Chief Elder Osiris : Black Folks Are Wonderful Narrators About The Evil In The World

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Black Folks Are Wonderful Narrators About The Evil In The World

[email protected]

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

Tell me what does it profit a victim of evil to be able to narrate the events that cause the evil to be happening in the world and more especially to the Black World ?

Should it be enough for black People to be able to narrate about the evil behavior of those that happen to be causing the evil and injustice in the world and the target of such evil action are those of us that is so divided to the point we are not in a position to stop the evil, we ,just being able to narrate about it and the effect it is having on those people that are targeted to be humiliated by such evil ?

Why is it that Black people love to boast about what we use to have, and about we being the First to be this place or that place and that Black Folks was the first to introduce a civilize way of living to all of the world, what good is that, when in this present Time of our physical reality we now control none of that we claim we use to have, are we to be console over the fact we were first and now is last in a world now claim to be civilized ?

What good does it do Black people to make claim that we are the First True adventurers and was first in a place call america and now is the last in term of condition and position in america, here in america not having the authority nor power to make a difference in our Black Life, yet is so quick to make claim to the fact we were the First to lose what we once had control over, and now we refuse to face the fact that in america, we Black Folks are not in a position to regain control over anything in america, not even our Black Life, yet we are satisfied living a life of claim and not a life to regain that we once had.

What good is to make claim that Black Folks were the people that first laid the foundation and built the Structure that now stand on that foundation and was qualified to call it our Home and did have the power and authority to control and govern our own House, unti we allowed somebody to come and just trick their way into gaining authority and power over our House and now is in full control of our house, tell me, where is the consolation in being able to rant and rave over the fact that our house is now under the control of somebody other than the people that built it.

The World is in complete shamble from the victims of evil, perspective, but from the evil one perspective the world is right on the schedule they are working toward, so what we do, we sit on the side line of do nothing but Narrate the action of events created by the evil forces in the world, as if by our narration something positive will happen with out taking physical action to cause a change in those events that is killing the Environment and the people that have nothing of value in the world, not even our lives because we are not of the Mind to protect such a gift given to us by a energy source that interfere not with the gift IT has given to you.

Case and point, there is a land call Afrika and a people now calling themselves Afrikans, and in that place it actual is the First place of our Coming to and birthing a civilization upon this planet call earth.

For ages we did live a life of Bliss, until one day evil approached and entered the people First way of living house, and they did succeed in taking away all that was in the possession of those people of the First Way, and they did destroy those people first way of Living and did corrupt their Mind to a level of lowliness until they forgot everything they once did know about GOD, Universe, and their First way of living.

We Black Folks became a different Being than we were before Evil entered our House and in such a mental colasped condition, dis cause a lost of the First way of living knowledge, a knowledge that once caused those first way people to know of and to live a Divine Life, a life full of Divine Truth and Reality.

We were a people that came to this planet earth as Divine Beings and knew nothing about being Human, a way of life that feed off of trickery, lies and deception, and vain ego and selfish Jealousy, a way of life a once Divine Being has now acquired and now confess to, as being Human, now ignorant of our once Divinity.

Now here we are, a delusional Black people, a people without self respect or shame for the way we now Think about all that we now rather look at, rather than SEE, and by being a looking only people, we become acceptable to the ways and wiles of the devilish behavior of the Human Being, a Being set on controlling the World and fashioning it in accordance to their own evil specification, which is a specification that eliminate Black People and deplore poor people, the people that is evil and systematically creates conditions that forms such a class call poor people, a evil we now sit around narrating the events and action of evil people.

When a people that use to be in the knowledge of God, Universe, and Self, end up questioning whom they are and from whence they come, love to brag about what we use to have and now choose to live a life that deny the actual condition that now hold us in captivity away from our Divine Mind, and is able to poke fun at our poverty of life and the way evil conduct itself against Black people and poor people, and have no incentive to do a **** thing about it, then know that we have become a people that no longer Know whom we be, or desire to challenge the evil we so proudly sit around narrating about, as if by osmosis the Black Life condition will experience a Justifiable Change that will cause us to once again enjoy the Blissfulness of our Black Life.

Here we are a people no longer qualified of having an original Thought, therefore we can not Think of the Time when all that we now believe in, is no more than an imitation of all that you once knew, which mean the terminology we now use in life to define and describe all events that happen in our energy motion as Beings, are those terms created by an evil lying and deceptive Being, calling themselves Human, no relationship to the First Way Divine Beings.

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >