Black People : Black family in Asia

Alot of those people you calling black just look like SOUTH EAST ASIANS to me, who look different from your conventional korean japanese chinese person. I wouldn't say they were "the black family".

I mean come on now, and the pics are black n white

22977-400x500.jpg

Alot of those people you calling black just look like SOUTH EAST ASIANS to me, who look different from your conventional korean japanese chinese person. I wouldn't say they were "the black family".

I mean come on now, and the pics are black n white

22977-400x500.jpg

if you can't see that these people are dark skinned or blacks,melanited,or moors,whatever,so i can't do nothing for you,**** they even call them moros,negritos etc...The point of this thread is to show that the aboriginal asiatic were blacks or whatever name you want to give us.I just let you guess how they looked like 500,1000 or 2000 years ago

and lol to this "black and white" stuff,lol just lol

about taiwanese people:

The Han sailor, Chen Di, in his Record of the Eastern Seas (1603), identifies the indigenous people of Taiwan as simply 東番, or “Eastern Savage”, while the Dutch referred to Taiwan’s original inhabitants as “Indians” or “blacksbased on their prior colonial experience in what is currently Indonesia.

http://www.taiwandna.com/AboriginePage.html

Ph_locator_map_negros.png

Negros Island was originally called Buglas - an old native word thought to mean "cut off." It is believed that Negros was once part of a greater mass of land, but was cut off either by what geologists call continental drift or by rising waters during the Ice age. Among its earliest inhabitants were dark-skinned natives belonging to the Negrito ethnic group, who had a unique culture.

Thus, the Spaniards called the land Negros after the black natives they saw on their arrival on the island in April 1565. Two of the earliest native settlements, Binalbagan and Ilog, became towns in 1573 and 1584, respectively.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negros

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back