Black Sports : BLACK COACHES IN THE NFL DOING A FINE JOB...

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Isaiah, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Let's see... Tony Dungy's COLTS are 12-ZERO... Marvin Lewis's BENGALS are 9-3, and Lovie Smith's BEARS are 9-3.. That's 30-6 combined... That's a winning percentage of about 85%...

Of course, the JETS HERMAN EDWARDS, the BROWNS' ROMEO CRENEL, and the CARDINALS DENNIS GREEN are having some tough seasons, but things will improve for all of those coaches next season - I'm sure... The JETS have to overcome their injuries, and have a great draft, and the BROWNS just need more of ROMEO'S tutledge... He's only in his first year with them, and they've improved greatly... DENNIS GREEN needs VINCE YOUNG to come in, and be his QB... MAYBE he can make a trade for DAUNTE CULPEPPER???(smile!)

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    yeah my Browns had a tough one, loosing kellen "im gonna jeopordize millions to ride a motorcycle" winslow didnt help either. Dungy is one of THE best coaches ive ever seen even with out a superbowl ring.Lubby smith i didnt see that one coming. Dennis green is just a matter of time.Marvin lewis's Bengals-probably the best cahnce to beat INDY.

Not to forget the Chicago White Sox, world series one of the more diminating Penate Victories of all time, black G.M. Latino manager.I can hear Mr. charlie now.... "Dam* that equal oppurtunity employment!!"

Coach of the year

Lubby Smith -hands down-That is if the colts dont run the table.........

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587

Vince Young at Arizona? Do they have an offensive line to enhance his running game?

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    i would like to see reggie bush in a jets uniform.

5. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Brother I,

Very Valid Point. Hopefully these coaches will let the league know that if you give a brother his control (Not handcuff him) things can acutally happen.

Brother O,

Arizona's O-Line really is not the problem for Daunte, Daunte has hands the size of a baby, and has lost a bit of his mobility in the NFL. I would advise Denny Green not to get Daunte, but to possibly draft a kid like Chris Leak From Florida. Who can actually scramble real well without an O-Line and Pass out of any formation.

Brother T:

Reggie Bush in a Jets uniform may be a waste of time, if they cannot get a quaterback in a jets uniform who can get the ball to Laverneous Coles, who is a talented reciever.

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    im not really sold on pennington either. perhaps vince young. or linard(spelling?) from usc would be a better pic. bush will probably end up in houston any how.

7. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    Brother Manasiac, Valid Points by you also... I think they need a quarterback as well, and like Mr. T., I don't like Chad Pennington, and never have... He is slow, immobile, un-athlethic, and has a very WEAK arm... I think VINCE YOUNG is the MAN for this club... BTW, Brother Omowale, Vince Young is the University of Texas Austin's star quarterback, and possible Heisman candidate...

Mr. T., the JETS also need offensive line help, badly! That can be said for a bunch of teams, including the GIANTS, who also need DEFENSIVE LINE help at the tackle positions...

Brother Manasiac, I dig Chris Leak, but isn't the brother a junior, or something like that??? How about the kid from LSU, DEMARCUS, I think his name is...or Marcus Vick, Mike's brother - who I think is too short to succeed in the NFL...

Mr.T., Young and Linehart will meet in the BCS Championship game, and for a lot of folks, that game will determine who gets drafted first... I pick USC to beat TEXAS in that game... USC is a juggernaut, man...

Peace!
    Isaiah

8. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Chris is a SEnior this year I Think if he isn't, he got another year to prepare for NY LOL.

I think Texas will beat USC, USC will finally play defensive that actually stops people.

9. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    Brother isaiah,

I am quite familiar with Vince Young. I think he will most likely be the runner-up for Heisman behind Reggie Bush. And, Marcus Vick is the QB at Virginia Tech.

10. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Hmm you think Vic will not be drafted?Doug flutie & Jeff garcia have proved a short guy can run the position. interesting analysis.cleveland could use vince young as well.

Do you think Vic will stay at v-tech another season?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winning percentage of black coaches in nfl