Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
This should stir up some interesting conversation.

Why do black people of all people on this planet hold onto the so-called Christian faith? It is a well established fact that the early white settlers here used Christianity and some of the scriptures in the bible to justify the enslavement and atrocious treatment of our ancestors. They relegated our people to the status of chattel so that they wouldn’t have to consider them as humans and therefore could be bought and sold just like live stock. Under the classification of chattel they could not be baptized nor could they be Christians which eased their guilt and conscious. Our ancestors weren’t allowed to be a so-called Christian but their descendants willingly embrace this pseudo and con job of a religion.

The so-called religion has risen to prominence by way of wars and destruction of entire civilizations. The early crusades were massive campaigns of murder and massacres of men, women and children who embraced other religions or no faith at all.

They were labeled heretics, pagans and non believers and sentenced to death by burning at the stake. Many hundreds of thousands were tortured if they did not renounce their beliefs and convert to this so-called Christian religion during The Spanish Inquisition. Why even their beloved and venerated so-called God Jehovah brought about The Great Deluge that supposedly killed off all of humanity (with the exception of a few so-called chosen people) and ordered the destruction of cities and the mass killings of its inhabitants.. (Slaughtered men, women and children to be taken as slaves and plunder) in Deuteronomy 20: 10-17. Now I can go on and on about how this religion has been promulgated to mislead folks, exploit and con them out of their money to fill church and pastors coffers, fill their heads with superstitions and their hearts with fear, guilt and shame and got them worshiping a so-called God created by white folks who don’t even consider them equal, but I won’t do that. Oh, I just did, oh well.

So I ask again, why do Black folks in today’s modern world with access to an infinite amount of information, continue to be a slave to a so-called religion used in the past to justify the enslavement of our ancestors?

Below are a few pieces of scriptures provided for your perusal;

The Flood (Genesis 6-8)
The cities of the plain, including Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18-19)
The Egyptian firstborn sons during the Passover (Exodus 11-12)
The Canaanites under Moses and Joshua; Numbers 21:2-3 Deuteronomy 7:1-7; Joshua 6:17, 21)
The Amalekites annihilated by Saul (1 Samuel 15)

Why do black people of all people on this planet hold onto the so-called Christian faith? It is a well established fact that the early white settlers here used Christianity and some of the scriptures in the bible to justify the enslavement and atrocious treatment of our ancestors. They relegated our people to the status of chattel so that they wouldn’t have to consider them as humans and could be bought and sold like just like live stock. Under the classification of chattel they could not be baptized and nor could they be Christians which eased their guilt and conscious. Our ancestors weren’t allowed to be a so-called Christian but their descendants willing embrace this pseudo and con job of a religion.

The so-called religion has risen to prominence by way of wars and destruction of entire civilizations. The early crusades were massive campaigns of murder and massacres of men, women and children who embraced other religions or no faith at all.

They were labeled heretics and non believers and sentenced to death by burning at the stake. Many hundreds of thousands were tortured if they did not renounce their beliefs and convert to this so-called Christian religion during The Spanish Inquisition. Why even their beloved and venerated so-called God Jehovah brought about The Great Deluge that supposedly killed off all of humanity (with the exception of a few so-called chosen people) and ordered the destruction of cities and the mass killings of its inhabitants.. (Slaughtered men, women and children to be taken as slaves and plunder) in Deuteronomy 20: 10-17. Now I can go on and on about how this religion has been promulgated to mislead folks, exploit and con them out of their money to fill church and pastors coffers, fill their heads with superstitions and their hearts with fear, guilt and shame and got them worshiping a so-called God created by white folks who don’t even consider them equal, but I won’t do that. Oh, I just did, oh well.

So I ask again, why do Black folks in today’s modern world with access to an infinite amount of information, continue to be a slave to a so-called religion used in the past to justify the enslavement of our ancestors?

The Flood (Genesis 6-8)
The Canaanites under Moses and Joshua; Numbers 21:2-3 Deuteronomy 7:1-7; Joshua 6:17, 21)
You get no argument from me. :10500:

Why do black people of all people on this planet hold onto the so-called Christian faith? It is a well established fact that the early white settlers here used Christianity and some of the scriptures in the bible to justify the enslavement and atrocious treatment of our ancestors. They relegated our people to the status of chattel so that they wouldn’t have to consider them as humans and therefore could be bought and sold just like live stock. Under the classification of chattel they could not be baptized nor could they be Christians which eased their guilt and conscious. Our ancestors weren’t allowed to be a so-called Christian but their descendants willingly embrace this pseudo and con job of a religion.

