Black People : black cop

we have so many cops african american who also beat their own
for one they will never fit in or be messured to white cops
this why so many white cops can come into our community and
flash dis brutality with black cops backing them
i too burns when i see this ..........their is a line but the question
is where and how do we stop this hate crime by cops
our own need to surepass the facts of match making and up hold the law that's twisted
COPS ................just a new name for the KKK with added color

Hey, they could be suffering from the 'Serpico' syndrome. You are a honest cop and you report the wrong doing of your fellow officer and nothing is done and you need the backup of those same rotten cops while your life is on the line on the streets. Yes they will look the other way to get the back up. Frank Serpico ALMOST lost his life on the street when those same rotten cops he reported on, did not back him up in a tense situation.

THE GAME...Play or watch?

Wow, the Serpico syndrome. Interesting. It definitely happens on an everyday basis. Officers taking their time to respond. I work at police station and I just saw my latin cops choke up a family member in the lock up bay. I feel like killin' somebody. It is a tough situation, but you don't have to join what's bad. Deal with situations in your way and let others cops deal with their dog mess another way. I say we need more leaders as cops, so when rookies come in...teach them the right way. That's just me...I think we can change it, but standing on the sidelines won't change the game. And injustice shouldn't be a spectator sport.

yeah i dig the serpico aspect, it certainly is valid however thru my experiences i see no more assistance given to black cops by their white peers than i see those same white cops truly trying to make a difference in our communities(or at least doing their jobs)as for me i must take a quote from my sis royal t 'Deal with situations in your way' , my affect on this situation will not be from within the system but hopefully opening the eyes that don't see what is really happening, exposing the truth thru my own personal expression is my goal and that should not make me a spectator but a motivator...i wanna be free...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back