Black Spirituality Religion : Black Christian People

PEOPLE, is it really rational as opposed to profoundly obviously ultra naive to expect the people from the poorest continent with the least natural resources [Europe] to ever just willingly give up on the systematic onslaught methodology/winning formula/White Supremacist RACISM, which has made virtually all European controlled countries generally, white people from their underclass to elite/nobility specifically, easily the richest people on this planet TODAY?

As highlighted by Donald CHUMP’s initiatives [re making the USA GREAT for whites again, like the US government shutdown Feb 2019] isn’t this ongoing maliciously EVIL WAR/GRIEF the real engine of the so diverse array of Socio-economic CHAOS STILL blighting our communities in the UK [where deportations to Jamaica has just resumed], USA and the rest of the Diaspora, the African Diaspora and African countries?

In fact isn’t this WAR of over 2000 years duration on non-whites generally/robbing the indigenous peoples of the Americas, Australasia and Africa of their land/sovereignty, enslaving for over 300 years the peoples of African ethnicity and the Western European colonialism it so seamlessly morphed into specifically, that has [never ever been officially declared don’t they just DO IT, as standard in every area of human activity] created the profoundly warped paradigm [unreal countries of the Americas, Australasia and Africa’s resource-rich but ineptly led Berlin Conference carve-up nations] humanity is struggling to exist equably in TODAY?

You explain this so well!
So, they are deporting Jamaicans back to Jamaica, how sad.

You wrote;

"In fact isn’t this WAR of over 2000 years duration on non-whites generally/robbing the indigenous peoples of the Americas, Australasia and Africa of their land/sovereignty, enslaving for over 300 years the peoples of African ethnicity..."

and then you wrote;

"humanity is struggling to exist equably in TODAY?"

Again, all that you wrote is so profound and well written. I agree and I also agree that this has been going on for 2000 years with the European Movement. It's so difficult to take in all of this in and also, not see other issues that revolve around this movement too. I still try to separate White Supremacy from White Europeans and White people. It is difficult to do this but when I try to see all of the issues involved, I also see how we people of African descent [ie our ancestors too] have been exploited to help in moving this White Supremacist Movement forward. This American Colonial system is really good at dividing and conquering. Now today, even if White people were to all of a sudden disappear, sadly, this White Supremacist Movement would still be in affect due to many who have benefitted from it.

Years back when I was drug into the court process, I saw then that, this system as an underlying set-up that they sware by and this was also how the SLave system was set-up. My case was directed to be under African AMericans in the court system and due to this reason, I was completely doomed until I reached out to media and the secret was uncovered. My husband and I were completely 'done-in' byway of African AMericans, [judges, court officials & etc] and the White officials operated only when I got the better of the secret-operation. This African American judge, the first one, was an African American woman, and she had no husband, no children, yet she presides over THE FAMILY JUVENILE COURT! She loathes African AMerican men! And so, she loathed me though, more so than my husband! I came to realize that she hated me because I had bonded with this man and I later saw many of her statements of how she hated her own father because he was not around to help raise her. She and her sister were very dark skinned and her mother was light skinned and so, obviously, her mother hated their father for not helping her raise her daughters and she instilled this hatred into them. So, American seeks out and uses these kind of African Americans to serve their purpose.

When has there ever been a PERFECT MAN or WOMAN? So, this judge cannot see that there is no such thing as a perfect man, African American or otherwise, but has been conditioned to sum up all African American men based on 'HER MOTHER'S HATE' and she cannot see that we all need to come out of a bad mindset. But to harm little African children!? To rip them from their parents!? To break up a family structure!? Today, many of us do not see how Black African Americans and people of AFrican descent have played a hand in fostering the White Supremacist Movement.

Which is all very very interesting, but please be specific as to which book, scripture from the Torah/Old Testament, projects and promotes the CREATOR as being a trinity of Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

WOW Thank you!

I will be back with some more information of what you have asked. As I said, this subject is all over the scriptures and it is incorporated into many subjects dealt with over thousands of years. The scriptures reveal that 'WE' aspect of the Trinity in that it occurred long before the Creator did create Adam and Eve. Right off, I remember the account of 'the split tongues' and it was written as [paraphrasing] 'Let US go down and profound their tongues'.

But just to start, I will highlight how the 3 festivals were set-up during the lifetime of Moses at the time of the Exodus and then how it was reiterated during the time of Solomon which was about 400 years later:

[14] Three times thou shalt keep a feast unto me in the year.
[17] Three times in the year all thy males shall appear before the Lord GOD.
EXODUS 23: 14, 17

These festivals are extremely detailed and written throughout the Pentatuch. Without studying each entry, some people have missed many strategic aspects of it. Also, because after the Israelites were overthrown, scattered, and their books came into the hands of their enemies, today, we have been deliberately misled about many scriptures! So, here is where I come in and other like you come it, because we are going back over these deceptions and making the attempt to get at the core truth.

This entry in EXODUS Chapter 23 explains that the festivals occur at 3 different times during the year. The New Year for Israel was changed at this time, and it is to never change! The original or, SCIENTIFIC New Year is set and it the anchor that determines the Israel New Year though. This never changed, but the New Year of Israel has been changed to be in the FAll time of the year. So even today, because of this very commandment the ORIGINAL JEWS and ISRAEL today, ETHIOPIANS and ERITREANS, celebrate their New Year this very month SEPTEMBER 14!!!! ENKUTATESH. Because today, their New Year festival is fixed on a Solar-Lunar Calendar, it shifts between the days, September 11-14. This year the New Year begins today!--SEPTEMBER 12! This is not different from the days of Moses, however, the Lunar Calendar was the anchor and so, every 3 years, a leap year shifted the New Year to October instead of SEptember; and I will post some quotes about this too, later.

[16] Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the LORD empty: ... DEUTERONOMY 16:16.

This entry details the 3 separate festivals. Because of BLasphemy, today we are not taught the truth and very confused, but Jesus was NOT born in December 25, but he was born during THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES [Booths] which was in the sprintime.

[13] Even after a certain rate every day, offering according to the commandment of Moses, on the sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the solemn feasts, three times in the year, even in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles. 2 CHRONICLES 8:13.

So, this was again highlighted during the days of the kings which was about 400 years later after it was established at the time of the expulsion of the Israelites from Egypt. The NEW MOON is highlighted here and shows the ancient way, the LEAP YEAR, became crucial and the priest would set the festivals. This practice was way before the Hebrews time. SEPTEMBER 14, was based on the LUNAR CYCLE whereby the 13th day of the moon cycle, is the 1st day/evening of the month and 6:00 PM, would therefore be the 1st day. so, the other 2 festivals were based on the fall time new year. If it was September 14, then the HARVEST FESTIVAL [weeks] began in November and the tabernacle festival began in March.

[25] And three times in a year did Solomon offer burnt offerings and peace offerings upon the altar which he built unto the LORD, and he burnt incense upon the altar that was before the LORD. So he finished the house. 1 KINGS 9:25.

This entry highlights that Solomon finished the temple construction that was begun by his father David. So, they stopped going to the tabernacle and began going to the First Temple and Solomon marked that the 3 festivals were still being observed.

@Orisons You wrote:

"Additionally shouldn’t you be asking yourself who or what these so allegedly devout European CHRISTIANS were praying to as they committed GENOCIDE on so many of the indigenous clans of the Americas."

Good question! Got any ideas!? I think at one time, it was their ancient god APPOLLO and still today, that might be true. But also thier 'White Jesus' too, which has nothing to do with the Biblical description of Jesus from the line of AbraHam.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back