Chief Elder Osiris : Black Folks Talk In A Circle Of Our Own Making

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Black Folks Talk In A Circle Of Our Own Making

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, there are two circles involved with Time, One is the Perpetual Eternal Infinite Divine Circle which is endowed with Divine Truth And Reality, on a journey that require Harmony, Order and Balance, intrinsic within are the Elemental Ingredients that all there be, is condensed into being the forever power and force of the Perfect Darkness, which is what we call Spatial Universe, therefore I am not in need of friendship from the Mind of evil and such a mind happen to be that of the Human Being and I know you do not know what I share with you is True because the Human Being mind is not calibrated to comprehend such Divine Truth nor can it recognize such a Reality and it be those principles that prevent me from taking on the task of being concern about whom is offended about what I have been given to share with you.

The Mind of the Human Being is entangled with the fetters of senses, energy being abused to the degree that we are only able of operating on the level of evil, captured in a circle that demand that you believe instead of Know what is Divinely True and Real, because the Human Being Mind is an agent of the Body senses while the Divine Mind is a relative to the Soul that cause all Beings to be capable of Knowing, while the Senses require only that you believe what you do not Know, while the Divine Mind qualify you to Understand that which you Know, so I fret not that the Divine Truth does in fact offend the Human Being Mind and all that is not in pursuit of the Divine Truth, despises it.

There are Two Circles representing the Action of Life, one is the Divine Circle of Eternal Infinity, which take you out of the entanglement of Life Fetters, and the other is the Deceiving Circle that hold you prisoner in the fetters of Lies and Deceit, one is pertaining to our Life Living Divinely on the two levels, Life and Mentally Spiritual, while the Sensual Physical aspect of our Being, keep us confined to the low level of our Physical Sensual life, being in a constant Motion on Life Sensual physical Plane, while the Divine Free us to be incorporated with Life Divine Sensual and Spiritual Plane, thus the two circles remain in keeping with the Universal Law of Opposites, with the physical Sensual action of Life living, remaining captured by the Human Being Mind and is limitless in its action of Effort to despise and ignore Divine Truth and Reality, while the Divine Mind, which pertain to both bodies in the physical, is Divinely Eternal Limitless, both in Mind and body, for purpose of obtaining the Greater Good in and out of our Body presence, in other word, having the best of both, experience and none experience, Physical and Spiritual.

Now beloved, I have said that to say this to you and you may take it or leave it alone,it may offend some of you and it may enlighten some of you to your benefit, which is, Black people talk in a circle of our own making, now what do I mean by that, well I will tell you what I mean, you See, the Circle of Eternal Infinity is the Reality of the action of the Universal God Energy and of that Circle, there is the Divine Truth and Reality of all things in the World and of the Universe, it being the Perfect Night and from such Divine intelligence, flow Divine information that tell us the Truth and Reveal all that is Real about God, Universe and Being and only a Divine Mind is qualified to interpret such Soulful Divine Information accurately.

The Circle of Truth and Reality require that all that Black folks say, do, and Think, should be leading to our Freedom, Independence and the Sovereignty of Life, all else is not to the benefit of Black people collectively and become an act of disrespect to our First Way Ancestors.

So when you are operating in your Divine Mind, it will have you to know that Those that was of a Divine Mind in past Time, there are those with a Divine Mind in these Times and only a fool will Hold to yesterday, knowing not that Yesterday has become today and therefore the Wisdom that our First Way Ancestors sent into the world yesterday, that same wisdom and more, is present in today's Time and it be those captivated by the Human Being Mind that have been made to hold to yesterday Warriors of a Divine mind and yet is in despise to today's Divine Mind, Minds that is revealing to you, that which the Human Being Mind will not allow you to know that everything is in a constant change, therefore those we revere for their Divine Mind yesterday and is to vainly Jealous and envy of the Divine that is of this Time among You, end up causing you that do all of the phony praise of our Brace Warriors of yesterday to be the greatest hypocrite of all, because you see, Divinity beget Divinity and each recognize its own action to the Highest degree, such be the Circle of Divinity and it is here today, that which I Divinely speak of.

Now beloved, here is the Circle of Lies and deceit, that which spin in the quagmire of complete physical sensuality, the circle of Evil, the vanity of Ego, Jealousy, and envy, out to despise and spite that which is Divinely True and Real, because in the Circle of Physical Sensuality there reside only the action of illusion, weighted down in Faith, Hope, and Belief about that which require Knowledge, Understanding, and the display of Wisdom, when Living a life on the Divine Level, a Level that is not present in the Circle of Lies and Deceit, a Circle of Life which is of the making by the Human Being.

Beloved, in the Circle of the Human Being Making, all things become an action of vain repetitiveness, never Changing, which be in defiance of the Universal Law of Change, so I am here to share with you the revelation of your weakness, Black Woman and Man and that weakness is that we are more vain showman entertainers, in order to become conspicuous before a evil world, than to become Divine with knowledge that you are not suppose to be of this Human Being World, and as long as you Black people continue to live a life based on deceiving admiration of our past Divine Black Warrior, while in your attempt to despise that Divinity and a more enlighten aspect of the Divinity you claim to respect, such make you out to be the Fool we Black Folks have become, as we choose to be a Human Being while pretending to love that which is our past, Divinely so.

Therefore, such a contradiction in attitude and behavior we display to the revealed Divinity that have come to make its presence known today among you, that is what have Afrika and Black folks today debating the obvious concerning Black people, yet we appear as fools when debating the Truth and Reality of our Genetic Base, which is what determine the Truth and Reality, verifying that the Soul of all things have revealed us to be, which is a member of the Perfect Darkness, yet we choose to identify with a geographical abstraction, an area of space, referred to as an environment, named by the Human Being, being that which the Perfect Universe has revealed us to be, constructively and conceptually, causing you to be Matter Of Factual connected to the Universe, the Perfect Darkness, yet you Black people know not whom you are..

Operating in the Human Being Mind, the Black Woman and Man will remain the great believers in the illusionist and because of such lack of Knowledge of whom we Black people are, a World once symbolizing the Dark Universe, now fades away into the Hardship of Life, happy to be a slave unto others that are referring to themselves to be that of a Human Beings in this World, a Being confessed to be born in Sin and Shaped in Iniquity, with the Black World included.

Only the Energy of God, reveal the Perfect Cycle of Life and Existence, one changing to verify the other, that which be Divine, True, and Real, that It Is.

Black folks have been forced to choose between the lesser evil and be satisfied with such a choice of opportunity !!!

We must begin to focus on the action we need to take that will change our attitude and behavior toward each other and acknowledge the fact that we are not doing anything to change the condition of Afrika and Black so call Afrikan people and until we do, we will serve to be the major distraction from the cause of the evil we now practice against ourselves.

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    > Hoteph
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
    [email protected] :idea:
  2. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 14, 2006
    Right here!
    +58 / -0
  3. Goddess Kalifa

Goddess Kalifa Active Member MEMBER

Nov 14, 2006
    Thank you dear brother appreciate your assistance the site goes out some times but the links are working now it is still work in progress:uhoh:
  4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    Mar 21, 2001
    +4,174 / -2
    very deep and full of infomation thank you Chief Elder for the enlightment