Black Fear

indya said:
I don't think we have the right to throw stones about white racism when we do the same thing.
you really think that black people are just as racist as white people and that we do the same thing?

that is deep.

how do you explain their advantage in society then?
are they superior in your eyes?

indya said:
I've read through the posts here and I think some need to ask themselves what happens when a white person walks into a bar or restaurant filled with only black people. Many turn around and look at them with a "what are they doing here" kind of a look. This attitude isn't right coming from either group. I don't think we have the right to throw stones about white racism when we do the same thing.

Indya:

I'm sure if you are at these black bars, you'd go out of your way to make any white person feel welcome. After all you go out of your way to defend white folks at this site, and none are even on here! I disagree with you though. I've seen white people at black bars & clubs (there is always at least 1 or 2). Hell I've attended black colleges where there are always 1 or 2 white students. They are not treated in a hostile manner. Your theory has no real merit. I know you love being the white apologist, but it is quite pathetic. The white man can speak/defend himself, you don't need to make it your job to do so!

indya said:
I've read through the posts here and I think some need to ask themselves what happens when a white person walks into a bar or restaurant filled with only black people. Many turn around and look at them with a "what are they doing here" kind of a look. This attitude isn't right coming from either group. I don't think we have the right to throw stones about white racism when we do the same thing.

As far as what to do at the fundraising function, say hi, maybe the person hasn't had alot of exposure to black people and is reacting to what they see on TV. Hopefully the person will realize you are an individual and not make assumptions the next time a black person walks towards them.

You never fail to go out of your way to stick up for the caucasoid. Black people bend over backwards to make white folks feel comfortable. We're the most inclusived group in the country. Every single race can come to the black community and set up shop, hang out in black night spots, churches, picnics you name it..

Black women in particuliar have always embraced the caucasoid, they had no choice. After all who do you think was breast feeding masters little devil, er ah babygirl and boy.

The civil rights movement was full of accomodating black folks that would put white folks up in their homes who came from out of town. How many caucasoids are willing to do the same for us?

You really love these white folks don't you?

Wow, I would say that we can be racist too but as many old Mississippi stories I've heard like Emmit Till and whole bunch others, that would be kind of hard. Since it looks like we are nothing more than an alter ego of his here in this country I would say for every black man you find that genuinely hates white people, then there is a white man that actually likes black people. Mind you its very hard to find a black person that dislikes white people even a little bit. My father said he has only met a hand few in his whole life that disliked them as much as he does and he is 55 years old.

Deepvoice said:
Wow, I would say that we can be racist too but as many old Mississippi stories I've heard like Emmit Till and whole bunch others, that would be kind of hard. Since it looks like we are nothing more than an alter ego of his here in this country I would say for every black man you find that genuinely hates white people, then there is a white man that actually likes black people. Mind you its very hard to find a black person that dislikes white people even a little bit. My father said he has only met a hand few in his whole life that disliked them as much as he does and he is 55 years old.

Most black people hold whites in great esteem, some even look at them like gods....Indya is a prime example of this type of black person. As Malcolm X once brilliantly stated, "wassa matta massa, we sic"?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back