They were labeled heretics, pagans and non believers and sentenced to death by burning at the stake. Many hundreds of thousands were tortured if they did not renounce their beliefs and convert to this so-called Christian religion during The Spanish Inquisition. Why even their beloved and venerated so-called God Jehovah brought about The Great Deluge that supposedly killed off all of humanity (with the exception of a few so-called chosen people) and ordered the destruction of cities and the mass killings of its inhabitants.. (Slaughtered men, women and children to be taken as slaves and plunder) in Deuteronomy 20: 10-17. Now I can go on and on about how this religion has been promulgated to mislead folks, exploit and con them out of their money to fill church and pastors coffers, fill their heads with superstitions and their hearts with fear, guilt and shame and got them worshiping a so-called God created by white folks who don’t even consider them equal, but I won’t do that. Oh, I just did, oh well.

The Flood (Genesis 6-8)

WOW! I welcome this challenge and believe that Black people should be open to debate this issue--ALL OF IT! You have brought up a lot of points! And, I hope that I can address some aspects based on my research and understanding. So here goes...

Why do black people of all people on this planet hold onto the so-called Christian faith? It is a well established fact that the early white settlers here used Christianity and some of the scriptures in the bible to justify the enslavement and atrocious treatment of our ancestors.

[1] "Why do black people of all people on this planet hold onto the so-called Christian faith? It is a well established fact that the early white settlers here used Christianity and some of the scriptures in the bible to justify the enslavement and atrocious treatment of our ancestors."

A well established fact? A well established fact that the white settlers used their version of Christianity and yes 'some' of the scriptures that they twisted to justify what the Bible actually condemns. Because of this 'slave yard mis-education' it's been my experience that many Black churches and pastors preach these same 'false teachings' that are NOT in the Bible. So let me offer and example and break this down;

The very account of THE EXODUS is about how 'the Creator'--Jehovah judged the Egyptian government for HUMAN SACRIFICE. He PASSED OVER the 'Hebrews' sins' because they were victims of human sacrifice!!! Therefore, the Bible does NOT condone slavery and human sacrifice! The Bible details SERVITUDE vs Captivity! Let me offer a scrpture reference:

And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance. And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age. But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full. GENESIS 15:13-16.

The timeline for the life of Abram [ie Abra-HAM] in comparison and contrast to our secular dating system would be the 1900s BC. His exact birthdate and death date, I look forward to sharing one day, if I publish. I need to refer to my timeline of which I don't have on hand right now. Anyway, we don't need to look at only the Bible about the history of Egypt, we can look at many scholars today. There are many books and research on Egypt because they had an extensive civilization with detailed records. The western world has altered many scripts but this too has been written about by many authors today. Why would the HIGHER POWER choose to mark egypt for their system of HUMAN SACRIFICE and then condone AMERICAN CHATTEL SLAVERY? That reference that I posted is NOT taught in the Black Church! It states that [ie Moses wrote this passage] 'God' would not only PERMIT the Hebrews to be the people that became a stumbling block for Egypt and their issues with COLORISM but, he said in this very passage that the Israelite people would be used AGAIN AND AGAIN to PROVE other GOVERNMENT CIVILIZATIONS for their human rights violations!!! And 'God' also said that he would prove the Israelite people too!!!

So the rest of this chapter GENESIS 15 explains that AbraHAM put our FOUR [4] offerings. Now, you wont' find this in European commentary anywhere on line, but once translations are clarified, it's like 'riding a bike', you won't forget. All 4 meat offerings correlate to PROPHECY that covered more than 2000 years. EAch meat offering represented 4 distinct future WHITE SUPREMACIST GOVERNMENTS; 1-- Assyrians Empire, 2-Babylonian Empire 3 Greco-Persian Empire and 4 the Roman Empire. The 4th empire is described by Abraham FANING THE OFFERING from being eaten by vultures. It is describing the time period after the DIASPORA; THE SCATTERING OF THE ISRAELITES throughout the world.

The Iniquity of the AMORITES; what is that---PEDOPHILIA [HOMOSEXUAL-PENDOPHILIA].

So no, the Bible does not condone slavery and human sacriice. That is the purpse of the EXODUS! It correlates to REPARATIONS. Another scripture reference would be the prophet ISAIAH when he said of that time period; [paraphrasing] My people sojourned in egypt and the Egyptians and the Assyrians oppressed them without a cause. Now, why would America settlers interpret this scripture for Blacks to understand!? Why would they define the term 'ASSYRIAN'==WHITE ASSHUR as being apart of the Egyptian high government system? Buy anyone can read secular history for themselves to see that Egypt at this time worshiped the Assyrians. Here's a reference source;

THE LATE IVAN VAN SERTIMA-- He wrote a lot about the Assyrians that the egyptians obsessed over.

For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down
aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian
oppressed them without cause. ISAIAH 52:4.

