Egypt : Black Egypt The Cover Up

But again, I'm not interested in going back and forth about so-called black African antiquity. I need someone to answer this question: Name one major technological advancement in medicine, science or engineering that is "purely" and "directly" the product of black African innovation -that has occurred in the last 200 years? Name one scientific creation that the rest of the world utilizes that was created by black Africans in the past 100 years. And give the name of one non-black country that is dependent on black African financial, military, medical and technical assistance. No personal attacks, acerbic name calling, deflection, evasive rambling or excuse making -JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!

I don't care what you are interested in. I am ready to invite you to leave, put you out, etc.

One wrong comma ... or less ... and it's probably gonna be over. Welcome! :wave:

**edit** ... yep ... less than a comma ... collateral damage ... told yall i'm psychic ... :look:

:heart:

Destee

I don't care what you are interested in. I am ready to invite you to leave, put you out, etc.

One wrong comma ... or less ... and it's probably gonna be over. Welcome! :wave:

**edit** ... yep ... less than a comma ... collateral damage ... told yall i'm psychic ... :look:

:heart:

Destee

In reading this post of his, it sounds exactly like the rhetoric I see today of Stornfront..Below is a sample.

I am a historian first and foremost. I will not hold back historical truth. I will always report the past as acculturate as possible and free from personal interpretation or bias. And, while that may be an impossible goal, it is goal I and other historians strive for nonetheless.
The historical facts are clear. Negroes had 100,000 years in which to advance, and they didn't until we showed them, and they fall backward when our aid & assistance is withdraw. There is no mistaking the facts. Negroes are savage creatures, bereft of the very tenets of humanity. They are very antithesis of the civilization whites have spread over the globe.

Peace!

[QUOTE="Xeon, post: 928101, member: 55977""What would you accept as proof that Egypt was black and powerful?"

I never said there were no blacks in Egypt. I know there were. That's not an issue with me. I was interested in "your argument" as why Egypt was totally Negroid and nothing else. For the record: I know there has been historical omissions of black involvement in Egyptian history. I am aware of this. And no, I'm not interested in ersatz links and someone else's beliefs -tell me in your words!

Yes, I have seen and examined all the literature of the hyper Afro-centric pugilists (who are just as bad as those they claim white washed the ethnicity of ancient Egypt). As you know, much of it (assertion of total Negroid constituency) has been disputed and dismissed by scholars as Negro fantasy and faux pas feel good therapy. But you know what? I could care less.

The touting of past glories to deflect and camouflage the current condition of entropy and mass failure does not work for me. Why? It has nothing to do with the contemporary abysmal state of black Africans!

I have asked this question and no one has given me a cogent nor compelling answer yet: What does it matter what race the Egyptians were because when the Europeans came to Africa to collect blacks salves (who were sold to them by black Africans!) -where was this mighty advanced Nubian civilization? Why was black Sub-Saharan Africa a defenseless birds nest on the ground for white colonizers?

You speak of a so called uber advanced black civilization while the entire black African race (all of West and East Sub-Saharan Africa) was anemic and powerless against white European colonizers and enslavers! How did this happen?

But again, I'm not interested in going back and forth about so-called black African antiquity. I need someone to answer this question:

Name one major technological advancement in medicine, science or engineering that is "purely" and "directly" the product of black African innovation -that has occurred in the last 200 years?

Name one scientific creation that the rest of the world utilizes that was created by black Africans in the past 100 years.

And give the name of one non-black country that is dependent on black African financial, military, medical and technical assistance.

No personal attacks, acerbic name calling, deflection, evasive rambling or excuse making -JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION! /QUOTE]

Aren’t YOU and the majority of people totally unaware of the fact that the ongoing onslaught in the 21st century on non-whites generally, on the peoples of African ethnicity specifically goes a lot deeper; is actually based on the manner in which some of the ancient Greeks thinkers [still revered as the fathers of all the sciences despite the fact that they ALL either studied in Nubia/Khemet/Egypt {as highlighted by Pythagoras post 21 years of study still viewing himself as a BOY in comparison to his Nubian teachers/mentors} or were taught by a Greek who had] created the European collective ethos/asili due to not being spiritually or intellectually agile enough to cope with Maat [the means by which Nubia/Khemet/Egypt’s thinkers stayed in sync with nature]?

Without Maat’s spiritual guidance to restrain and guide both their spiritual and technological development haven’t virtually ALL of the cultures that derived their cultural electricity from Nubia/Khemet/Egypt found themselves out of sync with nature, with the only variable being the severity of their dysfunction and how dangerously it manifests?

One of the most spectacularly obvious examples is our current 365 day calendar along with the manner in which the Babylonians, Greeks and Romans all attempted to utilize years based on 300 day calendars highlighting their copying of an African Egyptian/concept [constantly utilized from circa 3500BCE] that they didn’t fully understand did they [even European scientists still thought the sun orbited would kill as heretics scientists who told them that the Earth wasn’t the centre of the solar system, wasn’t flat right up to the 15th century], that 365 wasn’t just an arbitrary figure but an accurate measurement of how long the Earth takes to orbit the Sun?

What about the current European calendar format still blighting us TODAY which only became a 365 day calendar when Julius Caesar noted that the Egyptian calendar stayed in sync with the seasons [thus added July and August] whereas Rome’s 300 day year calendar never did; but can YOU remember how many days each month has?

How does the nonsense we use currently compare to the original Khemetian format of a year divided into 12 thirty day months with 5 festival days at the end of the year, 6 festival days every 4th year?

With regard to African contributions over the last 5000 as opposed to just 200 years you need to read “Blacks in Science Ancient and Modern” edited by Dr Ivan van Sertima in which he exposed the fact that Lloyd Quarterman [easily one of the most brilliant scientists of the 20th century] was part of a group of 6 African American scientists who made significant contributions to the Manhattan Project [but were sworn to secrecy whereas why does everyone only hear about Oppeniemer, Einstein and Fermi and co]?

Xeon, is there a specific reason why you are spouting so much dated Eurocentric GARBAGE [paleface TROLL/INTERNET BATTERING RAM stylie] in this forum or are YOU genuinely unaware of the African presence in Mexico as Rulers of Mexico’s first technical culture circa 1200-400 BCE [according to the British Museum] as so very spectacularly highlighted by the 17 Olmec Heads [weighing between 10-30 tons] that have been unearthed to date?

treszapotes3.jpg

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back