Black Positive People : black Farmers

Corvo

navigator of live
REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
I've been looking into farming, we have bought some land and are looking to be more independent. while searching for information I found this site. I thought you guys might be interested in reading.

http://blackfarms.wordpress.com/money-for-escaping/

I'll be posting some more information on farming and becoming more independent on this tread as I find relative things of importance.

AXE

I've been looking into farming, we have bought some land and are looking to be more independent. while searching for information I found this site. I thought you guys might be interested in reading.

http://blackfarms.wordpress.com/money-for-escaping/

I'll be posting some more information on farming and becoming more independent on this tread as I find relative things of importance.

AXE

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Good stuff Corvo, yes sir, back to our Agrarian nature.

Peace In,

Excellent work. We need to have food sources that are independent from the white man's system.

Imagine if there were a war and all the grocery stores were depleted. The only people that would survive are those that figured out how to grow their own food.

There really should be books on this subject so that those that don't know how to farm can get started on it.

Excellent work. We need to have food sources that are independent from the white man's system.

Imagine if there were a war and all the grocery stores were depleted. The only people that would survive are those that figured out how to grow their own food.

There really should be books on this subject so that those that don't know how to farm can get started on it.

There are many books on farming, including how to farm vegies in your apartment.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back