1607 . . . and the Planetary Alignment in AD 2002, April 17 of which was an event that happened only once 2000 years ago exactly, marking the appearance of the much prophesized Star of Bethlehem of which came into orbit in this very alignment. I saw this wonder myself in AD 2002, April 17, in the morning around 5:00 AM. The Star of Bethlehem [a moving star] is the ultimate TIME CORRECTOR and dispels all lies concerning the dates and times. As of today, no one has been able to knock out the Star of Bethlehem. It is about 888 million miles away from the sun and more than 700 times larger than the planet earth. It is still on course today.

*For the purposes of this research, I replaced the name of the pharaoh with the actual pharaoh [king Tut] and ‘the one that sitteth on the throne of the pharaoh’ [Smenekakare] that equates with the Bible timeline and research.

First Printed February 2009

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/smenkhkare.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun