Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK FOLKS BEING DUPED BY THE WORD ******.

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    BLACK FOLKS BEING DUPED BY THE WORD ******.

By Chief Elder Osiris

Now I Know My Beloved Destee Will Edit This Missive, But I Must Share As It Is Given To Me To Share With You and I am Not Offended as My Intention is not to offend you the reader of this Missive.

Beloved, what I am about to share with you, many of you Afrikan Americans will not be Mentally Qualified to take it in the Divine Spirit it is being shared with you, but have I not shared with you that I have come, not to win your Favor but to share the Divine Truth with you, and it does conflict with the Profane Truth taught to you by people with a history of oppressing the Melanin Divine Being and their Afrikan Surrogates, we now, referring to ourselves as so call Afrikan Black Human Beings

Hell no, I am not going to be dictated to by a bunch of no Thinking believing want to be hugged by White folks Afrikan Americans, they that if anybody among Black Folks that keep the Meaning of the word ****** alive the Afrikan American does.

I in my youth I was and am a product of the suffering from the Spirit that represent the ****** word, which not the Word itself did not caused My Momma and Poppa Pain, starting from the Enslavement of my Afrikan Ancestors to my current Parents of the Time of Segregation, Discrimination, and Unjustified Prejudice against our people, which gave the Word ****** Meaning, not by its definition, but by its usage, by the Spirit of Action it generated from the people that qualified and Justified the word ******, so the Spirit ( attitudinal Behavior ) of those People that created and acted out the word ******, that is what need to be put to Rest in the Grave of Injustice, the word ****** only will become active by the Spirit that bring it alive and give it Meaning, which happen to be White America.

Now, I know I am up setting a lot of phony Afrikan American, you who personify the Description of the Word ****** and I can care Less, because it is that very Afrikan American Leadership, that is Lying and Deceiving Black People and is attempting to continue to run interference for the people that created and gave the word ****** Meaning, and even when Black Folks are being told not to use the word ******, white folks and Afrikan Americans so call Elites, are still keeping the word ****** alive by the Spirit that they express to Black People today, which is a Lying and Deceiving Spirit.

The entire attempt to create a Fashion of using the word ****** to mean, and to signify as being be Un-American, such a claim is just that, American, because the spirit of the word ****** is alive and well and is still being acted out by those that continue to Lie and Deceive Black People, not just in America, but where ever Black People are, on this Planet today.

Now, I am using the word ****** to dramatize my point, so what is going to happen to me that is not happening to all those Black folks who struggle to comply with an impractical request, which is to cease and desist with the use of the word ******, when the action from the word ****** is still kicking Black Folks behind, coming from the Racist acts of American Corporations, they being the inventors of the ****** word, by the demonstration of the Spirit that give the word ****** Meaning in their place of business, in buildings and on the Farm Land, wherever White Folks are in Power.

Wherever there is Injustice alive and active against the Lives of Black People, the word ****** maintain its presence of Spirit, so do not send to me those Afrikan American Leaders that are keeping the Spirit of the word ****** alive, telling me that I must cease and desist from the use of the word ******, Hell, It is Time for us Divine Beings to get Real with ourselves, you see the meaning and power of the word ******, has long lost its effect upon me, and it no longer had meaning of affect to me, because the Moment I rediscovered whom I am as a Divine Melanin Being is the Moment I was Given to be a Free Divine Thinker, without White folks Conditioning to Hinder me.

I do not seek nor do I live for Political Correctness in a Hypocritical Lying and Deceiving America Society, a society that is to Arrogant and full of themselves in believing that they hold a status of superiority over Black People and do so, by the Spirit they invoke every time the Reality of their Spirit which instituted the action of Chattel Slavery against our Enslaved Ancestors and Jim Crow Slavery against the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors is brought to the Bar of Justice, Demanding a sign of Repentance and Sorrow by the inventors of the word ******.

So as long as America and her hand picked Afrikan American Leaders, avoid the the Justification of the Reparation Debt to our Enslaved Ancestors and the Children of the Middle Passage Right of Heirs to our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and we be shown the dignity to have a Choice to remain in America or to return to Afrika with our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, so not until then will the word and Spirit of ******, will remain alive and well in America and I will not play America and her Lackey Afrikan Americans game, by pretending that the word ******, its Meaning, and its significant of the ****** Word, is Dead, when I know such a claim is an America Lie, and is an act to deceive Black People.

Beloved, are you all ok ?

