Black Jokes Humor : Black Folk in Heaven

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
DON'T TAKE OFFENSE.....THIS IS JUST A JOKE!

Black Folk in Heaven......

Gabriel came to the Lord and said, "I have to talk to you, I have Black folks up here in Heaven who are causing some problems.

They are swinging on the Pearly Gates, my horn is missing, barbecue sauce is all over their robes, ham hock, sparerib, and pig feet bones are all over the streets of Gold. Some folk are walking around with one wing.

They have been late taking their turn in keeping the stairway to heaven clean. There are watermelon seeds all over the clouds.
Some of them aren't even wearing their halos, saying it is messin up they hair .

The Lord said, "I made them special, as I did you, my angel. Heaven is home to all my children. If you really want to know about problems,
let's call the Devil.

"The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? Dang, hold on.

"The Devil returned to the phone and said, "Hello Lord, what can I do for you?" The Lord replied, "Tell me what kind of problems you are
having down there." The Devil said, "Wait one minute," and put the Lord on hold.

After 5 minutes he returned to the phone, and said "Okay, I'm back. What was the question?" The Lord said, "What kind of problems are you having down there?"

The Devil said, "Man, I don't belie..... hold on, Lord". This time the Devil was gone for 15 minutes. The Devil returned and said, "I'm sorry
Lord, I can't talk right now. These Negroes dun put the fire out, and are trying to install air conditioning!

DON'T TAKE OFFENSE.....THIS IS JUST A JOKE!

Black Folk in Heaven......

Gabriel came to the Lord and said, "I have to talk to you, I have Black folks up here in Heaven who are causing some problems.

They are swinging on the Pearly Gates, my horn is missing, barbecue sauce is all over their robes, ham hock, sparerib, and pig feet bones are all over the streets of Gold. Some folk are walking around with one wing.

They have been late taking their turn in keeping the stairway to heaven clean. There are watermelon seeds all over the clouds.
Some of them aren't even wearing their halos, saying it is messin up they hair .

The Lord said, "I made them special, as I did you, my angel. Heaven is home to all my children. If you really want to know about problems,
let's call the Devil.

"The Devil answered the phone, "Hello? Dang, hold on.

"The Devil returned to the phone and said, "Hello Lord, what can I do for you?" The Lord replied, "Tell me what kind of problems you are
having down there." The Devil said, "Wait one minute," and put the Lord on hold.

After 5 minutes he returned to the phone, and said "Okay, I'm back. What was the question?" The Lord said, "What kind of problems are you having down there?"

The Devil said, "Man, I don't belie..... hold on, Lord". This time the Devil was gone for 15 minutes. The Devil returned and said, "I'm sorry
Lord, I can't talk right now. These Negroes dun put the fire out, and are trying to install air conditioning!
I remember this joke used to have me crying:lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back