Black People : BLACK DIVERS SEARCH FOR SLAVE SHIPS

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I don't think any decent member here is going to ever call you into account or accuse you of derailing this or any other thread so have at it.

Lol, well, I guess I'm just remembering a little further back on site when threads tended to be a bit more focused, and people got called out all the time for derailing. Things got heated.

As for scuba diving I live not too far from Biscayne Park where they train and i've seen sharks there so like you I'll gladly watch from shore. Also if I were to dive for such I don't think i'd come on shore very understanding of "The other Man" if i found a human artifact.

Protect your limbs and your psyche. I'm with ya.

I understand the cultural, historical, and spiritual importance of this, and don't mean to derail the thread, but I'm not gonna lie, the thought of diving for shipwrecked slave ships sounds... just... a little bit... scary. :peekk:

I agree.

I applaud their efforts but nothing will be gained here but more misery IMO.

and slave ships ain't all they deep sea diving lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back