Black People : Black family in Asia

Seneb

Ahh here is the riddle ... which takes us back to the genetic theory as it was ... did the Asian come from African even though their is no genetic associate to my knowledge?

Here is a picture of the Khoisan's:

Could what Elijah Muhammad been talking about was the Khoisan people? As you said, "Elijah Muhammad said that the people who built the Mother Plane(UFO), looked Chinese".

Did you know that the Khoi & Sans people which are one people now called 'Khoisan' are amongst the oldest people on the planet?

Elijah Muhammad could have definitely been on to something with the exception of the Mother ship being created near Japan unless their is some genetic connection between the Khoisan's and Japanese.

Peace and Blessings
people misunderstood Elijah,he was not talking about these yellow asians he was talking about original asiatic black man,many are still there,tough they have been wiped out by mongolians:

original japonese aka The Ainu

mixed marriage change this people phenotype,here a modern ainu:

^^but you can still see the presence of blackness in this man

Seneb

The Tagbanua tribe

since i saw them on book about Phillipine,im very interested about this people,i saw picture of very dark skinned tagbanua,i dont find this on the web....

The Tagbanua tribe, one of the oldest tribes in the Philippines, can be mainly found in the central and northern Palawan. Research has shown that the Tagbanua are possible descendants of the Tabon Man; thus, making them one of the original inhabitants of the Philippines.[1] They are brown-skinned, slim and straigh-haired ethnic group.[2]

The tribe has two major classifications based on the geographical location where they can be found. Central Tagbanuas are found in the western and eastern coastal areas of central Palawan. They are concentrated in the municipalities of Aborlan, Quezon, and Puerto Princesa. Calamian Tagbanua, on the other hand, are found in Baras coast, Busuanga Island, Coron Island and in some parts of El Nido.[3] These two Tagbanua sub-groups speak different languages and do not exactly have the same custom.[1][4]

Tagbanua live in compact villages of 45 to 500 individuals.[5] In 1987, there are 129, 691 Tagbanuas living in Palawan.[4] At present, Tagbanua tribe has an estimated population of over 10,000.[1] Of which, 1,800 are in the Calamianes.
chech out the name of their main god:

Major gods
Mangindusa or Nagabacaban - the highest-ranking diety who lives in Awan-awan, the region beyond the Langit; the god of the heavens; the punisher of crime;
Polo - the benevolent god of the sea; whose help is invoked during the time of illness
Sedumunadoc - the god of the earth, whose favor is sought in order to have a good harvest
Tabiacoud the god of the underworld in the deep bowels of the earth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tagbanua_mythology

Seneb

The Aeta

The Aetas live in the northern part of The Philippines on the island of Luzon. Historians and anthropologists debate precisely when and how they migrated here, the consensus being that they crossed from the island of Borneo between 20 and 30 thousand years ago, using a land bridge that was partially covered by water around 5,000 years ago - the remaining part of which is now the island of Palawan. Whatever the migration path was, they are without doubt among the first - if not the first - inhabitants of The Philippines. One area of that country where the Aetas had lived for thousands of years was Mount Pinatubo. An active volcano, it erupted in June of 1991. The eruption was one of the worst in history and was devastating to the nearby Aeta population. Around a quarter million people lost their home - many of them Aetas. Although the Philippinos are still cleaning up the ash to this day, the Aetas have long since re-settled in urban areas of Luzon. It is doubtful they will ever return to their former homeland.
http://www.peoplesoftheworld.org/text?people=Aeta

Mining, deforestation, illegal logging, and slash-and-burn farming has caused the indigenous population in all parts of the Philippines to steadily decrease to the point where they number in the thousands today. The Philippines affords them no protection. In addition, the Aeta have become extremely nomadic due to social and economic strain on their culture and way of life that had previously remained unchanged for thousands of years. The Aeta have no sense of money or land ownership and sometimes can be seen camping out in city parks or panhandling.

While resisting change from the other society for hundreds of years, the Aetas have adjusted to social, economic, cultural, and political pressures with remarkable resilience; they have created systems and structures within their culture to cushion the sudden impact of change.

There are different views on the dominant character of the Aeta religion. Those who believe they are monotheistic argue that various Aeta tribes believe in a supreme being who rule over lesser spirits or deities, with the Aeta of Mt. Pinatubo worshipping "Apo Namalyari."

The Aetas are also animists. For example, the Pinatubo Aeta believe in environmental spirits such as anito and kamana. They believe that good and evil spirits inhabit the environment, such as the spirits of the river, sea, sky, mountain, hill, valley, and other places.

No special occasion is needed for the Aeta to pray, although there is a clear link between prayer and economic activities. The Aeta dance before and after a pig hunt. The night before Aeta women gather shellfish, they perform a dance which is partly an apology to the fish and partly a charm to ensure the catch. Similarly, the men hold a bee dance before and after the expeditions for honey.

THE-GOD

Alot of those people you calling black just look like SOUTH EAST ASIANS to me, who look different from your conventional korean japanese chinese person. I wouldn't say they were "the black family".

I mean come on now, and the pics are black n white

Seneb

Alot of those people you calling black just look like SOUTH EAST ASIANS to me, who look different from your conventional korean japanese chinese person. I wouldn't say they were "the black family".

I mean come on now, and the pics are black n white

if you can't see that these people are dark skinned or blacks,melanited,or moors,whatever,so i can't do nothing for you,**** they even call them moros,negritos etc...The point of this thread is to show that the aboriginal asiatic were blacks or whatever name you want to give us.I just let you guess how they looked like 500,1000 or 2000 years ago

and lol to this "black and white" stuff,lol just lol

Seneb

about taiwanese people:

The Han sailor, Chen Di, in his Record of the Eastern Seas (1603), identifies the indigenous people of Taiwan as simply 東番, or “Eastern Savage”, while the Dutch referred to Taiwan’s original inhabitants as “Indians” or “blacksbased on their prior colonial experience in what is currently Indonesia.
http://www.taiwandna.com/AboriginePage.html

Seneb

Negros Island was originally called Buglas - an old native word thought to mean "cut off." It is believed that Negros was once part of a greater mass of land, but was cut off either by what geologists call continental drift or by rising waters during the Ice age. Among its earliest inhabitants were dark-skinned natives belonging to the Negrito ethnic group, who had a unique culture.

Thus, the Spaniards called the land Negros after the black natives they saw on their arrival on the island in April 1565. Two of the earliest native settlements, Binalbagan and Ilog, became towns in 1573 and 1584, respectively.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negros

Astrologer4U

I would like to upload pictures of the original Negritos from the Phillipines and the Tazmanians from Australia but I can't figure out how to upload pics to a post.