BLACK FOLKS AIN'T THROWIN' UP???

sweetbrownsugar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 28, 2004
I remember going to class (highschool) with this white girl. Who used to always be staring at me! and sizing me up!(Mean Muggin' Me) I was skinny then. But I would be in class having came from lunch and feeling like somebody's LUNCH! At first I thought she was gay or something but it turned out she was BULIMIC! She would always ask me if I exercised or what I did to stay so, skinny. You couldn't even concentrate on your work cause she would be rattling cellophane trying to eat ******** from lunch! Then she would always go 2 the restroom(to throw up). Later on, I worked with a girl who was discharged from the service because she was so, ANOREXIC that her hair was falling out in patches, her bones were brittle, and her stomach would cramp really bad if she SUCKED ON A TIC-TAC! Not too long ago I read an article in a Men's Fitness Magazine that stated this was a "silent" trend among white males also. With all the troubles/labels and ISM'S that come OUR way in life...HERE it seems we get a break. I'm so glad that whether we be VEGETARIANS or EATERS OF THE HOG and other meats? Atleast we got sense enough to EAT!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back