Black Spirituality Religion : Black Demonic Rulers

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by rasembi aunk, May 18, 2008.

1. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Has anyone ever thought maybe, just maybe there are a group of Blacks behing the scenes putting white people in "positions" of power and telling them what to do in order to suppress us. Evil existed long before the creation of the whites so that anti-life energy had to be embodied in someone. Like Dr. Malachi York said, the are black devils and there are a slave race of blacks, and there are godly blacks. All because of a slight alteration of the DNA structure.

Could Yacub have been one of the evil blacks that created whites as a smoke screen to subjugate godly blacks. Thoughts????

2. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Interesting... I have heard teachings were there were actual guardians to certain dimensions that were Black people. These beings kept us locked into bodies. In many ancient teachings they said they was stuck in bodies because someone had a lock on the higher dimensions. When the Hindus describe the everlasting circle, they describe it maliciously, like they don't want to be in that circle. Kind of like they are stuck and want to get out and move higher.

I think the story of Yakub could have very well been referring to something more ancient and symbolic. I'm still studying it and seeing what it means.

3. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Yakub created white people to rule for 6,000 years

Yakub created white people by a process of grafting the "black germ" to a "white germ"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub
    According to the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (also spelled Yacub or Yakob), was an evil scientist responsible for creating the white race — a race of devils, in their view. Yakub created white people by a process of grafting the "black germ" to a "white germ" from the original black population of the world. It took 600 years for Yakub and his successors to fully whiten his creations. This was achieved under a despotic regime on the island of Patmos. The reasons for Yakub's actions are unclear. According to NOI doctrine, his progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that began in 1914.

4. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    Anybody have any suggestions for links for more into the Yakub theory? Is he infact the Biblical, Jacob? Would that make the Hebrews grafted? The boys were savage and the girl hot in the tail. Was his uncle Laban? If so why did Laban give his daughters in marriage to Yakub? Were the sheep a euphemism (sp) for the grafted? If Musa was half original, how did he escape from the other grafted? I have MANY questions on this topic.

5. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Yakub, in my opinion, is not historically true. I see it as pure allegory. checkout this link and it may help you: http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Yakub.htm

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

MOST OF YOUR MYTHS ARE COSMIC EVENTS WHICH ARE GLORIFY IN EARTHLY STORIES.

7. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
  8. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    What do you mean by "sway"?