Black Spirituality Religion : BLACK FAMILY: HEAL THY SELF!

You have the wonderful gift of imagery, creativity, and detailing
of messages!

Thank you for your continuious effort to reawaken the spiritual
soul and mind within us all! A mission few have the patience,
understanding, and endurance to do. You've provided much
food for thought.

May all who know and don't know they need healing,
fill their plates with the fruits of conscious reality.

Thank You Brother Meta!:kiss:

:heart:

Thank you Sis. PurpleMoons, but I give honor and thanks to our Ancestors, who constantly tap me on my shoulders to keep me alert about what is needed in The Right Now.

I am also thankful for the family online and offline who share this information with me, so I can in turn share with others. The medical Mafia is powerless if we just learn to share information about what has healed us. I constantly run with Elders who tell me, look- I battled cancer and won. I ate a glove of garlic everyday. Or I drank apple cider vinegar for strength. I listen to these Elders and I adopted their healing messages into my diet.

If we are indeed water people, we are also Masters of Hydrotherapy. We have forgotten about the power of our spiritual and herbal baths. We speak about and brag about our beautiful skin, but we aren't taking care of our skin- instead our skin fights to take care of us.

Knowing the proper oils, herbs, or even fruits to use in the bath is vital to the health and welbeing of the skin. The fountain of youth is not just drinking orange juice, but bathing in it, as well as orange peels.

The earth possesses many secrets, and can cure anything. The Earth will not give its secrets to those who are simply out to live longer in order to continue taking away from the Earth and not giving back.

Purchase a bag of seeds, and start giving back to the Earth, and start listening- start planting, starting growing. Start making homes for the birds and animals to feel safe. This is also part of our spiritual healing. We belong to the Earth, and she will give us the cures we need when we start building with her again.

Hi MetaSaience!

:hearts4:
Yes! Queen Afua even has a famous following

Stevie Wonder
Maxine Waters
Erika Badu

---to name a few!

She also----has an important thing or two to say about colonic cleansing that is much over looked by our culture...!
http://www.queenafuaonline.com/hba/pages/global_colonics.htm
:hearts4:

--------------
:pool:
I also have her book "Sacred Womb" She breaks down the importance of taking care of this aspect of the body temple like no other.
:teach:

MetaSaience said:
Yes! Sis. Fine1952, Queen Afua's book "Heal Thyself" is excellent. I believe in the vision of this wonderful Queen Mother, because she challenges us to go back to our stable roots of African nutrition and health.

In becoming an awakened African woman, she began to soul search into what was our form of medicine and healing. She learnt that in the past, African Priestesses and Priests used the knowledge of natural remedies, such as aromatherapy, herbology, reflexology and hydrotherapy, to heal. On a trip to Khamit (Egypt), she saw the spiritual significance of a woman's womb in the form of the Neter (Goddess) Nut. This led to her to recognizing the womb as the female sacred center. In her latest book, Sacred Woman: A Guide to Healing the Feminine Body, Mind and Spirit, Queen Afua writes "Arit is the original khamitic word for 'spiritual energy centre' or 'gateway'. The aritu (plural) are also referred to as the charkas. The womb arit corresponds to the second chakra representing the aspects of procreation, inspiration and family."

Therefore, if the womb has been damaged in any way, a woman's level of creativity and inspiration, stability, success in relationships and fertility levels is potentially impaired.

The (sacred) womb is the first gate to the Nine Gateways - spiritual rites of passage - encountered in the Sacred Woman training. In the process of healing ourselves we have to first complete the 21-day Sacred Womb training, before having the option of exploring what lies beyond the gateways of: Sacred word, Sacred Food; Sacred Movement; Sacred Space, Sacred Beauty; Sacred Healing; Sacred Relationship; Sacred Unions and Sacred Lotus Initiation.

:teach: :teach: :teach:

Beloved KgMW MetaSaience writes: I give honor and thanks to our Ancestors, who constantly tap me on my shoulders to keep me alert about what is needed in The Right Now.

I am also thankful for the family online and offline who share this information with me, so I can in turn share with others. The medical Mafia is powerless if we just learn to share information about what has healed us. I constantly run with Elders who tell me, look- I battled cancer and won. I ate a glove of garlic everyday. Or I drank apple cider vinegar for strength. I listen to these Elders and I adopted their healing messages into my diet.

If we are indeed water people, we are also Masters of Hydrotherapy. We have forgotten about the power of our spiritual and herbal baths. We speak about and brag about our beautiful skin, but we aren't taking care of our skin- instead our skin fights to take care of us.

Knowing the proper oils, herbs, or even fruits to use in the bath is vital to the health and welbeing of the skin. The fountain of youth is not just drinking orange juice, but bathing in it, as well as orange peels.

The earth possesses many secrets, and can cure anything. The Earth will not give its secrets to those who are simply out to live longer in order to continue taking away from the Earth and not giving back.

Purchase a bag of seeds, and start giving back to the Earth, and start listening- start planting, starting growing. Start making homes for the birds and animals to feel safe. This is also part of our spiritual healing. We belong to the Earth, and she will give us the cures we need when we start building with her again.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

-----------------------------------------------
VIBING:SuN030:WITH THE :SuN030:ONENESS WITH OUR COSMIC ANCESTORS:SuN030: NATURE/UNIVERSE.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back