Black Spirituality Religion : Black Christian People

THE ETHIOPIAN--ERITREAN NEW YEAR

Enkutatash (New Year),
Religious Festivals

Religion plays an important part of life in Ethiopia. The Orthodox Tewahedo Church ceremonies are unique and impressive; especially Timket and Meskel festivals which provide colourful ceremonies and celebrations. People dress in traditional costume and celebrate festivals across the country with colourful unique ceremonies such as Enkutatash (New Year), Meskel (Finding of the True Cross), Ledet (Christmas), Timket (Epiphany ) and Fasika (Easter). Islamic tradition also celebrates religious festivals in the Ethiopian calendar, notably, Muharram, Milad-an-Nabi and Eid-ul-Fitr.

Christian Festivals
Enkutatash (New Year)

Enkutatash (Ethiopian New Year) falls on September 1 Ethiopian calendar (September 11 Gregorian Calendar) at the end of the Ethiopian rain season and is called Enkutatash. ....
http://www.ethiopiantreasures.co.uk/pages/festival.htm

@Orisons As I said, these 3 festivals detailed in the Pentatuch are also celebrated worldwide in various aspects. And, because these festivals were actually based on a much earlier time that goes way far back thousands of years prior to the Exodus, of which is detailed in ancient scripture, we need to know how the enemy has brought in confusion. Nevertheless, these festivals are well established based on the Exodus in many of the cultures of India!!!

This would be one crucial point too, that I meant to state regarding the video you put up about Jane Elliott. She awesome!! I love her passion, but as people of AFrican descent, we need to be the ones to confirm what other people say too, because what she said about how people became less DARKER as they moved away from Sudan, is absolutely NOT true. Black and dark skinned people were in ancient India as well as Europe in very ancient times. Light skinned people did not specifically become lighter because they migrated away from Africa, but I can see how this can be accepted as truth. I lived in California and Texas when I was younger and because I spent a lot of time out in the sun, I became noticeably dark, however, I still have AFrican traits today, nonetheless. When I moved back to the east coast in the States, I retained this very dark complexion for about 3 years, and then, it seemed all of a sudden, I became lighter skinned!--But, again, I am still BROWN with AFrican traits.

[QUOTE="Chevron Dove, post: 1022269, member: 22530"
You explain this so well!

So, they are deporting Jamaicans back to Jamaica, how sad.

You wrote;

"In fact isn’t this WAR of over 2000 years duration on non-whites generally/robbing the indigenous peoples of the Americas, Australasia and Africa of their land/sovereignty, enslaving for over 300 years the peoples of African ethnicity..."

and then you wrote;

"humanity is struggling to exist equably in TODAY?"

Again, all that you wrote is so profound and well written. I agree and I also agree that this has been going on for 2000 years with the European Movement.

It's so difficult to take in all of this in and also, not see other issues that revolve around this movement too. I still try to separate White Supremacy from White Europeans and White people.

It is difficult to do this but when I try to see all of the issues involved, I also see how we people of African descent [ie our ancestors too] have been exploited to help in moving this White Supremacist Movement forward. This American Colonial system is really good at dividing and conquering.

Now today, even if White people were to all of a sudden disappear, sadly, this White Supremacist Movement would still be in affect due to many who have benefitted from it.

Years back when I was drug into the court process, I saw then that, this system as an underlying set-up that they sware by and this was also how the SLave system was set-up.

My case was directed to be under African AMericans in the court system and due to this reason, I was completely doomed until I reached out to media and the secret was uncovered. My husband and I were completely 'done-in' byway of African AMericans, [judges, court officials & etc] and the White officials operated only when I got the better of the secret-operation.

This African American judge, the first one, was an African American woman, and she had no husband, no children, yet she presides over THE FAMILY JUVENILE COURT! She loathes African AMerican men! And so, she loathed me though, more so than my husband!

I came to realize that she hated me because I had bonded with this man and I later saw many of her statements of how she hated her own father because he was not around to help raise her. She and her sister were very dark skinned and her mother was light skinned and so, obviously, her mother hated their father for not helping her raise her daughters and she instilled this hatred into them. So, American seeks out and uses these kind of African Americans to serve their purpose.

When has there ever been a PERFECT MAN or WOMAN?

So, this judge cannot see that there is no such thing as a perfect man, African American or otherwise, but has been conditioned to sum up all African American men based on 'HER MOTHER'S HATE' and she cannot see that we all need to come out of a bad mindset.

But to harm little African children!? To rip them from their parents!? To break up a family structure!? Today, many of us do not see how Black African Americans and people of AFrican descent have played a hand in fostering the White Supremacist Movement.
/QUOTE]
Isn't it easier to totally SELLOUT, join the ongoing onslaught on non-whites and the peoples of African ethnicity like the Blacks in the USA's judiciary you encountered as opposed to fighting it and subsequently being taken down, jailed like Bill Cosby>

Not all of the Boulé are simply Black NEGROBOT TRAITORS as highlighted by the manner in which members of the Boulé like Dr Martin Luther King, Ron Brown and Asa G Hilliard III were executed for fighting for African American Human Rights in the USA!

Who/what is the Boulé?
Steven Cokely [joined the ancestors on 11th April 2012] has done research, which has exposed the fact that over 90% of the Coloured, Negro, Black (Greek orientated as opposed to consciously African) secret societies/Freemasons in the USA and worldwide are very powerful (literally the eyes and ears within our community’s) tools of White Supremacy, as that is an integral function of their formation, funding and influence within the current social Establishment/status quo.

The leader and overall controllers of these TRAITORS are the Boulé aka SIGMA PI PHI fraternity, Inc. They were founded May 15, 1904 in Pennsylvania making them the first Negro fraternity in the USA; as the first African American College fraternity (Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity Inc) was not founded until December 4th 1906.

The Boulé’s organisational structure is based on copying that of Yale University’s “Skull & Bones” secret Society. Its primary founder was Dr Henry Minton (along with Dr’s Eugene T Henson, Edwin Clarence Howard, Algernon Brashear Jackson, Robert Jones Abele and Richard John Warwick) of Philadelphia.

The Boulé are the so called “TALENTED 10TH” mentioned by W.E.B. Dubois who are affiliated through the Masonic Lodges they are brothers in to the COMMITTEE OF 300, a group of White Supremacist Caucasian Parasites and their AUTOMATON like lackeys of many hues; who (also call themselves the OLYMPIANS or Bilderbergers who see themselves as humanity’s elite, whilst actually being a particularly malignant cancer) are literally bleeding the World to death by working very hard on fulfilling a Luciferian agenda (Humanity’s spiritual destruction, which is enhanced by Wars, poverty and racial hatred), because Lucifer/Satan is both their mentor and God.

Additionally because they (the Boulé) are committed to maintaining the existing White Supremacist status quo, these Negroes (as opposed to REAL Africans) are projected and promoted into prominent positions, thus they are literally the wealthiest group of Negroes on the planet. However they are (4000+ of them) only allowed to position themselves in total subservience to the Caucasian Elite; thus they are not allowed (and most wouldn’t and don’t think to) to do anything to help and support African Americans in the USA, or other ethnic Africans anywhere in the Diaspora and Africa itself.

In 1994 they were known to be affiliated to 101 chapters in the World, thus as well as being extremely wealthy they have strong political connections. However their perspectives and objectives are so brutally White Supremacist that they are known to have been involved in both the organising and commissioning of the operatives that performed the assassinations of both Malcom X and Martin Luther King; as well as many other acts of despicable treachery against progressive African (American) leaders and communities in both the USA and the Diaspora.

Isn’t the American Dream in reality a nightmare [as highlighted by Donald Trump’s election as the USA’s next president] for most non-Caucasians/whites in general, African and Native American citizens of the USA in particular. The theft of the Native American’s land added to the genocide inflicted on the majority of them and our enslaved for over 300 years African ancestors [and their siblings and comrades who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for either refusing to BOW/be BROKEN, or to traumatize the rest of us into total subservience] means that as a country, isn’t it obvious the USA can only ever be at best morally bankrupt?