They relegated our people to the status of chattel so that they wouldn’t have to consider them as humans and therefore could be bought and sold just like live stock.

[2] They relegated our people to the status of chattel so that they wouldn’t have to consider them as humans and therefore could be bought and sold just like live stock.

If I had not taken a class in college, I think I still would be misunderstanding this point:

THIS AMERICAN GOVERNMENT did a BAIT and SWITCH. After hundreds of years of chattel slavery under laws they wrote and falsely claimed was Biblical, on July 4, 1776, they Separated from Christianity in order to keep slavery as law. They Separated Church from State due to conflicts with trade and issues with other governments in the world at this time. They did this because the Bible does not support chattel slavery.

Under the classification of chattel they could not be baptized nor could they be Christians which eased their guilt and conscious. Our ancestors weren’t allowed to be a so-called Christian but their descendants willingly embrace this pseudo and con job of a religion.

[3] "Under the classification of chattel they could not be baptized nor could they be Christians which eased their guilt and conscious. Our ancestors weren’t allowed to be a so-called Christian but their descendants willingly embrace this pseudo and con job of a religion."

From what I have been reading, most Black people are aware of the history of how the term Christianity became first used and how it was in the country of Syria and also later on that Council in Turkey Anatolia, so this is a contention. But again, it's been my experience that most Black Churches today, still teach a streamline aspect due to conditioning from the slave yard. Becaue of the lack of break down on the ethnic conflicts during those times, today, we don't have enough knowledge about that time period. There is like--A BLACKOUT- of the complete history after the set up of the Roman Empire up until the Crusades. I think that the intense conflicts that broke out around the AD 500s between the ORIGINAL HEBREWS--the KARAITES and the Byzantine system would be crucial in understanding this aspect of 'Christianity'. The historical violence as a result of the Karaites becoming enraged over their script being 'misinterpreted' is missing in our educational system, in how they swept across North Africa and strudk so much fear into the 'Black' leader in North Africa that he got in a ship and fled to Constantinople. and then the Original Muslims started up too, in Southern Turkey and Arabia, and then the eastern KARAITES [ie Keraites] started up and were so enraged at the Fatimids in Egypt and the Islamic men and the Abbysids... Some of these 'BLACKS' also embraced the script of moses and Jesus. The Europeans define them as pagans, but they were not. i agree, we have been conned, we've all been conned. Some of the con job is not based on facts, but what we've been conditioned to believe.

Those laws during slavery times about 'not being allowed to be a Christian' was to their benefit, but now that they have Separated from Christianity by law of the land, who would want to be 'that kind of Christian' anyway?

he so-called religion has risen to prominence by way of wars and destruction of entire civilizations. The early crusades were massive campaigns of murder and massacres of men, women and children who embraced other religions or no faith at all.

[4] "The so-called religion has risen to prominence by way of wars and destruction of entire civilizations. The early crusades were massive campaigns of murder and massacres of men, women and children who embraced other religions or no faith at all."

Well, again, our educational system is lacking during this time period of the Crusades and the causes that led up to it. We have been, imo, spoon fed as to the causes. I was taught that the Europeans called for the Crusades due to fear of the Muslims going to attack them and later, it has been admitted that the Crusades was about trade and dominating Jerusalem. But again, it is like a BLACKOUT in our compulsory educational curriculum on this subject. I was SHOCKED to learn on my own research that the Muslims the Crusaders claim to fear to eat them as cannibals and etc. were actually HEBREW ISRAELITES!!! I was BLOWN AWAY to find out that Negroes who came to dominate in the fareast and INNER MONGOLIA, the Keraites were the spark that led to the Europeans deciding to launch the Crusades. The leader, a man named SELJUK had four sons, [1] Moses [2] Israel [3] Junas and Michael[?] and he was a Keraite. He and his relatives led to Alp ARslan the leader of the Seljuks who fought against a large Byzantine force. But because the depictions of these Seljuk warriors are white over here in the western world, this is a BLACKOUT. No, they were not all Muslim, and Islam, some of these Keraites were actually Christians too, but we are taught otherwise. They set up a massive empire in Turkey for 250 years but after they were overthrown, our scholars define this time period as 'a demise'. They don't want to define these 'Islamic Seljuks' as being Hebrew Israelites. So we think that the Europeans hold the card on Christianity. We are not not about the intense conflicts in EAST EUROPE with the 'Blacks' who were Christians and were oppressed during the AD 1400s and how the Ottoman forces were involved in this conflict. We are not educated on the intense conflict in Hungary and the Amber trade route and etc. We want to believe our conditioning that the Europeans are the head of all Christianity and that there is no Black African or Ethiopian Christian aspect. I think we need to know more about the Crusades and etc.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back