Egypt : Black Egypt The Cover Up

[QUOTE="Xeon, post: 928101, member: 55977""What would you accept as proof that Egypt was black and powerful?"

I never said there were no blacks in Egypt. I know there were. That's not an issue with me. I was interested in "your argument" as why Egypt was totally Negroid and nothing else. For the record: I know there has been historical omissions of black involvement in Egyptian history. I am aware of this. And no, I'm not interested in ersatz links and someone else's beliefs -tell me in your words!

Yes, I have seen and examined all the literature of the hyper Afro-centric pugilists (who are just as bad as those they claim white washed the ethnicity of ancient Egypt). As you know, much of it (assertion of total Negroid constituency) has been disputed and dismissed by scholars as Negro fantasy and faux pas feel good therapy. But you know what? I could care less.

The touting of past glories to deflect and camouflage the current condition of entropy and mass failure does not work for me. Why? It has nothing to do with the contemporary abysmal state of black Africans!

I have asked this question and no one has given me a cogent nor compelling answer yet: What does it matter what race the Egyptians were because when the Europeans came to Africa to collect blacks salves (who were sold to them by black Africans!) -where was this mighty advanced Nubian civilization? Why was black Sub-Saharan Africa a defenseless birds nest on the ground for white colonizers?

You speak of a so called uber advanced black civilization while the entire black African race (all of West and East Sub-Saharan Africa) was anemic and powerless against white European colonizers and enslavers! How did this happen?

But again, I'm not interested in going back and forth about so-called black African antiquity. I need someone to answer this question:

Name one major technological advancement in medicine, science or engineering that is "purely" and "directly" the product of black African innovation -that has occurred in the last 200 years?

Name one scientific creation that the rest of the world utilizes that was created by black Africans in the past 100 years.

And give the name of one non-black country that is dependent on black African financial, military, medical and technical assistance.

No personal attacks, acerbic name calling, deflection, evasive rambling or excuse making -JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION! /QUOTE]

Isn't both our individual and collective worldview is created by the historical facts/perspective that we are taught, wouldn’t our own truthfully updated African History curriculum be at the core of resurrecting both the individual and collective self esteem necessary to kick start the African Renaissance in the 21st century, by providing our people in general, our youth specifically with a strong foundation with regard to our capabilities [most of which apart from sports/music are totally marginalized/ignored by the status quo as standard] in every area of human activity, TODAY [have you got any suggestions as to how to best impliment that agenda?

Wouldn't you also agree that the TRUTH is that non-whites in general, we peoples of African ethnicity specifically in the UK, USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa are all frontline soldiers in a War that has NEVER EVER been openly declared then [from 3000 BCE] or now by THESE so despicably cowardly Semitic/White PARASITES, just very very efficiently waged/they JUST DO IT?

Nubia/Khemet/Egypt’s African Pharaohs battled and resisted the Semitic/ Arab hordes for millennia but from the moment Alexander the Macedonian peasant overran Khemet we've been losing this so despicably cowardly but still undeclared WAR on Africa/Africans; with the situation becoming a rout when Augustus [Julius Caesar's nephew, heir and history's most consciously maliciously EVIL/DESTRUC TIVE cultural vandal] deliberately destroyed [Khufu’s facial attributes on the Sphinx] Khemet's most spectacular Pyramid at Abu Rawash, which you've never heard of, have YOU?

This so deliberate piece of cultural vandalism was done to DELETE DJEDEFRAH from history as this African Pharaoh is now acknowledged as the builder of the Sphinx which honours his father Khufu [who built the Great Pyramid at Giza]; and as exemplified by the murderous carnage in Darfur and the Congo and other resource rich regions of Africa TODAY and the inane stupidity of the way those CLOWNS/TRAITORS Goodluck, Zuma and co allowed/ sanctioned Africa’s greatest EVER Arab benefactor [Muamar Gaddafi who did more for Africa than any African leader that I can name/what about you] and his regime to be slaughtered by NATO in 2011, we're still in BIG trouble/losing this WAR, aren't WE?

Wishing this WAR away hasn't worked for the African collective in the USA, the rest of the Diaspora and Africa for the last 500 years because Slavery and Colonialism didn't so much end as evolve into the current reality of White/European socio-economic domination in every area of human activity so why are WE expecting the chaos in our communities and countries to improve in the near future?

When WE don't educate/rationally program ANY/ALL of our people to consciously acknowledge our African ethnicity [as opposed to alleged Blackness/how BLACK is Halle or Barack/why are we the only ethnic group using a colour/ Black as opposed to our common ethnic origin, Africa as our primary label] as a blessing as opposed to a curse; aren't we extremely unlikely to even begin to fulfil our main responsibility; to deduce and construct the socio-economic vehicles that will initially adequately secure our communities and countries, creating the possibility of us eventually collectively advancing and competing with the rest of Humanity in the 21st century?

SHOULDN'T ALL OF OUR SCHOOLS in general, especially the traditionally Black Schools in the UK, USA the rest of the Diaspora and Africa in particular be teaching our own truthfully updated History Curriculum highlighting our so diverse but efficiently marginalized or totally ignored contributions to Civilization in every area of human activity over the last 5000 years; thus reprogramming the minds of the people of African ethnicity with our TRUE history [as unearthed by our own historians] as a truly superlative therapy for the residual trauma of the ongoing AFRICAN HOLOCAUST, for which both an apology and reparations are STILL missing TODAY, aren't THEY?

The Destruction of African Civilisation (Chancellor Williams), and Blacks in Science (Ancient & Modern), They Came before Columbus The African Presence in Ancient America (edited by Dr Ivan van Sertima) which highlights that the African Olmecs [17 ten to thirty ton Olmec Heads have been unearthed to date] established and ruled Mexico’s first technical culture circa 1200-400 BCE, Nile Vallely Contributions to Civilisation and the Browder Files I & II (Anthony T Browder) are all interesting and uplifting books that will fully update your knowledge of African history, along with being the ready-made textbooks of our updated African History Curriculum.

Our spiritual/intellectual heavyweights can attempt Dr Frances Cress Welsing’s book The Isis Papers-The Key to the Colours, which is an in depth analysis of Racism and White Supremacy and all the relevant Symbols that pervades every aspect of our lives. She literally puts forward a program at the end of the book as to how to limit the damage done to us collectively as we attempt to survive in this blatantly hostile White Supremacist Racist environment.

Yurugu [An African Centred Critique of European Cultural Thought and Behaviour] by Marimba Ani is the ultimate rigorous Spiritual and Intellectual workout, which literally leaves no stone unturned in its microscopic examination/ dissection of white Europeans/Caucasians and their psyche’s ongoing malevolence [towards the rest of the human family in general, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically]; due to the fundamentally warped Platonic concept of “Objectivity” blended with Plato’s higher mind/limbic brain spiritually/intellectually alienated drivel through which THEY consciously discern themselves to be the head/brains of Humanity, relegating the rest of the human family into “OBJECTS” to be controlled/culled as they see fit, as opposed to being entitled to the same rights and privileges to enjoy their lives and prosper, as Europeans/Causcasians /Whites.

Yurugu-as defined by the Dogon of Mali = a being born prematurely without his female twin-soul. Realizing that he was flawed and therefore deficient, forever incomplete, who was and is doomed to perpetually search for completeness that could never be his.

How do the Dogon know so much about just how fundamentally twisted/unwell the LUCIFERIAN LUNATICS/POWER ELITE inc/status quo [and their lackeys of many hues] are, or can you think of another reason why they are currently so determined to turn this planet into a very real hell in the 21st century?

Marimba Ani’s Yurugu would serve as a ready-made textbook for Advanced Level African Studies right up to Doctorate level, as this extremely challenging read is that comprehensive and relevant with regard to rationally evaluating/ knowing exactly how our enemies are going to behave as standard in this very hostile, extremely challenging environment.

Would you agree Xeon, that there is a mountain of useful information that we peoples of African ethnicity in general, our would be leaders and leaders specifically need to ingest and digest if we’re going to even begin to deduce how to constructively develop ourselves and our communities in order to kick start the African Renaissance in the 21st century?

Even more bizarre is our ongoing acceptance/truly devout support as people of African ethnicity of the current status quo or are you all truly unaware of the fact that ALL over the World including Africa, Europeans still LEGALLY own allegedly; all the land and resources they acquired during the looting, pillaging, RAPE of this planet in general, of OUR continent [Africa] in particular that Colonialism and Apartheid sanctioned as the norm [in fact aren’t THEY making the same play again with their WAR ON TERROR] as opposed to the longest list of unacknowledged unpunished Human Rights violations/CRIMES in human history?

Xeon, is there a specific reason why you are spouting so much dated Eurocentric GARBAGE [paleface TROLL/INTERNET BATTERING RAM stylie] in this forum or are YOU genuinely unaware of the African presence in Mexico as Rulers of Mexico’s first technical culture circa 1200-400 BCE [according to the British Museum] as so very spectacularly highlighted by the 17 Olmec Heads [weighing between 10-30 tons] that have been unearthed to date?

treszapotes1.jpg

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:
'

MUST READ!!! A complimentary book akin to Stolen Legacy by George GM James.
This book Ancient Egypt & Black Africa by Theophile Obenga is a must read and will
provide explanation as to how Black Africa and Egypt are both genetically and culturally
linked. I'm sharing my copy with you =) This book is hard to come by and is sold on Amazon
for outrageous prices

Ancient Egypt and Black Africa by Theophhile Obenga front cover.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back