In the scramble for looting the wealth and resources of Africa in the 1800’s, the most powerful Europe an nations literally carved Africa up on a map to create territories expedient to their needs, with no regard as to the African peoples (who were treated worse than the lower animals whereas paradoxically cruelty to animals has never ever been sanctioned/legally acceptable) already living there which is one of the main reasons many of these so called countries; are still having difficulty functioning as viable nations today.

On their plantations in the South of the USA, White Supremacist Caucasians moulded Africans into two distinct groups, house Negroes (who were Uncle Tom types who would literally do anything to other Blacks to protect their White Masters) and field Negroes (who tended to be more disruptive as they were real Africans, thus they were worked harder and treated worse).

This so very efficient system of social control has evolved with the Boulé being the equivalent of house Negroes; in that in return for access to material wealth and prosperity, they’re not allowed to help (or show interest in rest of us) in either the individual or collective advancement of people of their own/African ethnicity. Their acquisition of wealth within the system, supposedly highlighting that the endemic Institutional Racism that blocks us collectively does not exist, and that we should all SELL-OUT by using these sometimes despicably cowardly TRAITORS as role models.

The Boulé’s New York chapter was founded by W.E.B. Dubois, who said “The Boulé was created to give the Black Professionals and financial elite guidance’, but what he meant was under control i.e. away from the growing ranks of followers of Marcus Garvey and his ilk.

From a White Supremacist Racist perspective Garvey was a living nightmare in that his organisation had over a million members; which he had achieved without the aid of radio or TV (neither of which were widely available to African Americans or anyone at that time) or mass media advertising and promotion.
W. E.B. Dubois and the rest of this secret society were the strongest most voiciferous Coloured, Negro, Black as opposed to consciously African opponents of Marcus Garvey, thus they utilzsed their prominent social status within our society to ridicule and undermine and eventually destroy him and this organization’s credibility.

Marcus Garvey whose innovative perspective made him the most influential thinker (Mahatma Ghandi and Ho Chi Min were inspired by and acted on his concept of Asia for the Asians, and Africa for the Africans) of the 20th century was constantly belittled and treacherously manipulated (by Boule agents) and attacked by these Negro parasites.

Garvey’s greatest and only crime; the conceptual design and actual construction of the largest most viably intelligent, strategically focused (for our long term socio-economic development) grassroots organisation of peoples of African ethnicity in the USA (and the rest of the Diaspora) rationally focused on kick starting an African Renaissance in Africa in the 20th century.

Marcus Garvey had [as did the comparably GRE
AT Muammar Gaddafi] very naively publicised in great detail all of his plans to take as many people of African ethnicity from the USA and the rest of the America’s to start a settlement in Liberia; which would sustain itself by helping the Liberian Africans to utilise their resources (Rubber and a range of minerals) for building their own industrial infra-structure up, instead of just selling the resources to the West at pitifully low prices which is an ongoing very tragic disastrous FIASCO, isn’t it?

He said “If the Oil of Afrika is good for the Rockerfeller’s, and the Iron is good for the Carneige Trust; these minerals are good for us. Why should we allow Wall Street and the Capitalist Groups of America and Europe to exploit Africa when they refuse to give us a fair chance in any of the countries their ancestors enslaved us to build?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="Chevron Dove, post: 1022279, member: 22530"
THE ETHIOPIAN--ERITREAN NEW YEAR

Enkutatash (New Year),
Religious Festivals

Religion plays an important part of life in Ethiopia. The Orthodox Tewahedo Church ceremonies are unique and impressive; especially Timket and Meskel festivals which provide colourful ceremonies and celebrations. People dress in traditional costume and celebrate festivals across the country with colourful unique ceremonies such as Enkutatash (New Year), Meskel (Finding of the True Cross), Ledet (Christmas), Timket (Epiphany ) and Fasika (Easter). Islamic tradition also celebrates religious festivals in the Ethiopian calendar, notably, Muharram, Milad-an-Nabi and Eid-ul-Fitr.

Christian Festivals
Enkutatash (New Year)

Enkutatash (Ethiopian New Year) falls on September 1 Ethiopian calendar (September 11 Gregorian Calendar) at the end of the Ethiopian rain season and is called Enkutatash. ....
http://www.ethiopiantreasures.co.uk/pages/festival.htm

@Orisons As I said, these 3 festivals detailed in the Pentatuch are also celebrated worldwide in various aspects. And, because these festivals were actually based on a much earlier time that goes way far back thousands of years prior to the Exodus, of which is detailed in ancient scripture, we need to know how the enemy has brought in confusion. Nevertheless, these festivals are well established based on the Exodus in many of the cultures of India!!!

This would be one crucial point too, that I meant to state regarding the video you put up about Jane Elliott. She awesome!! I love her passion, but as people of AFrican descent, we need to be the ones to confirm what other people say too, because what she said about how people became less DARKER as they moved away from Sudan, is absolutely NOT true.

Black and dark skinned people were in ancient India as well as Europe in very ancient times. Light skinned people did not specifically become lighter because they migrated away from Africa, but I can see how this can be accepted as truth.

I lived in California and Texas when I was younger and because I spent a lot of time out in the sun, I became noticeably dark, however, I still have AFrican traits today, nonetheless. When I moved back to the east coast in the States, I retained this very dark complexion for about 3 years, and then, it seemed all of a sudden, I became lighter skinned!--
But, again, I am still BROWN with AFrican traits.
/QUOTE]
All of which is very interesting but doesn’t change the fact that there isn’t a single Torah, old Testament book or scripture in which the Creator is defined as a TRINITY of Father, son and holy Ghost, or are you also genuinely unaware of the fact that Emperor Constantine’s Ecumenical conclave at Nicene is where his clerics added the TRINITY along with Yeshuah becoming a sacrificial lamb for all of Humanity’s sins and that hybrid of ritual vampirism and cannibalism the Eucharist/Holy Communion, thus merging the Christian Faith with Rome’s previous state human sacrificing religion, Mithraism to create Roman Catholicism, Rome's new state religion?

The merger of Mithraism with Christianity by Emperor Constantine prevented a civil war as there was a 50:50 split between Christians and Mithraists within the Roman Empire at that time.

[QUOTE="Chevron Dove, post: 1022276, member: 22530"
@Orisons You wrote:

"Additionally shouldn’t you be asking yourself who or what these so allegedly devout European CHRISTIANS were praying to as they committed GENOCIDE on so many of the indigenous clans of the Americas."

Good question! Got any ideas!?

I think at one time, it was their ancient god APPOLLO and still today, that might be true.

But also their 'White Jesus' too, which has nothing to do with the Biblical description of Jesus from the line of AbraHam.
/QUOTE] EXACTLY, so how could CHRISTIANITY a religion that sanctioned, actively condoned such a maliciously EVIL onslaught on the rest of humanity EVER be a useful tool for the African collective to become realigned with the DIVINE WILL?

“Why shouldn’t Africa give the world an African Rockerfeller, Rothschild and Henry Ford”?

Marcus Garvey’s very pragmatically intelligently rational/logical agenda would have completely undermined the existing White Supremacist status quo had it been allowed to proceed, with Goodyear and US Steel and many other Multi-National Companies/Corporations so consistently obscenely HUGE profitability totally compromised.

The Boulé, specifically W.E.B. Dubois and his cohorts were ordered by their white leaders/mentors/paymasters to destroy Garvey’s organisation by any means, because its success would have set the precedent that Africans (and all non Caucasians) could take control of their land and mineral wealth with a focus on using their resources for themselves/their nation's best interests; whereas don't Europeans generally, Capitalist White Supremacist Racists specifically like to have access to raw materials and natural resources (of non-whites generally, Africans especially) cheaply (or for nothing) to generate the huge profits that enhances their dominance in all areas of human activity in the 21st century.

The meaning of the Boulé Logo-Sphinx; their colours and more of their connections with Freemasonry.

Let’s start with the Boulé’s Logo. In the background there appears to be a Sphinx, true but not truth. The Sphinx as built thousands of years ago by Africans in Kemet (Egypt) was called Her-em-akhet, which means Heru of the horizon, and had the sculpted face of Khufu the builder of the great pyramid at Giza.

However any dictionary will explain that the Kemetian Sphinx had the face of a man with the body of a lion, while in Greek mythology it had the face of a woman with breasts and wings, whose function was that of an inquisitive malevolent guardian and protector.

In the Greek myth the Sphinx was the guardian of the city of Thebes, thus anyone going there had to answer a riddle she posed and failure to answer correctly would lead to her tearing you to pieces and devouring you. Creon, the king of Thebes wanted to get rid of this wild guardian so he offered Oedipus his crown and his daughter if he could kill the Sphinx.

Accepting the challenge Oedipus confronted the Sphinx and was asked “What has one voice, goes on four feet, on two feet and on three”. He answered “Man, who crawls on all fours as a baby, then walks on two as an adult and walks with a stick in old age”.

Because Oedipus answered the riddle correctly the Sphinx committed suicide by jumping off a cliff and Oedipus was proclaimed King of Thebes for outsmarting the beast.

The Sphinx (from an African centred perspective) is a symbolic representation of the Sphincter, which is a muscular membrane that is actually a means of protecting the human body from harmful substances and intrusions. There are eight sphincters in the body of a man and nine in a woman. There are also Spiritual Sphincters in the Ears, Navel, Breasts and Genitalia of humans. When or if we ever achieve Spiritual maturity, we will be able to operate all the spiritual Sphincters at will.

The fact that so many Coloured, Black NEGROBOT Masonic lodges and Black fraternities (like Alpha Phi Alpha) identify themselves using Greek words highlights the fact that their Sphinx is a symbolic representation of their focus of guarding and protecting our White Supremacist status quo, as opposed to being a means of (both individually and collectively) guarding and protecting Africa and Africans best interests and security throughout the World. An insight as to how effective the Boulé have been was very discretely published (other references to the spy story, Nation 5/3/93; U.S. News and World Report 4/5/93) in the Memphis Commercial Appeal 3/12/93 about the Army Spy Network, which dates back to May 3, 1911. Newton D Baker (CFR) the Secretary of War ordered Lt Ralph von Deman to set up a Black Intelligence unit to monitor ‘Negro Unrest’.

This spy unit was dominated by Boulé members, because the Army had to recruit Negros who they felt could be trusted. Emmit Scott (Boule) became Newton D Baker’s special assistant because he used his charm and intelligence to persuade many Negroes to join the Armed forces (at a time when lynching PICNICS were still a regular feature of our oppression within the USA) and function as a part of this unit spying on our community’s. He was later rewarded for his treachery by being made a Grand Sire Archon within the Boulé.

The Boulé controlled Black Press ran a story on Clifton Wharton-Former Defence Secretary of State (CFR) and Trustee of the Rockerfeller Foundation (Feb 4, 1994), highlighting his successes and promoting him as a role model for African Americans. What they didn’t mention is the fact that Clifton Wharton had hosted a Boulé convention at which David Rockerfeller (just to highlight who these mindlessly AUTOMATON like Uncle Tom type Coloured, Negro, Black as opposed to fully conscious Africans, look up to) was guest of honour.

Steven Cokely said “Yes the Boulé is in your Town. Anywhere there are prominently successful, or Professional Blacks, chances are they’re in the Boulé”.

Don’t we owe brother Cokely a huge debt for his tireless dedication and research to highlight to the masses of people of African ethnicity the fact that most of the most materially successful peoples of African descent in the USA and the Diaspora have pledged their allegiance to the White Supremacist Racist controlled Masonic Lodges, with the at the top of the pile; as opposed to being at the forefront of our fight (to gain revenge and justice for our enslaved ancestors and their tortured mutilated and murdered siblings and comrades painful suffering) for Socio-economic independence in every area of human activity?

A Boulé membership book came up with some interesting names, like Dr Daniel Hale Williams (who performed the 1st Open Heart surgery), Ralph Bunch-Former UN Ambassador, Arthur Ashe, Whitney Young-Urban League President, Martin Luther King Jr, Benjamin Mays, and Carter G. Woodson (who have all died without mentioning or acknowledging their Freemasonic fraternal connections in general, the Boulé specifically).

Maynard Jackson-ex Mayor of Atlanta, Hank Aaron-baseball great, Tom Bradley-TV Personality, Dennis Archor-Mayor of Detroit, Elvin Big ‘E’ Hayes, Bill Cosby, Jesse Jackson, Earl Graves, John H Johnson, Douglas Wiler, Lynn Swann, David Dinkins-ex Mayor of New York City are also some of the more prominent/well known members of the Boulé.

Last edited:
sn't it easier to totally SELLOUT, join the ongoing onslaught on non-whites and the peoples of African ethnicity like the Blacks in the USA's judiciary you encountered as opposed to fighting it and subsequently being taken down, jailed like Bill Cosby>

Lol. I won't speak about them or their choices but, being a sell-out is much more difficult than to stand for truth. If Bill Cosby was wrongfully entreated, he will be recompensed.

Not all of the Boulé are simply Black NEGROBOT TRAITORS as highlighted by the manner in which members of the Boulé like Dr Martin Luther King, Ron Brown and Asa G Hilliard III were executed for fighting for African American Human Rights in the USA!

You've written alot. I have not been able to view some of your previous post, so, I will try soon. However, I have briefly skimmed over some of your content about the Boule. I have done some background research and am somewhat familiar with this history. But here, you are addressing 'BLACK CHRISTIAN(S)', about this topic, and I am not sure how to comment. And then you re-stated:

All of which is very interesting but doesn’t change the fact that there isn’t a single Torah, old Testament book or scripture in which the Creator is defined as a TRINITY of Father, son and holy Ghost, ...

Yes it does. I definitely addressed the aspect of the Creator as 'the Trinity' as it was detailed and applied during the days of the Old Testament especially the PENTATUCH [ie Torah]. I referred to the time of the construction of the temple of Nimrud and the scripture used the phrase [paraphrasing] 'Let US go down and confound their tongues...' to further explain the aspect of a three-in-one concept. Just like the New testament explains 'THE BODY OF CHRIST' in that there are many members of the Church that make up the body of Christ, this would be on the same wise! The BODY OF CHRIST is further expounded upon in that there are some who have a gift of discernment, some who have the gift of tongues, some who have other gifts and ALL of these gifts are what makes up the BODY OF CHRIST.

"that hybrid of ritual vampirism and cannibalism the Eucharist/Holy Communion, thus merging the Christian Faith with Rome’s previous state human sacrificing religion, Mithraism to create Roman Catholicism, Rome's new state religion?

"The merger of Mithraism with Christianity by Emperor Constantine prevented a civil war as there was a 50:50 split between Christians and Mithraists within the Roman Empire at that time. "

Satan and his rituals of human sacrifice (which is why Jesus was Crucified) have no bearing on the PASSOVER eating lamb and unleavened bread, or drinking wine or grape fruit juice and eating bread for HOLy Communion. Satan will do as he chooses, and Jesus will do what he chooses and they are opposing forces. The Romans and other people who mask Christianity will be stopped, so says prophecy. Just because the Anti-Christ deceptively tries to script his evil and align it with the PASSOVER/HOLY COMMUNION does not mean that Christians should stop observing their customs.

I am aware of the great conflict that the Romans caused when they put up idols in Byzantium and etc.. I am aware of the Mithraism Movement too, in how the dates and times were changed for the Jews and made law.

"EXACTLY, so how could CHRISTIANITY a religion that sanctioned, actively condoned such a maliciously EVIL onslaught on the rest of humanity EVER be a useful tool for the African collective to become realigned with the DIVINE WILL?"

If anyone is worshiping WHITE JESUS or APOLLO and calling themselves Christians, that would be the problem, not Christianity. Jesus is clearly defined in scripure for anyone to recognize that he was not white. Religion today is faulty, but not the scriptures. It is very wrong to oppress African people for adhering to scripture in the language and script that they know. Many of us are lost due to slavery, but today, we have the ability to use script and other tools to get at the truth, by and by. Share your information and let us debate with the purpose of getting to the truth and allow others to work out their own salvation, if they so choose.

“Why shouldn’t Africa give the world an African Rockerfeller, Rothschild and Henry Ford”?

Hopefully, this will happen, so says prophecy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back