Black Sports : BLACK COACHES IN THE NFL DOING A FINE JOB...

Therious said:
Hmm you think Vic will not be drafted?Doug flutie & Jeff garcia have proved a short guy can run the position. interesting analysis.cleveland could use vince young as well.

Do you think Vic will stay at v-tech another season?

Mr.T., you're right, and perhaps I misspoke, but I saw the guy against FSU, and I thought him rather small to be playing QB in the NFL... Now, that kid is a dynamic athlete like his brother... No way I'll say he aint gonna get drafted... He'll get drafted on his pedigree if nothing else!(smile!)

Manasiac, I don't think TEXAS has a big-time defense, but even if it does, who plays D better than Oklahoma did last year - before they ran into the TROJANS O... Then it was all ovah, yo... Plus, they've the added advantage of playing to a house that is mostly partisan in the ROSE BOWL... That's gonna be a lot for TEXAS to overcome...

Brother Omowale, o.k., brother, I misinterpreted your statement... My Bad...

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
Mr.T., you're right, and perhaps I misspoke, but I saw the guy against FSU, and I thought him rather small to be playing QB in the NFL... Now, that kid is a dynamic athlete like his brother... No way I'll say he aint gonna get drafted... He'll get drafted on his pedigree if nothing else!(smile!)

Manasiac, I don't think TEXAS has a big-time defense, but even if it does, who plays D better than Oklahoma did last year - before they ran into the TROJANS O... Then it was all ovah, yo... Plus, they've the added advantage of playing to a house that is mostly partisan in the ROSE BOWL... That's gonna be a lot for TEXAS to overcome...

Brother Omowale, o.k., brother, I misinterpreted your statement... My Bad...

Peace!
Isaiah

Brother I that Oklahoma team that played the trojans that year bot blew out by Kansas STate 55-12 in the Big Twelve Title game. Moreover, if Auburn would have played USC their would have been a different history for USC.

USC has not faced a tough defense and I Believe Texas Will deliver. They Dodged Auburn, they will not dodge Texas.

MANASIAC said:
Brother I that Oklahoma team that played the trojans that year bot blew out by Kansas STate 55-12 in the Big Twelve Title game. Moreover, if Auburn would have played USC their would have been a different history for USC.

USC has not faced a tough defense and I Believe Texas Will deliver. They Dodged Auburn, they will not dodge Texas.

Texas and USC matchup in the Rose Bowl should result in a point total over 120 points. Each team may score over 60 points unless USC shuts Vince Young's running game down. Reggie Bush is unstoppable. The manner in which USC manhandled UCLA showed that even when Matt Leinard has a subpar day the Trojans are still explosive.

omowalejabali said:
Texas and USC matchup in the Rose Bowl should result in a point total over 120 points. Each team may score over 60 points unless USC shuts Vince Young's running game down. Reggie Bush is unstoppable. The manner in which USC manhandled UCLA showed that even when Matt Leinard has a subpar day the Trojans are still explosive.

UCLA Ranks 111th in Defense in the country are you serious!

UCLA was giving up at least 25 to 30 points agame, Texas has the 6th Ranked D in the country.

I hope Texas comes to play!

MANASIAC said:
UCLA Ranks 111th in Defense in the country are you serious!

UCLA was giving up at least 25 to 30 points agame, Texas has the 6th Ranked D in the country.

I hope Texas comes to play!

Brother Manasiac, show me where you be gittin' them stats you overwhelm us with LOL! You somethin' else brother!(smile!)

Brother Omowale, I saw the UCLA game, and like you, I was impressed... Brother Manasiac is on point about UCLA's D, but still the TROJANS beat these guys like they stole something valueable, man... Fierce whippin'!

Hey, this is a tough game to call because both teams are mad talented, but USC has MORE WEAPONS... Reggie Bush, Linehart, Steve Smith, Linville Elliot, and that big wide out from New Jersey(name escapes me)... Who does Texas have on offense, other than VINCE, that's going to scare USC???

Brother Manasiac, if your point is that the SEC is the best football conference in AMERICA, yo, you got a supporter here... Aint hatin, man... Them southern brothers are the absolute GOD's GIFT on a football field, man... Forget about it!(smile!) I know a whole lot of those Black coaches were discussing before this thread took a turn, would love go all through Tennessee, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, LSU, and Georgia, and collect themselves a few hard rock, hard knockin' brothers for the pro program...

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back