Listen, every Time the Word ****** is in use, it reveal the Evil of America action against Black People in America, so to put the word ****** to sleep in your daily usage, you be acting as a cover for America Evil against Our Enslaved Ancestors and you be, serving as an insult to our Enslave Ancestors as well as to your selves, we who have yet to be recognized with Respect and dignity in America, as long as America refuse to Compensate our Enslaved Ancestors with the Reparation owed to them.

So, as long as the word ****** is used, it leave America to remain to be seen, Necked in her Evil, which is performed against Black People in America, here by way of the Middle Passage, and the word ****** does not Represent Black people, the word ****** Condemn White America and all else alike that use the word ****** and is not Black, so do not allow Obama Change Fool you, beloved..

There is so much more I can share with you as to why these Uncle Tom so call Afrikan American Leaders are attempting to get you to put the word ****** to rest, and it most certainly is not in your benefit, Beloved.

You know as well as I do, the Real Black Folks have not stopped using the term ******, why ? because real Black Folks know how to survive and they do not allow white folks Defining Term, of the word ****** to affect them, they just redefine the word ****** for themselves, and yet each Time they use the word ******, they know, it is an act of condemning the inventors of the ****** word.

Did I Not Inform You That You Have Been conditioned To Despise The Divine Truth ?

You Can Take This Or Leave It alone, This I Share, being the Product of a Divine Free Thinker, Which The Afrikan American Despise.

Can you Understand That, Beloved ?

Be Kind To your self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Wow

Brother Osiris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a blog that goes along the lines of this thread.......This night is the first time I read this post and my my my............lol............!!! Right on time!

This was posted in a group Called "Poets for Obama" Created by TBP of the TBPCommunity!

1 Day AgoKnightsSun_X

Peace and Blessings

I just wanted to say.........Bush grandfather was a Nazi and two Bushes was president!!@!!!

Soooo....could someone plz tell me why the hell everyone have a problem with Obama's pastor!

See this is hypocritical ................I mean everyone knew the bushes father/grandfather was a racist and the American people voted for him and his father to be president!!!

So I say to the media ........**** PLZ!

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Hotep Cheif Elder

I love you so much.

I was buggin when they had that lil "ceremony" in Jena.... to bury the n word once and for all.....

they hang a noose... then white folks decide it's time to bury... then our suppose to be "black" leaders join in the ceremony..

well guess what cheif... we ain't finna bury shiss.......... we gon keep the cards on the table....

they wanna bury it cause these real of realest are sayin yo...

member me... memba my pops.. my moms.. my sisters and brothers that u tried to break....

well guess what we ain't broke...

we'll take ur word and make it mean never ignorant getting goals accomplished...

in other wrds i know who u r and i know what u tryin to do!!! and it ain't goin down like that......

they got HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I said I want to know all about ur experiences with the abolitionist movement.... cause i feel like u where about something back then........ now, i am not so certain about the new leadership of our organizations............

I may use that word but when I use it what I see is all the soja's of the game...........

One Love.

Thank you for being kind to me, it will serve me in my greatest time of need, Beloved.

Miss Lady aka Woman Scorned

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, I must say that I was hesitant in writing that post on that subject, because I know how gullible we have become in believing what those among us, parading as our leaders have told us without Thinking First.

As I often share with us, I mean at no Time any one any disrespect, it just that Black people need to know what it is like in receiving information that is not in locked step with political correctness, which is control by the Devil themselves.

Black People must become Divine Thinkers ( Free Thinkers ) again, which mean once upon a Time, we were people that Thought Divinely about Life.

Can You Understand That, Beloved

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    u might be surprised brother how many free thinkers there are on this site...
    i agree with your sentiment 100%...
    nothing good will ever come from a word which in empirical form is hate itself...

one love
    khasm

6. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    Wonderful Post, Brother! A n****r is nothing more nothing less than a victim of white supremacy. I Get it!

7. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Yes beloved, most of our destee family know that I share information concerning us, with knowing that there is exception, because I know that there are many black people that Think Freely over all of the propaganda that is fed to us 24-7.

I applaude your response and your Mind beloved, and it is my desire that all of us that have broken the chain of submission without question about all that which is told to us to do in life and that we should eventually find our way to each other, so that we can become a visible force that is to be reckon with, you know, moving to include the action stage with the Talking stage, because the two must become unified in order for us to obtain the result we desire for our People, those that are ready to know the Divine truth and will act upon it.

To You Do I Bow, Beloved.

Can You Understand That, Beloved

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder