Chief Elder Osiris : Black Folks Owe Respect To Our first Way Ancient Ancestors to Repudiate Religion

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Black Folks Owe Respect To Our first Way Ancient Ancestors to Repudiate Religion

Hoteph beloved Sisters and Brothers:

To test the intellect and wisdom of our great Leaders, past and present, we must not hesitate to examine where they stood mentally on the issue of Religion and I say this because Religion has been used as those other people weapon of mass destruction against the Black World and no intelligent Black Being will attempt to deny this Truth without disrespecting Mental Sanity.

Now, with that said, let us examine why it is so important for Black people to take on the greatest weapon used by a proved enemy of Black people, something that did not just occurred in recent time but, has been a behavior acted out against Black people by those other people that are different from us Black Folks, every since the First time they were allowed to observe us Black people, now referred by them, of us being Afrikan.

What ever the religious belief Black folks claim about God, is a religious belief that was planted in the mind of Black people by the creators of Religion and it is that institution that clearly demonstrate that they Know exactly nothing about the God of Eternal Infinity, only about the God they have created along with their religion, those other people I am speaking of.

There are some black so call Afrikan that behave in such a way that suggest that Black Folks have had no point of origin other than that which those other people assign to us Black people, as if we just appeared uncivilized and automatically depended upon those other people for our guidance in our Black Life, as if we never knew which way is the Way, or whether or not we are gong from coming, or coming from going, as Black people, we act as if our Life necessities have always been depended upon the action of those other people, a people that has a history of Lying and Deceiving Black People and treating us as if we were not worthy of respect, because we were different from their Human Claim, in design, as well as Mentally Spiritual, a character of Divine Quality, a quality that live a Life in Harmony, Order, and Balance, in an environment where Truth and Reality Prevail and contradict not.

In order for black folks to be qualified to repudiate Religion as an institution, created by others than ourselves, require that we must know whom we Black Folks Really are, in relationship to that Force of Power, now referred to as God, Bodies in Motion without Conflict with each other, such being the Universe, until we come around to be able once again to master such knowledge about God, Universe, And Self, we Black folks will remain incapable of repudiating an action that have robbed us of our Identity,our Knowledge of Self, and our Spirit to be Free from all Lies and acts of deception, which is the bed rock of religion, a weapon used to conquer the Mind of Black Folks and to destroy our Will to be Free from such lies and deception, as we have been made to become a party to our own victimization, hanging the mill stone of religion around our Black Divine Mind.

Every Black so call Afrikan, every time a defense is made by us in favor of religion, that defense made, is liken to a repudiation of our Ancient First Way Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, those goddesses and gods that came with the complete knowledge of God, Universe, and Life, and with a clear understanding of the importance of each to the other, meaning in actuality the Three is only ONE AND THE SAME.

There is no better way to measure just how far we Black Folks have fallen away from the actuality of the conception of knowing and from observing the Divine Truth And Reality of all that is looked at from a third dimensional physical delusional perspective level, and yet such Divine Truth and Reality in action, is conceivably seen from a Esoteric nonphysical high dimensional Super extended Conscious Level, an activity totally depended upon the unity of Soul, Mind, and Body, the stairway to Eternal, Infinite Existence, applicable only to the beyond Life performance action, it is on such a Divine Level, Truth and Reality is Seen and understood, preventing you from embracing an institution designed and created to capture the Divine Mine of those Strange people, which those other people now refer to as Black and Afrikan.

So I ask, why debate an obvious Lie, because those that give you *** for tat in such a debate, is only qualified to use the principals of that being debated, religion, which put you on a course that lead from one end to the other, where both ends are occupied by that which is being debated, Religion, it is like making tracks and getting no where, but with profound Reasoning, it is liken to entering the sanctity of the Circle, which represent the Eternal and Infinite Truth and Reality of the All, a space and Time where Religion does not occupy.

As long as Black Folks remain disobedient and delusional when it come to Religion, then Truth and Reality is about what religion lies about and Truth and Reality will continue to escape you and the punishment which we bring upon ourselves will be a continue state of mental ignorance and in such a state, we are susceptible to all Lies and acts of deception, while Truth and Reality about all we have been conditioned to believe about, escape us with a mind anchored in religious Lies and Deception.

Yet we have the gall to become sensitive when the Truth is told about a weapon that has been used to bring about the Destruction of a once Black Civilization that knew the Truth and Reality about God, Universe, and Life Self, an act that cause us to be disrespectful toward the knowers of the Truth and Reality concerning GOD, those knowers which happen to have been our First Way Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, those Ancestors which we now are in total ignorance, dispute and denial, while we are now all in favor of those other people Religion.

There have never ever been anything of Mental value to have come to Black Folks from Religion, even though we believe the contrary, yet I know that every divine gift of profound Knowledge come from our First Way Ancestors, those we now know nothing about, because they dealt not in religious Doctrine laced with Commands, reward and punishment, being the motivation to deceive and control its believers, such a mental action is a creation of a devilish Mind.

Black Folks at present, is incapable of showing respect to our Ancient First Way Ancestors, therefore is not qualified to repudiate a weapon used and still being used to keep and entire Black World to behave as a child of submission to a false doctrine and while doing so is not qualified to show respect to our First Way Ancestors, thus is not capable of showing respect toward our Black Selves, such be the potency of the Poison of the Lies that come from religion.

Black Folks know nothing about the pyramids, structures now standing speaking the Truth to the Children of the First Way Ancestors, and yet those other people religion serve as an instrument that have caused Black Folks to become deft to the message that shout forth from every stone and internal shaft and Ben Ben stone that crown those most Divine Structures, those that defy everything that is of religion, which has gotten the Black Woman and Man to believe its Lies, concerning God, Universe, and our Black Selves.

How Pitiful And Sad The Black World Has Become, chasing an illusion, never to know the Truth and Reality of all we have been duped into believing, about all we are only qualified to look at and not See.

Let Those That Are Wise, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With you and only a Fool is uncomfortable in the presence of the Truth.

Spirituality, the Black World today do not qualify to make such a claim to such a Spiritual awareness, nor understand what it is that qualify being Spiritual.

Visit our Web sight at:

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus