Black People : Black Folk Gett'n Outrageous - Daring to Present Diverse Opinions On Stuff!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I think yall have gotten a little outrageous and beside your selves!

You're now sharing opinions on topics that have clearly been presented in a manner demonstrating how you should think! The stage was set! All you had to do was read the opening lines, follow the queues ... but noooooooooo ... what yall do?!!! ... :censored: ... you got challenges and questions and stuff, and are almost insisting they be addressed!

Did any of you actually read the opening lines!? They are there for a reason!

Not only do you all not stay within the confines of the thinking presented, but you add all of this uninvited, ridiculous, opinion ... that nobody wants to hear! ... the fact that no one wants to hear it, should be reason enough for you to stop saying it ... jeeeeeez!!!

Then ... you add insult to injury ... by starting your own topics on issues that DO NOT CONCERN YOU! Have you not learned that there is a certain segment of life and experience that you have no insight on, nothing to add, and would be better served focusing on the things that actually concern you!

Really ... yall have gotten all beside yourselves ... and i'd like to know what prompted this?!

What happened!? Where did this freedom of thought come from!?

You use to be so willing to just accept, do what you're told ... what happened to the good ol' days?!!

With this kind of free flowing thought amongst yourselves, oh my gosh, the world could be in trouble!

You're making life difficult for other people, somewhere, and i'm gonna need you to stop it. Pronto.

Thanks in advance ... :)

:heart:

Destee

I'm pretty sure that we got this way by learning (a) Everything that exist and that makes up a civilization came from black people. (b) That everyone on the planet came from us in one way or another. (c) That everything from language to dance to dress, to diet and all else came from our people. (d) That everybody on the planet is in all reality, THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK" and are in no position to tell us anything about anything. Could this be really true?? Lets see!

Black man/Woman.....3.5 million years old

White man.....20,000 years old

Orientals....15,000 years old

Puerto Rican/Cuban/Dominican.....502 years old.

Well, I guess that answers the question about opinions, who knows what, who has been here the longest and everything else. Besides, I don't see the world fighting, lying about, striving to be like and seeking to steal anyone's history, land or legacy but our peoples!! Question: Why would anyone keep their foots on the necks of those who on the planet have the least and are the poorest (economically speaking)? Since it is clear that we don't have anything, why all the pressure, negative stereotypes, drug warfare, educational warfare, spiritual warfare and all else??? The answer is in NOT WHAT WE HAVE BUT WHO WE ARE...FOR IN WHO WE ARE COMES THE CRUMBS THAT OTHERS HAVE PICKED UP TO TRY AND CLAIM AS THEIR OWN...WITH HOPES THAT WE WILL SIMPLY SHUT UP AND LET THEM BE. :thinking:

Good morning Sister Destee....

I have but one Question...how can a person debate an opinions. To me it's a waste of time. I for one will state my opinion but i'm not going to debate it with anyone. And I will not debate their opinion. I will debate so called facts tho....just saying

Lilpea..:1on1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back