Black People : Black family in Asia

http://www.voanews.com/english/AmericanLife/2008-03-31-voa31.cfm

Unidentified Fijian man wearing (traditional?) clothing, photographed by Thomas Andrew circa 1890s

fi1.jpg

fi2_op_446x600.jpg

Fijians

7s%20training%20pool%20rezised.jpg

I'm looking at this picture and it reminds me of when I went to Honolulu for the first time and how the people of the island were darker than I am, yet treated us like trash because we were black but kissed major booty of the white folk.

:whip:

I'm looking at this picture and it reminds me of when I went to Honolulu for the first time and how the people of the island were darker than I am, yet treated us like trash because we were black but kissed major booty of the white folk.

I don't see why.

Their land was usurped by yt,

just as many other lands of melinated (sp) people.

If history serves me right hawaii was occupied without a struggle.

...But those my peoples even if/when they suffer from historical amnesia.

The reason for that

just like if you went to any where in the Caribbean or most of the African nations because as a tourist you are only allowed to see the servant class around the resort areas and never see the folks in the real ghettos and shanty towns in Hawaii, Samoa, Papua New Guinea and any other South Sea Islands.

There you will see something much different in their regard for whites but you won't get much love,
cause they will be wondering why you are down there living it up in their home enjoying things they will never know, in the place of thier birth

just like if you went to any where in the Caribbean or most of the African nations because as a tourist you are only allowed to see the servant class around the resort areas and never see the folks in the real ghettos and shanty towns in Hawaii, Samoa, Papua New Guinea and any other South Sea Islands.

There you will see something much different in their regard for whites but you won't get much love,
cause they will be wondering why you are down there living it up in their home enjoying things they will never know, in the place of thier birth
The photos here are nice but who is planning for the survival of their children when this so and so forth hits the fan globally??

How can we look at this and forget about the eugenics and genocide plans???

I don't see why.

Their land was usurped by yt,

just as many other lands of melinated (sp) people.

If history serves me right hawaii was occupied without a struggle.

...But those my peoples even if/when they suffer from historical amnesia.

This is it.The devil has conquered the whole world has it was prophesied,north,west,south,est,.By conquering their land he conquered their mind.
But the history of Hawai is more complicated:
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Americas/Australians_and_Polyn.htm#Hawaii

image051.jpg

Leleiohoku_II.jpg

King_Kalakaua.jpg

HRHKapiolani.jpg

image063.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back