Black People : Black Classification

In the Spirit of Sankfofa and Real Truth!

Black Classification

Is being classified as a Black person determined by phenotype, genetics or culture?

Great question Blackbird, the experts will soon supply answers to this probing query, looking to learn from this dialogue, for real...Peace In my brother friend.

Great question Blackbird, the experts will soon supply answers to this probing query, looking to learn from this dialogue, for real...Peace In my brother friend.

Brother Clyde,

I recently went to a seminar facilitated by a neuroscientist. She told us the story about Socrates. She said how people believe Socrates to be a very wise person. She said what happened was there was an election process happening for Senators. Many people gathered to be candidates and the Oracle of Delphi was charged with asking each one questions to answer. Each person, the prototype of today's politican, preceded to answer the Oracle's questions - even if they did not know the answer. Many b/s an answer. When the Oracle got to Socrates, she asked him the questions. What happen is he owned his own ignorance and admitted he had no idea. What he said afterwards is, paraphrasing of course, "I don't know but I have a few questions." Immediately the Oracle named Socrates to the Senate.

Whether this happen or not, historically, is besides the point.... I'm sure you understand. Thanks bruh.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Brother Clyde,

I recently went to a seminar facilitated by a neuroscientist. She told us the story about Socrates. She said how people believe Socrates to be a very wise person. She said what happened was there was an election process happening for Senators. Many people gathered to be candidates and the Oracle of Delphi was charged with asking each one questions to answer. Each person, the prototype of today's politican, preceded to answer the Oracle's questions - even if they did not know the answer. Many b/s an answer. When the Oracle got to Socrates, she asked him the questions. What happen is he owned his own ignorance and admitted he had no idea. What he said afterwards is, paraphrasing of course, "I don't know but I have a few questions." Immediately the Oracle named Socrates to the Senate.

Whether this happen or not, historically, is besides the point.... I'm sure you understand. Thanks bruh.

That's great Blackbird...that's just great, and this brings us full circle doesn't it?...Peace In my brother friend, for real! ( see my subtle question: doesn't it:))

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back